User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Expired on: Sun, Aug 1st, 2010
    I am trying to clean out my coupons and I have so many August expiries and I don't want them to not go to use.

So, here is my proposal.

I will send $75 worth of coupons for you and all I ask in return is 1 stamp to cover the cost to get the coupons to you (so really, it will cost you 2 stamps, 1 to mail me the stamp and then the 1 stamp to cover my postage fees for giving you free coupons). If you like the coupons you receive, feel free to throw in some of my wishlist coupons or an extra stamp as a thank you for the free coupons ;-)

The lots will be mostly cleaning/personal care products but with a couple food. Let me know if you can use baby coupons or not. I will do my best to check your wishlist and send you something that will make you happy. There are NO duplicates

The reason this is so cheap as there is no guarantee about the stamps. For the most part, they are random coupons - many from the brandsaver flyer. That is why I ask that you just repay my cost ... but, if you happen to love your free coupon lot, again, feel free to add a thank you as well
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by nutthenat; Fri, Jul 30th, 2010 at 06:56 PM.
    Food lover? www.facebook.com/eatwithnatasha
    Crafty? www.facebook.com/createwithnatasha

Follow me on Twitter: @createplaneat
    Visit my site: www.createplaneat.com

Auto Expiry Helper
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This thread moved to expired forum because nutthenat marked it as expired.

Thread Information