User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I know that LD recently got a accidental shipment in of the supersize Pampers boxes (I want to say 176 size threes in a box instead of 144... Don't quote me on the count thou...). I went to the check out and my jaw dropped to the ground when it rang in at 54.99!!!!! I had 29$ in coupons and needed diapers so decided to purchase them anyway.

I am crossing my fingers that they go on sale at walmart over the next few weeks so that I can price match them... The CS lady I normally deal with told me about the accidental shipment and told me to hold on to the boxes serial number in case I get someone other then her that tries to deny me the price match because of the diaper count... I have the whole box in my garage just in case...
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

LD flyer came today they have thier smaller boxes onsale this coming week! 24.99
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a somewhat similar problem at London drugs- Winnipg. One costumer service lady always rolls her eyes when she looks at my cart then looks at the time.(I read the rules) She wouldn't let me price match Walmart diapers when they had them on sale @11.99, yet the person before me just price matched the same exact item. I think she was rather annoyed I was getting them for practically free. What she does not realize is I pay the taxes, the gas to get there and my time I don't know what her problem is?

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I stacked there on the 31rst and had an awesome c.s peep accepted all my coupies and had no probs at all!!!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

I was there last week and matched walmart and SS on some crazy prices if the CS refuses ask her to call a manager they have always said yes,although sometimes it is with a snotty 'we'll do it this time' whatever ,I got my price..

Gaylene

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I am going on Thursday hope to find some good deals !!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

well, try asking if they'll price match costco. many retailers refuse to price match them because it's a 'paid membership clubhouse'

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I was there yesterday and had no problem p'm to wal-marts anniversary flyer...although on some of the really great deals I was only allowed to get 2 of them...which is better than none so I am happy !!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Any more updates on this? I live far from LD so don't want to head over just for PM-ing a Walmart flyer if they won't do it.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seashell724 View Post
    Any more updates on this? I live far from LD so don't want to head over just for PM-ing a Walmart flyer if they won't do it.
    it really depends what it is that you want to price match....some items they will and some they put a limit of 1 or 2 ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information