User Tag List

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Dear SC!

I saw couple of nice advertisments of JOE clothing in magazines lately and I'm eager to go shopping for it (or maybe just "window licking" ) and I'm wondering which location of Loblaws/Maxi do you find best stocked?
    The closest ones to me are: Joe Fresh Style Studio (395 Jean-Talon Ouest) or Loblaws at 2925 Rachel.

And the second question: I assume the prices are quite low, since it's a line sold in grocery stores, but do they have a fair quality? I don't want to pay even a 10$ for a t-shirt that is not gonna last one laundry!
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Maxi

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Up

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The Maxi & Cie on Papineau/Crémazie has a big Joe section, and I believe they have the entire line (women's, men's, kids, underwear,etc.)

I find their adult clothing on the low quality side, and the styles geared to young adults, at least for the women's clothes. Their kids clothes are at a reasonable price and good quality. They often have end of season clothes on liquidation and you can get some amazing deals.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

The Loblaws in Lasalle has a huge selection. I love Joe clothes!!!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks to unexpected day off at work, I had time to go to the Loblaws, to check Joe clothing. I went to Loblaws Angus (on Rachel Street). My first impression was good, I liked the style, clothes were inexpensive. But when it comes to the sizing, they had almost only Large and Extra Large! I'm small and tiny (160cm/size 0) and in whole store I just found 3 items in XS size! I finally picked up one black t-shirt with stones decoration in front (16$).
    I wish they were stocked better.... I think I will try the Joe Store too, maybe there will be better selection of sizes.

Thread Information