User Tag List

Thread: P & G insert

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Has anyone found one in the newspaper's in Nova Scotia?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I donot I am in Montreal

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

It came in my subscription Chronicle Herald today. I have sometimes found that in the newspaper stand paper, they don't come, but in my subscription they do.

Z

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

I also received mine in the newspaper i have delivered,however all of the papers delivered to work to sell did not have them,and they never do.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Thanks everyone Need to figure out how to find these as we don't get the newspaper...sigh...and since you cant get them in the newspaper's at the store..sigh lol

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I have always gotten them in both sets of flyers and was anxiously awaiting them this week, but this week, they weren't there! I looked and looked and they were definately not there, but the Red Plum one was. Went to Sobeys to get a paper and nope, they weren't in the paper either! NOT HAPPY!!

Did anyone else get them in their flyers this week?

Trading Score
    355 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post
    I have always gotten them in both sets of flyers and was anxiously awaiting them this week, but this week, they weren't there! I looked and looked and they were definately not there, but the Red Plum one was. Went to Sobeys to get a paper and nope, they weren't in the paper either! NOT HAPPY!!

When was the Red Plum supposed to be out.i did not get it in my paper,and this happened last time too.

Ooops,i just looked again,and it was in there!how did i miss it?glad it was .
    Last edited by BOO111; Sun, Sep 12th, 2010 at 10:15 AM.

Cute Baby! 32.Camden/Zoë jenlively49's Avatar
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcatcher View Post

I didn't get the P&G in any flyer bags, the pink or blue ones, only in my subscripition to the CH. I also went to sobeys to purchase the paper and doublechecked to see if they were in there first and they were not this was at sobeys on lacewood

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I just got the flyers for NEXT week delivered to my house, and there's the same P&G in there as what was in my paper last weekend.

Z

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

I sent an email to the Chronicle Herald last night and here was the response I got this morning:

We received the Brandsaver flyer late for part of our production run this past week. As such it missed insertion into our Thursday Community Herald flyer package and was moved to the next available date- Oregans flyer package which is delivered overTuesday Sept 14/ Wednesday Sept15. I checked your address and there is no record of a newspaper subscription therefore it should be in the Oregan's Hub flyer package that you should receive Tues or Today.

The insert did appear in home delivered copies of our paper only on Saturday. The client does not purchase insertion into newspaper copies sold in single copy sales, corner stores or vending machines which is why it was not in any copies you tried to purchase.

This is the first time I can remember that the Brandsaver or Red Plum flyers have been late arriving at our plant and most likely is a one time occurance.

So, it looks like we will get it this weekend with the flyers, thank goodness!

Banned
    Trading Score
    92 (99%)

of anyone wants i have extras to trade

Thread Information