User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    I got an email on August 3rd about a free burger that was only entitled to those who voted in the name the burger promotion. They already named the burger "Great Canadian" so they sent me a email for this free burger:

Thank you for your participation in our Burger With Your Name On ItTM contest and passion for the Harvey’s brand.
    With over 19,000 Submissions, not everyone could be a grand prize winner, but in recognition of your eagerness to participate, we’d like to send you an exclusive offer for aFree Harvey’s Premium Burger* as a token of our appreciation.
    This offer will only be mailed directly to those individuals who took the time and effort to make a Submission to our contest.
    If you would like to receive your Free Premium Burger Coupon, please provide your full Canadian mailing address by responding to this email by clicking on the link below by August 09, 2010 and submitting your mailing information.
    Your mailing address information will be used exclusively for a one time mailing of your Free Premium Burger Coupon and will not be used for future marketing purposes.
    Again we thank you for your participation and hope you enjoy your Free Premium Burger!*
    *See Coupon For Details
    Thats what it read with a link.. I was wondering if anyone recieved this coupon??
    This thread is currently associated with: Harvey's
    Last edited by canuckfan918; Fri, Aug 27th, 2010 at 01:03 AM.

Canuttie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have not gotten anything back, yet. No cupon, no nothing! A I did click on the link they are talking about and gave my full address before Aug 9th/2010

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

No, nothing by mail or email.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

I got it on August 7 2010.

Thank you for your participation in our Burger With Your Name On ItTM contest and passion for the Harvey’s brand.
    With over 19,000 Submissions, not everyone could be a grand prize winner, but in recognition of your eagerness to participate, we’d like to send you an exclusive offer for a Free Harvey’s Premium Burger* as a token of our appreciation.
    This offer will only be mailed directly to those individuals who took the time and effort to make a Submission to our contest.
    If you would like to receive your Free Premium Burger Coupon, please provide your full Canadian mailing address by responding to this email by clicking on the link below by August 09, 2010 and submitting your mailing information.

Your mailing address information will be used exclusively for a one time mailing of your Free Premium Burger Coupon and will not be used for future marketing purposes.
    Again we thank you for your participation and hope you enjoy your Free Premium Burger!*

*See Coupon For Details.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I got one of these e-mails a few weeks ago as well

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

and no one got a coupon yet eh?

it must be taking a long time on their end to get it organized and delivered

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I received the email but not the coupon yet.

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

whats more funny is the email I got a few days ago (I posted this coupon in the deals section) Its clearly sending a message to Harveys

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Deal_Princess View Post
    whats more funny is the email I got a few days ago (I posted this coupon in the deals section) Its clearly sending a message to Harveys

Yum. I love that Arby's sandwich, and I was glad to see that coupon in my mailbox. I'll definitely take the free Harvey's burger, though, too! I got the email from them on August 3, but I have yet to receive the FPC.
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!) www.ethicalocean.com/i/fuq3uq

Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=118602

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    119 (100%)

same here, fill the form and never receive nothing!

Trading Score
    35 (97%)

Yep, nothing, and I did respond with my address.

“I am too young to realize that certain things are impossible. So I will do them anyways. ”

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

I am totally confused ??? They email or mail the coupon ?

Mom to identical triplets pestoresto's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received a coupon for 1 Free Harvey's Premium Burger in the mail today. It's in the form of a postcard and the offer expires Oct 31st. Nice surprise, I never received an email and voted eons ago. Hubby received one as well. Now all we have to do is ready the triplets and we'll have a nice family treat.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

I recieved the coupon card today too only.... THERES 2 FREE BURGER COUPONS on it!!
    Yiipppiee!! I thought I was only getting one, but I got 2!

expires October 31st 2010

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I just came to the SC to write about another mail, and here I see your post!
    10 mins ago I have received another e-mail asking me to provide the mailing address till 17th September. It's been second time I'm doing that and still didn't receive any coupon! I'm fed up with Harveys...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information