User Tag List

Thread: My Cheese story

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So, the family and I headed to Sobeys tonight to pick up a few deals. One being the BOGO BD cheestrings. They are advertised in the flyer 5.19 for the 16's BOGO. This price sounded too good to be true because they are usually closer to $8. Well, it was.......................sort of. The BOGO tags on the shelf were referring to the 8 packs. I approached a staff member and pointed out the flyer. He said that they would honor the flyer. I'm happy.

So, we get to the checkout and not only do they honor the flyer, she SCOP'd one of them (I had 4) Now I'm REALLY happy
    So in the end I spent $4.44 for 4, 16 packs of cheestrings (I only actually paid for 1)(and of course I used a .75 cpn)
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

OMG qhat a deal!! This certainly proves it costs nothing to ask.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wtg!!!

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Ah, I'm in red Deer... but saw this thread... here is MY cheese story! LOL...

I went to Sobey's to get the BOGO BD 16pk cheese strings.... both rang in at $9.19! Huh? Showed cashier they showed the 16pk in the image, but the price and weight was that of the 8pk (so we observed). cashier called the cheese guy or manager and he said that they had a sign saying it was an oops.. BUT no one put it up. SO, he said to give me the B1G1 on the 16pk. BUT it was the $9.19 price... so.. $4.50+ for ONE 16pk... uhm.. no thanks, lol. I could have asked for SCOP.. I spose getting BOTH free, but I didn't want to push it, plus with the info on the price/weight not matching the 16pack info.. didn't think the "fight" was real strong, hehe. SO, off I went to WM to get theirs... 16pk for $3.97, minus the $0.75 coups!

........maybe I shoulda pushed the BD cheese thing more at Sobey's, lol. oh well.

Nice work, OP!!

Thread Information