User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Looking to help a pregnant co worker and a non cs! !!!!

can someone give me tips to pass on as the best deals, coupons and combos, to get best bang for buck,

have not been on look out for diaper coupons, where is the best place to pick these up

huggies is her brand of choice right now

no london drug here!!

any advice appreciated!
    thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies

Trading Score
    185 (100%)

There's a few Huggies coupons on save.ca that she can order and have mailed to her. You could order them as well and then give them to her, since you usually have to wait 30 days or more to re-order the same coupons.

I'm not really sure where the best deals on diapers are, as I don't have any kids. But I do see diapers advertised on sale a lot at Wal-mart.

Quote Originally Posted by kasha100 View Post
    Looking to help a pregnant co worker and a non cs! !!!!

can someone give me tips to pass on as the best deals, coupons and combos, to get best bang for buck,

have not been on look out for diaper coupons, where is the best place to pick these up

huggies is her brand of choice right now

no london drug here!!

any advice appreciated!
    thanks
    Join Swagbucks and earn points for searching, surveys and more!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

There is a main tread in the freebias under BABY AND TODDLERS!!
    You can try the big list there.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

walmart has the boxes on this week for their anniversary sale. That would be her best buy ( I think ) Also tell her to sign up with the companies and order the coupons from brandsaver.ca and get the coupons from the brandsaver insert from the newspaper this weekend.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    242 (100%)

For size Newborn - 2/3 check SDM. My SDM has Huggies Pure & Natural cleared down to $6.99 per bag. With a $2 or $3 coupon it's a very good deal!
    Last edited by danam314; Wed, Sep 15th, 2010 at 03:04 PM.
    Coupons = Little pieces of paper you get FREE from the stores, from reps and from companies (ie: Not gold)

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Too bad you don't have London Drugs, because you can stock up and get free (or almost free) diapers & wipes if you collect enough coupons.

Until I discovered London Drugs though, I usually bought my diapers in the HUGE (costco size) boxes at Walmart. I found per diaper they were the cheapest there when they went on sale. They don't always carry the HUGE boxes, they bring them in for special sales, so you have to keep your eye on the flyers. Walmart will also price match other store flyer prices. I found that Costco usually has the cheapest wipes - either the kirkland brand or the huggies wipes when they are on sale.

Some of the store brand diapers are made by Huggies or Pampers, and are virtually the same for a significant fraction fo the cost. Co-op's diapers seem to be made by Pampers. Costco's Krikland brand diaper's are the same as Huggies. Walmart's store brand diapers (are crappy and not made by the main diaper companies). I can't comment on any of the other store brands. I think the Shopper's Drug Mart 'Life' Brand may be the same as Huggies (but don't quote me on that! I've only used their pull ups and they seem to be similar to huggeis) Many stores have a satisfaction gurantee though. If you don't like the store brand, then you can return them back to the store for a refund.

Here's some place to sign up to get your coupons:
    Huggies.ca
    pampers.ca
    save.ca
    brandsaver.ca

Also watch the papers for the coupon inserts. (This site is pretty good at keeping you informed as to when they are coming).

As for formula and stuff like that, most of the formula companies will send you free cans of formula as well as lots of coupons when you sign up or call them.

Good luck!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

wow everyone thanks so much!!

Thread Information