User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Also i have bought about 3 times in the past from :Smoking Iron Farms they have a location on 50st their website address is http://www.smokinironfarms.com/ unfortunatly from what i remember last the prices on the website have not been updated.

Hope this helps everyone

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I ordered a split side from Pine Terra this spring which was delivered the 1st week of July. We have barely been home this summer and tried to use up the older meat in the freezer first so we haven't eaten much yet

What we have tried so far has been really tasty. The beef is vacuum sealed and appears to be storing really well.

I like the fact that I am not feeding my children a bunch of hormones and chemicals.

We have a fairly large upright freezer and a Split side filled it - I dont think we would have fit a full side.

It is more expensive than picking up cuts on sale at the grocery stores but it is organic, convenient and shouldn't freezer burn.

The people at Pine Terra were easy to work with and we will likely order from them again. They also sell their beef through the butcher in Stony Plain and at Farmer's Markets throughout the city

Hope this helps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information