User Tag List

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I'm wondering what you guys as moms look for in baby coupons and the best places to find them. (Besides in trade of course!) I already contacted Johnson's and they sent me some but I'm trying to get some together before my LO comes.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

To be honest, I RARELY find baby coupons except for Websaver, and Save.ca! Maybe occasionally in packaging, i.e. diapers or snacks? I hear those are places you can find them.

Sorry I can't help! I'm curious, too...

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

That's okay - I appreciate any input. What coupons do you find yourself looking for?
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

The last smartsource insert had an enfamil $5 off coupon and a couple coupons for diapers and wipes. I have about 5 or 6 of each for trade. PM me if you need any details.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Diapers and wipes are probably the things you need the most, as well as formula if you go that route. I really recommend you try nursing though - it's hard at first, no doubt about that. I don't really buy the idea that if you're doing it right it doesn't hurt. For the first few weeks it DOES hurt, but it gets better if you can stick with it. I didn't really find it to be the amazing bonding experience that some find, I think you can bond just fine feeding with formula. But buying formula is like buying gold in liquid form! Saves SO much money to do it this way, and no bottles to wash, no warming of anything in the middle of the night!

Sorry, got off topic there.

I found with baby body wash, shampoo, etc., when you consider how much it takes to wash an entire baby, that stuff lasts FOREVER! You really don't need that much, and people will give it as gifts. My DS is five and I still have a bottle of baby body wash we bring to the pool with us for washing everything after a swim.

Good luck!

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

diapers, wipes, minigo yogurt and now baby cereal and baby food jars are what i look for most.

Thread Information