User Tag List

Page 253 of 319 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 4773
Like Tree1582Likes

Thread: ZoomBucks.com (Like Swagbucks & Irazoo!)

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

That task is done but on crowd flower wall if you scroll down you'll see 2 tasks for 0.50 ZB ( yup! that's right!) , they are also very easy and you can do them once, but if you keep scrolling down you'll see the old lot and if you haven't done them before then you might be able to.
    I got Vaseline videos long long ago, then Gap videos, now I got some FocusForward medical videos which were longer, the button appeared right after midnight , I think they all have a quota of about 15-18 times per person , once you watch them that many times you won't see them again. But you might find them on other sites on PL walls ....pretty elusive , eh !
    Don't sweat too much re. Zdaily and Zsearch, just try both once or twice, if no go , try after a couple of hours. I find easy to get them towards evening.
    All said and done , it took me almost a year to redeem for the first time , but now I manage to redeem about $30 every month , and lastly they have some nice sterling silver bracelets , and no shipping charge, points required did go up since I ordered but they are awesome , esp. this one ...

o Back

925 Silver Star Bracelet - 2 Pack

• Silver Bracelet
    • Star design

Dimensions: 7.87 in x 0.63 in x 0.31 in
    Weight: 0.35 oz
    lotus003, julisa68 and MamaF like this.
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

Are you able to get more than one search win a day? I only try until I get one win and that it since I thought it only gave you 1 search win a day.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaF View Post
    Uggg, well, I wouldn't call it a lot of points, but I usually get one or two searches a day, the z daily is like every day and a half lately and one point for the offer wall. I average about 10-12zb a day, but I don't take a lot of time on it, so I am happy to let that accrue The videos have given me the only large boost that I've had, the vaseline videos that is, although it would be nice if the visa one came back too, that was always good for a few a day
    Earn easy $$$ using my swagbucks referral Ask me how http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/julisa68

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I still occasionally get more than one win a day, maybe every second or third day? When I am using Google Chrome instead of Safari I use the zoombucks search more than the swagbucks one as I don't have the swagbucks toolbar on that, so maybe that is the difference for me? Hmmm.......I'll have to keep closer watch!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

WOW. $30 a month? What are you doing to get to that level? Do referrals helps since i dont have any on zoombucks? Is it mostly surveys or tasks?

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    That task is done but on crowd flower wall if you scroll down you'll see 2 tasks for 0.50 ZB ( yup! that's right!) , they are also very easy and you can do them once, but if you keep scrolling down you'll see the old lot and if you haven't done them before then you might be able to.
    I got Vaseline videos long long ago, then Gap videos, now I got some FocusForward medical videos which were longer, the button appeared right after midnight , I think they all have a quota of about 15-18 times per person , once you watch them that many times you won't see them again. But you might find them on other sites on PL walls ....pretty elusive , eh !
    Don't sweat too much re. Zdaily and Zsearch, just try both once or twice, if no go , try after a couple of hours. I find easy to get them towards evening.
    All said and done , it took me almost a year to redeem for the first time , but now I manage to redeem about $30 every month , and lastly they have some nice sterling silver bracelets , and no shipping charge, points required did go up since I ordered but they are awesome , esp. this one ...

o Back

925 Silver Star Bracelet - 2 Pack

• Silver Bracelet
    • Star design

Dimensions: 7.87 in x 0.63 in x 0.31 in
    Weight: 0.35 oz
    Earn easy $$$ using my swagbucks referral Ask me how http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/julisa68

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

maybe i spoke too soon- just let me complete a survey for 50 zoombucks on the environment.
    donnaG and MamaF like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julisa68 View Post
    maybe i spoke too soon- just let me complete a survey for 50 zoombucks on the environment.
    There you go , which wall was it on ? OK, I see its one of those SSI surveys one, congrats! check Daily Surveys for more...

There are certain tasks which I like and when they come up I do them , next time they are up I'll post, I refuse to waste 10 minutes for 1 cent. Occasional survey thrown in, most high scorers do " those images...." its too gross for me,I just can't bear to do it I don't know how ppl. can look at thousands of those obscene images everyday
    julisa68 likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I normally get ~3 'wins' a day from ZDaily & Searches combined. I go to the ZDaily page, then do a search from there, I normally try 5-10 times a day (at various times throughout). I also do the 1ZB for the offer page each day, and the occasional survey (less than 1/wk). I manage to cashout 1x $5PayPal (650ZB) per month.
    Maria_b2011 likes this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

easy 1 ZB 1 sec. task on Crowd Flower

Which software would you GET in order to quickly create fans and sales on Facebook?
    lotus003 and 01kipper like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    easy 1 ZB 1 sec. task on Crowd Flower

Which software would you GET in order to quickly create fans and sales on Facebook?
    thanks!
    donnaG likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

997 zoombucks and have to wait another day sooooo close.........

just had my second zdaily of the day (!!!!!) for 3 which puts me at 1000!!!!! woot!

PS: so $10 from March 8th to May 18th, not too bad for pretty minimal time wooooot!
    Last edited by MamaF; Fri, May 18th, 2012 at 07:49 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    131 (100%)

Big thanks to all of you on here that told me about the opportunity to win more than once with searches. I won twice today. 7 zb and 4 zb plus the zdaily and the offer zb.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Just won a 2nd zdaily win today too!!

When you say, Crowdflower, are you referring to the Tasks??
    MamaF likes this.
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    Just won a 2nd zdaily win today too!!

When you say, Crowdflower, are you referring to the Tasks??
    Yes, I am referring to the Tasks

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I won 2x yesterday on zdaily.
    Maria_b2011 likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I won 2nd place in the "Guess the Number" game today, 30ZB !!
    kazm-l, donnaG, laurahen and 2 others like this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Page 253 of 319 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 303 ... LastLast

Thread Information