User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Baby it's cold outside tinytina's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks so much for sharing this!!
    there are some people that might not think there is harm in this..but indeed there could be.
    I would NEVER take a pill from a freebie site.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried one of the funk pills and it made me feel really weird. I figured that it was relatively safe since it is commercially packaged with instructions included. They are all natural, but the combination is like what they put in diet pills. I used to be addicted to diet pills, so regardless of what anyone may think of me I am not ashamed to talk about it. Pill taking is common among individuals with eating disorders....would not take the others though - just threw them out.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

i only would get tylenol or motrin or something off the internet.. i dunno... i dont sign up for a whole lot of freebies anyways.. but those tylenols are perfect for my purse....

but any other pill ive never heard of, nuh-uh.

but to each their own. i just everyone here is smart about it and stays safe! not everything free is good!!!

Anyways Wanda my dear, thanks so much for this. its important for all of us to share our opinions just incase someone is unaware or iffy about something they had recieved. thank you!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiicaps View Post
    The funk pills did not make people sick, it got them high, there is big difference. they were made to get you high and the website even has warnings all over it about how it was synthetic drugs. So people got exactly what they ordered. people that got "sick" just weren't expecting it to get them high. those people did not do their research. Posted all over the thread to order the funk pills were warnings by other users too telling them that they were recreational drugs too! Those users were irresponsible!

In regards to being careful about drugs you order online, it is true, always be careful! I have ordered things that claim to be diet pills or vitamins but once they came looked iffy and tossed them in the trash. always do your research when you order pills and don't take it if it comes and looks bad. its your responsibility to keep yourself safe.
    Good post

Quote Originally Posted by beynz View Post
    wendigirl, the funk pills are "all natural" knockoffs of some types of street drugs. this sounds pretty scary, but the ingredients are clearly listed for you when you get them. the reason for the pills is for a "clean" boost of energy. may make some people sick because their body is not used to this extra energy and it can be dangerous for some people. use with extreme caution! i tried one of the funk pills and i ended up cleaning the WHOLE house!
    Drugs are drugs whether they are prescribed or off the street. HOW they can get away with this I'll never know....

GinaDTech
    does anyone know where this could be reported to?? i think it should be reported somewhere...there must be an interpol site to report this to...just a thought...because that is a very scary message...have a good day all...

bcteagirl
    They manage to do things in such a way that they can to do legally.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am just wondering - did anyone hear from the guy about the 2 samples of small bottles? I got a catalog but called his business card number with no response and no bottles ever arrived. I think he was just trying to drum up some business personally.

Nat
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What are fun pills?! ... Just don't sound good?... It's disgusting that there are some crazy people out there that would poison strangers or anyone for that matter!!!
    ~* Give the Breath of LIFE. Help FIGHT CYSTIC FIBROSIS*~

Nat
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

*funk... nvm didn't see the explanation above
    ~* Give the Breath of LIFE. Help FIGHT CYSTIC FIBROSIS*~

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the info!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I never take any pills or food for "unknown" companies, but thanks for the heads up!!!
    Freebie - addict!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for sharing, great info!

Kendra3434
    yeah the pills sound kind of shady

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

The Tylonol freebies are safe freebies. But pills that come wrapped in celophane are very very sketchy. They could be anything! I wonder too if you can report this? And I had never heard of Funk Pills till I read this thread. I take percocet for chronic pain and am very fearful of getting addicted to these. But just to take pills to get high? Perscriptions can really mess you up, and they are designed to make you healthy. For example, I just found out I am allergic to yet another antibiotic. That's 4 different kinds now. These pills were designed to heal, but almost cost me my life.

I'll stick to my perscription pills. At least they come with side effect warnings and you can find out which pills not to mix together. Ya, I've almost died 4 different times from perscription meds, but the doctors knew how to treat me right away at the hospital.

(Also, sorry if my posts don't make sense lately. The percocet afftects my brain function and way of life)
    Remember that even though pets are here for such a short time they teach us things we would never be able to learn in many lifetimes on our own.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ahh to bad i took it already
    lol just kidding, thanks for the heads up though,
    i never go for pills or anything like that incase stuff like this happends

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information