User Tag List

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    CouponCrazy!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This would be a great year to start my boys school year off with a BANG!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    269 (100%)

Wow, how generous. So many compelling stories before me.

Well, I'd like to win b/c I like movies, but love food. I would like to take my brother who rescued me when my car battery went dead a couple of weeks ago, on the hottest day of the year, +40 on the Humidex.

Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Wow, this is really nice of you! I would actually give them to my son who is leaving for college in 2 weeks, so that he could take himself to a movie. He is paying for college on his own, and I am buying his groceries for the year, so money is tight for him, and a treat would be nice. Then maybe he can invite someone to join him.
    Join me on swagbucks, and get an envelope worth $50 when you earn your first 100 swagbucks.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/anner2050

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel1010 View Post
    All you have to do is leave a short message below stating why you would like to be the recipient of the tickets. You don't have to write an essay just a short note.

I would like to be the recipent of the tickets because I love movies like to go see something I never been to such as the Last Song with my friends and family.

My address is 229 Surrey Gardens Edmonton,AB T5T1Z3
    I don't recommend you posting your address here
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I havent been to the movies in a while!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I'd love a break from stressing over everything!

I just spoke to my landlord who informed me that she's giving us our 3 month notice to move out so she can do rennovations & raise the rent! Arrghhhh! Need to take my mind off of things!

Thanks!

denise

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So nice of you , not enough money to spend on movies so it will be great for us.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would love to win movie tickets, being a family of five it is a special treat for the kids to go to a show they wanted to go on cheap tuesday and it was a few days before payday so I said yes but I can only give you X amount that is to get you in the door and your treat so you will have to be extremely careful what you spend. The kids were ok with this they are 10 and 11 and they even asked if we still had the coupons from the cereal boxes sadly they had expired but I was very proud of them for trying to think of a way to save money so a movie win would make my kids so happy they love freebies and being frugal they are so much like their mommy that way.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's a very good offer and so kind on your part. I would like to win the tickets as I have been recently engaged and would like to take my fiancé for a movie outing and currently being a student, this would really be helpful. thanks

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

If I win, I would go see a cartoon with my 8 months old baby girl on a mommy-baby morning. This would be our first girl's out to cinema.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My family and I love to go to the movies but for a family of 5 it is really expensive. This would be a great treat for us!

Thanks for this contest!
    Join me at Swagbucks to earn free $$$$!!!! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/CaraMiaxxx

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

So generous of you to do this. Me and hubby haven't been to the movies for ages. We don't have cable at home and have only been watching movies online when we get a chance. It would be nice to catch a movie on the big screen for once. Thanks again for doing this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I would love to win this pair of tickets for my friend and I, money is tight right now and i think this would be a lovely treat for entertainment

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I would like to win because...my fiance and I just moved into our first house together and we do not have the money to go out! (nevermind the missing furniture in half the rooms haha!) We are on a tight budget and although this website helps me save a lot, we can't afford extras such as going to the movies.

Anyways, thanks a bunch! Fingers crossed that we win!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I would like to win the movie tickets because I just found out I am being laid off in 2 weeks Going to see a movie is a luxury that I might not be having for a while.

But I will have some time to get all the house things I never get around to done!!!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information