User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For Moms and Dads in Ottawa: Spend $75 in Bayshore Shopping Centre (food court included) and you will receive 1 free hour of childcare at the YMCA playcentre in the mall.

You have to bring your receipts on the same day you made the purchases to the Customer Service Desk to get your coupon. You get 1 coupon for every $75 spent ($150= 2 coupons worth 2 hours of childcare, etc).

Now here's the cool part: The coupons for free childcare DO NOT EXPIRE.

That means not only do you not have to use them on the same day that you made the purchases and got the coupon, you can use them many weeks, months or even years down the road.

So, moms and dads with new babies or young toddlers may want to start collecting their free coupons NOW so that when their child is 3-4 years old and ASKING to go to the YMCA playcentre, they'll have lots of free playdates!

Second tip: For those of you who do not have kids of your own, collect these coupons for your friends who do and they'll love you for it.

(1 coupon for 1 free hour of childcare saves you $4).
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by consumatrix View Post
    Second tip: For those of you who do not have kids of your own, collect these coupons for your friends who do and they'll love you for it.

(1 coupon for 1 free hour of childcare saves you $4).
    Haha that's what I was thinking. Do they make some kind of mark on your receipt?
    Appreciate my help? I'd also appreciate it if you used my referrals

Earn $25 by opening an ING Direct bank account.
    Simply enter
    35156180S1
    as the "orange key" when signing up & make your first deposit of $100.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, they mark on your receipt that they gave you a coupon, but you do not need the receipt when you redeem the coupon.

They promote the fact that you can use the coupon any time and that it does not expire. So this is not a problem.

Thread Information