User Tag List

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Update Sept24 new finds/New Pics of house,stash and binder: "I love our Kijiji house!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

amazing

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Thanks! It's changed a bit since the original post and we are currently doing renos so I can't wait to post final pics!! Still looking on Kijiji now and then but thus far I've picked up so much. Picked up a brand new Bissell Pro Heat Steam Cleaner used 2x for $15.00 retails $280 lady was moving country for mom for xmas was so excited! My sis picked up lamps that I wanted and surprised me from kijiji for xmas. I also picked up a brand new ironing board for my sis for 5.00 for xmas. Excited to see what 2011 will bring!

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    amazing

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

good deals

I have to ask.......you're not worried about bedbugs from bringing in furniture from other places?

(Not being rude - just genuinely curious - my house is furnished from many garge sale deals myself...........I just know that in some areas, bedbugs are becoming a huge problem.........even in 5-star, $4000 a night hotels.)

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I think if we live our lives worrying about every little thing it would be an aweful life.

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    good deals

I have to ask.......you're not worried about bedbugs from bringing in furniture from other places?

(Not being rude - just genuinely curious - my house is furnished from many garge sale deals myself...........I just know that in some areas, bedbugs are becoming a huge problem.........even in 5-star, $4000 a night hotels.)
    Last edited by watergirl73; Tue, Jul 24th, 2012 at 02:00 AM.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Thanks Bub....love love your avatar... soooooooooooooo cute!

QUOTE=itsjustmebub;2840302] amazing[/QUOTE]

Love FREEBIES!
    Trading Score
    111 (98%)

awesome find...awesome deals...great job. I wish I have that keen eyes of yours when looking and getting for deals!

<A href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wkcpitR/" target=_blank>

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Holy freakin' moly. You look like you furnished your whole house from kijiji. Way to go, that's awesome!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl73 View Post
    Thanks Bub....love love your avatar... soooooooooooooo cute!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Thanks.. not the entire house but a very high portion of it. Any time I want to buy something new I check to see if someone is selling it first on kijji. Most times I find it new or hardly used. Decor if you know what you want and keep an eye out is just a fraction of what you would pay at high end stores. Moving out of country sales are also typically good scores as the sellers just want to rid of the stuff. I tend to look for people with higher end items in mint condition. You can be as selective as you like thats the glory of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbertha View Post
    Holy freakin' moly. You look like you furnished your whole house from kijiji. Way to go, that's awesome!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Added a new Item purchased today.. see OP for details! Happy Happy!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I once again am amazed. I absolutely love the mirror/dresser set in pic 3, and I'm tempted to call you "Manders" with that awesome stockpile and wall of TP.

Honestly if I just walked into your house without knowing it was all secondhand, I'd assume you were really, really rich. All that stuff would have cost a fortune brand new. I'm jealous of all your amazing finds, WTG.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

leave stuff outside for a while might kill bed bugs (here in ontario anyways!)
    what great picts! you are so organized!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Once again NO I am not concerned with bed bugs... I would be more concerned if I was buying mattress but not random items. If that were the case I think all interior designers would be in an uproar as they purchase from vintage shops, online, garage sales etc to make over rooms ie like on HGTV,colin and justin, etc etc or in mags like house and home, style at home etc. End of discussion

Thanks for your comment

Quote Originally Posted by kasha100 View Post
    leave stuff outside for a while might kill bed bugs (here in ontario anyways!)
    what great picts! you are so organized!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Awe thanks your comments are always so sweet. i've worked hard tofind all these grat deals to decorate my spaces although we are still renovating and Im hoping it will all come together in the end. Pics of my stash are last years it has swelled a bit and Im not allowed to get any more TP.. which is fine as I cant find the Majesta anymore I think production of the 4 pks has stopped in my area lol....

Quote Originally Posted by bigbertha View Post
    I once again am amazed. I absolutely love the mirror/dresser set in pic 3, and I'm tempted to call you "Manders" with that awesome stockpile and wall of TP.

Honestly if I just walked into your house without knowing it was all secondhand, I'd assume you were really, really rich. All that stuff would have cost a fortune brand new. I'm jealous of all your amazing finds, WTG.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

I LOVE your taste and am green over that range!! Your home is lovely! I like how u r insulating with TP! LOL! My BF furnished her life and her kids needs with kijjiji..even a hot tub! You can live large for small money!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information