User Tag List

Thread: Stacking

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi I'm new at this and was wondering about stacking. wheres the best place to go? Today I went to superstore and the cashier didn't really seem like she wanted to stack my huggies coupons but she did and I got 8 dollars off my first time
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I think Superstore's policy is one manufacture coupon along with one of their own from the kiosk or off the shelf.

London Drugs in the only store in Western Canada I believe that will allow multiple coupons along as the bar codes are different and only up to the value of the item so you don't get money back even if the coupons are worth a couple of cents more than the product.

I don't know if any stores back east allow it though.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Here this link is a great one to learn to stack at LD:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/157893-...potato-canada/
    It's were I learned how to stack! I go to the Windermere one, and as long as you go to Customer Service there as its a new LD they are awesome! However its store policy so you can go to any of them. Hope that helps.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

So, as I understand it, it works the same as if you use your Safeway or Sobey's club card to get the in-store discount and the use the manufacturers coupon on top of that, is that right? If so, then I have been stacking for YEARS LOL.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

This is the email response I got from Superstore on October 29th, 2010. I bring it to the grocery store with me and show it to the cashier if they have any questions on stacking.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Please see the policy below on manufactured coupons.

We do accept manufacturer coupons however they must have "To The Dealer or Retailer" text on them.
    They cannot be past expiration and the cashier must follow the exact instructions as laid out by the coupon.
    The disclaimer “one per purchase” or “one per customer” means only one coupon can be used per
    transaction regardless of the number of units you are purchasing. If the disclaimer reads “one coupon per
    item” you would be able to redeem as many coupons as units you are purchasing per transaction. At this
    time we do not offer anything like “double coupon” or “double stacking days”. If any of the coupons you
    are redeeming for an item say “cannot be combined with any other offer” than you are not able to redeem a
    second coupon on that item
    . Lastly, we do accept “2 for 1” coupons as long as they adhere to the above
    mentioned stipulations. We also often have in store “2 for 1” sales and promotions for which a coupon is not necessary.

Thread Information