User Tag List

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

DD1 really wanted to go bowling as a family for her Birthday (which was last week) and today dh was done on time for us to try to. Well the one in town was closed so we figured we would try London (we wanted 5 pin for the kids). Anyways we called one place that is all 5 pin and the guy wasn't 'open' but was just finishing up registrations for leagues. He said we could come and stayed open so we could bowl a game and helped our kids a bit too with how to throw the ball etc. What great customer service!

It's an older alley, didn't use the washroom so can't comment on that but the main area was kept up and you could smell the fresh paint. So if you are looking for 5 pin bowling in London and don't care about the 'fancy' stuff I would say go to Arcade Eastown Bowling Centre on Dundas (by Value Village)
    This thread is currently associated with: Value Village
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

That was really nice of the fellow to do this, good job with the heads up. That personal touch from businesses should always get a bit of praise, now I know if we are looking to go, where to go.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Wow! That's fantastic. When I hear about businesses that go the extra mile like that, it really makes me want to send them by business too.

And it's nice to read stories about positive experiences, not just the negative ones.

Thanks for the post. I have a 5-pin bowler in my house, so we'll definitely check that out!
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Thread Information