User Tag List

Lurking SCer
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Just some things I want cleared up ):

1. Does RCSS allow stacking? One manu + their coupon only? Or crazy stacking like LD?

2. Which stores don't allow PMing? Found out SDM doesn't the hard way = =

3. BOGO coupon + -$2 coupon allowed? Is this stacking?

4. Buying two items, can I use two SAME $_ WUB 2?

5. How many coupons MAX can be used per item?

6. Can other stores PM a percent? (25%, etc)

7. Anyone have a copy of LD/RCSS stacking policy?

8. What's your favorite place to shop?

9. What's your fav flavor of ice cream?

Thanks in advance! Sorry there's a lot
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Pharmaprix, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I'm not an expert but I'll try and answer to the best of my knowledge and hope it all makes sense.

1. Does RCSS allow stacking? One manu + their coupon only? Or crazy stacking like LD?

They only allow one manufacture + one of their coupons. I've done it a few times with the coca cola coupons.

2. Which stores don't allow PMing? Found out SDM doesn't the hard way = =

I know for sure WM, Zellers and LD do. Haven't really tried anywhere else.

Yes at LD you can do this. The $2 coupon would be off of the one you are purchasing and it is stacking.

4. Buying two items, can I use two SAME $_ WUB 2?

It has to have a different UPC code. For example, there are different $2 wub2 dove coupons but to stack them they have to have different upc's.

5. How many coupons MAX can be used per item?

There is no official max that I know of. Just as long as all the stacks are good and don't go over the items being purchased. You could use 6-10 coupons sometimes when stacking for diapers/wipes.

Usually no. LD definately does not. I'm not sure about other stores.

Nope. But I do know that you can usually just email the company and ask for it.

8. What's your favorite place to shop?

Where ever the current hottest sale is. I also like Dollarama, LD, WM.

9. What's your fav flavor of ice cream?

Cookie dough.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinklicious View Post

I've had all those questions myself and I tell ya, it can be frustrating sometimes. Different stores will have different policies and/or ways of following policies, even within the same chain and even from employee to employee. Just keep trying and you'll figure out what can usually be done.

I got this letter from London Drugs head office when I was inquiring about their coupon acceptance policy. It was dated May 25, '10. This may not be exactly what they've told other people, and the limit on the value of internet coupons stated here may be different now, I'm not sure.

You may notice that they say coupons that have the fine print "not to be used in conjunction with other coupons" or "not to be used with other offers" may not be stacked. Well, I've done it successfully many times with those kind of coupons. Depends on the employee.

They say at the end of the letter "...the final decision will be made at store level". Which seems to say that although they have these policies, they authorize the store to do their own thing. So good luck. If you get turned down, go back later and try again.

Sorry for the inconistent font size. I was cropping out some personal information from two different pages.

---------------------------------

Last edited by mcminsen; Sun, Sep 12th, 2010 at 04:32 AM.

coupon godess in training
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

No Frills also allows pm but manager at my local store said only to other grocery stores not "dept. stores"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My RCSS will only allow stacking coupons if they don't say " only one coupon per purchase" or " not to be used in conjunction with any other coupon" on the back. Most of the coupons I have manufacture or theirs seem to say that.

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Just to add a couple thoughts from my own experiences.... different from Melissa13's answers.

I have had coupons where it was "Buy a box of diapers and get a box of wipes free", and also used a "$3 off coupon off the diapers", at both Walmart and Superstore (on multiple occasions). Probably depends on the cashier.

"Usually no. LD definately does not. I'm not sure about other stores."

Maybe it was the cashier but LD has PM'd percentage off too for me.

Trading Score
    101 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by owen_dv View Post
    My RCSS will only allow stacking coupons if they don't say " only one coupon per purchase" or " not to be used in conjunction with any other coupon" on the back. Most of the coupons I have manufacture or theirs seem to say that.
    I used to be able to use an instore RCSS coupon along with a manufacturer coupon but lately I've noticed that almost all the instore RCSS coupons on their board have "Only one coupon per purchase" on them now. Dang-nabbit!

Thread Information