User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm coming out to London area later this year, and am looking for coupons for restaurants, shopping and activities. If you know of some good sites that I can print from, or that I can request from, or if you have ones you are willing to give away, I would appreciate it!

We will be in London, Stratford and Woodstock. 3 Adults, all women
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

If you have a Chip Trip account with Lay's, there were some coupons on there for the Stratford theatre (plays). Think they were buy one, get one half off. They also had coupons for free games of laser tag at Laser Quest in downtown London. Kinda fun, even for grown ups.

If you don't have an account with them though, make sure to check their site before rushing to buy chips and set up an account. Last time I logged on (end of August) they'd already discontinued a lot of the trips they were offering, which totally sucked. Guess they figured it was end of summer and no one would be traveling as much.

You can also try looking at attractionscanada website. Don't know if there's London/Woodstock/Stratford coupons on there or not. Worth a look though. We found some great coupons for attractions during our summer vacation in a different city.

The Western Fair is running in London from Sept. 10-19, 2010 if fairs pique your interest at all. There's some decent acts on for the fair this year (though, no coupons):

Three Days Grace (Fri Sept 10)
    Colin James (Sat Sept 11)
    Charlie Daniels Band (Sun Sept 12)
    Marianna's Trench (Thur Sept 16)
    Josh Turner (Fri Sept 17)
    Joe Arroyo (Sat Sept 18)
    Demolition Derby (Sun Sept 19)

Enjoy your visit to the forest city!
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Thread Information