User Tag List

Oh, hello there.
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I just found out about rep in the CP, is there any way to see all of the rep given?
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post
    For $10 off for new customers at www.well.ca please use promo code KicklegsSmartestCanucks
    Surveys that pay! https://legerweb.com/RMBY0

Prue
    Not that you've given out but you can see the rep given to you in your user CP

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey!

When you open your User CP your received rep points will automatically be there. As long as the drop down box button is in the "up" position it'll show you every single rep point you've received this far. Like the example below.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

I love the comments from all of you.. thank you
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Oh, hello there.
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemykids View Post
    Hey!

When you open your User CP your received rep points will automatically be there. As long as the drop down box button is in the "up" position it'll show you every single rep point you've received this far. Like the example below.

Thank you, that's the list I was talking about but it only shows the last 10, but at the top it says a much higher number than shown. I was wondering how to see all of it.

Is there any tracking for rep given out?
    For $10 off for new customers at www.well.ca please use promo code KicklegsSmartestCanucks
    Surveys that pay! https://legerweb.com/RMBY0

bcteagirl
    No way to keep track of rep. given out... each rep. gives you more than one point, so the points won't add up to the number or reputations people have given you.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

each rep. gives you more than one point, so the points won't add up to the number or reputations people have given you.
    Exactly, I have something like 7000 plus rep points but not 7000 people that gave it to me.

You have had ten people give rep to you but each persons 'rep power' is different. Prue for example would give out a huge amount of rep because of the 'rep power' she's gained. A person giving out rep that only has one or two green bars would have virtually no 'rep power'.

Thread Information