User Tag List

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Update Sept24 new finds/New Pics of house,stash and binder: "I love our Kijiji house!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Awe thanks... the Queen and King 4 poster sets are very very similar with minor different craftsmanship detailing on the posts and dressers.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarymama View Post
    WOW!!!!! I love your bed frame

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

wow
    Shwa Girl likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice work! I am in the middle of doing the same with craigslist. It's amazing when you realize how much you save and how good it can look.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

Amazing - I want to do this with my next house! This thread is completely inspirational.. I know now that I could do it Thank you so much for posting this!
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

wow, i love kijiji too!

Jordie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Ok im doing KiiJii now...Ill find a mover and men lol........awesome........you inspire me.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

beautiful!

and WOW im so jealous of your tp stash!!!!!
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

You are all most welcome. I can't honestly say I wouldn't have thought to have received such an overwhelming response from everyone here at SC and the various guests that have read this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by roxybabe39 View Post
    Amazing - I want to do this with my next house! This thread is completely inspirational.. I know now that I could do it Thank you so much for posting this!
    Last edited by watergirl73; Tue, Jul 24th, 2012 at 02:09 AM. Reason: spelling/grammar

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Forget Martha Stewart....watergirl73 (and her DH) are my go to design gurus! Amazing deals on the appliances, particularly the oven! WOW!
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Can you tell me a bit about your coupon binder(s)? They look pretty good, so I'm wondering about your system. I'm definitely in need of a reorganization.
    Shwa Girl likes this.
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!) www.ethicalocean.com/i/fuq3uq

Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=118602

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Funny Thing is.. my physiotherapist last year told me I should start my own business finding furnishings for peoples homes as he knew all about my finds and what our goal was. I even sent him pictures and he encouraged me. I didn't know if people would want something like that.

Yes the oven was an amazing find.. it was insanely heavy and it took 3 men and planks to get it on the truck. This was a go, go, go situation where we were at the bank machine very early... but worth it!

Thanks for your comments!

Quote Originally Posted by divaonadime View Post
    Forget Martha Stewart....watergirl73 (and her DH) are my go to design gurus! Amazing deals on the appliances, particularly the oven! WOW!

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

My friend picked up 2 of these binders at value village for a couple of dollars total. We went to dollarama and purchased baseball card inserts and dividers. I label each divider into sections that will help organize the coupons ie: smellies,drinks,cleaning... Another part of the binder where the zipper is there is pockets with built in dividers where we keep pens,paper,my flyers and HV coupons in an envelope for easy findings.
    Hope that helps...

Quote Originally Posted by freestuffforme View Post
    Can you tell me a bit about your coupon binder(s)? They look pretty good, so I'm wondering about your system. I'm definitely in need of a reorganization.
    Last edited by watergirl73; Thu, Sep 29th, 2011 at 07:31 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Watergirl73, I love the style of your house! I'm really impressed.

The only thing I would mention is that I notice you have tons of dog food for the cute dog that has wandered into some of your pics. I'm in my final year of veterinary school and they teach us that several vitamins (especially Vitamin A, which only lasts 6 months) degrade over time. Therefore you really shouldn't stockpile more than 6 month's worth of dog food as you could unintentionally be shortchanging your pet(s) on much-needed nutrition. I know this isn't well-known so I thought I'd speak up!

Congrats again on all of your great deals!
    Shwa Girl likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You've done an amazing job finding these beautiful things for your home and everything is so organized! You have inspired me to get off my butt and get things organized and do some shopping on kijiji.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Thanks for the tips for the dog although there is only 2 bags we have and you can bet they will gone well before 6 months the way he eats lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    Watergirl73, I love the style of your house! I'm really impressed.

The only thing I would mention is that I notice you have tons of dog food for the cute dog that has wandered into some of your pics. I'm in my final year of veterinary school and they teach us that several vitamins (especially Vitamin A, which only lasts 6 months) degrade over time. Therefore you really shouldn't stockpile more than 6 month's worth of dog food as you could unintentionally be shortchanging your pet(s) on much-needed nutrition. I know this isn't well-known so I thought I'd speak up!

Congrats again on all of your great deals!

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information