User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What did you find today?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where are good places to look for tear pads in northwest london?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Have to look in store's but there are very few these days as there are some people who take them all and sell them on ebay, or take them and trade them for gift cards and so on.

All at Fresh Co.
    Campbell's buy 4 save $1.00 expiry Mrach 31 2012
    V8 original vegetable cocktail(1.89L or 6x156ml) $0.75 expiry April 31 2012
    WUB Hormel real bacon pieces or real bacon bits we'll buy the lettuce (maximum$0.90) expiery Dec 31 2012

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found 1$ off Lactancia 2L Lactose Free Milk coupons at the Food Basics on Commissioners/Wonderland this morning. It was a double sided tear pad w many left.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hear you Sabina, even here in south london. Most of the time I see empty tear pads or when i see them, it's nothing i would buy. Last week there were several at No Frills but it was those that expire in less than a week so you can't take one and wait to hit a sale. I managed to hit Food basics once in 2 years when they had just put out a whole bunch, but besides that, I'm lucky to see a tear pad for one thing i can use. I also have trouble with a lot of them located too high for me to reach. I'm a person who takes 1-3 coupons and i typically don't take any to trade because I don't usually have people to trade with.

www.chickbosscake.com
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Enter to win a free $100.00 Custom Cake from www.chickbosscake.com
    Visit: www.facebook.com/chickbosscake for details

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found a few at food basics @ commissioners and deveron today- didn't pick any up so I can't tell you the full details. I also didn't get down every aisle so i can't say if there were any more except for a few empty pads:
    -1$ off laughing cow (if anyone needs to know, costco has laughing cow for 7.99 for 32)
    -1$ off 2L lactancia lactose free
    -biobest smoothies
    -they had the Kellogs fibre plus cereal with coupon inside for 1 free breakfast item

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Today at the no frills at highbury and hamilton, the allen's applejuice that is on for .88 a can have the green banner on the top indicating the $5 worth of Oasis coupons on the back of the label. They are AWESOME coupons, always lots of sales on the juice the coupons are for

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Those oasis coupons are an awesome deal- well worth the apple juice cost which includes the juice.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I saw a stack of 3 pads of coupons for the Stagg chili at Freshco highbury/trafalgar 50cents off
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For those who are still looking I found some coupons today for 1$ off any Lever 2000 body wash or bar(4pack). It was at the Rexall located at Hyde Park & Oxford. They had 2full tear pads in the body wash isle.

Also at the Commissionners & Wellington FreshCo I found some 1$ off any Pantene product(excludes sample size) coupons. They had lots left but these expire on April 30th 2012.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

NO Frills ( Dundas St and Clarke Rd)
    There were various Coupon Zone tearpad coupons, scattered throughout the store, good until April 6 at most Loblaws stores

- CZ Save $3 with the purchase of any 3 Kellogg's cereals ( 210g - 1.45kg) expires April 6
    Look for a sale between now and then, at any store that they price match with, combined with this coupon and the PIN codes for food products printed on several boxes.

- CZ Save $1 with the purchase of any Pantene Product ( except sample size) expires April 6
    Look for a sale between now and then, at any store that they price match with, combined with this coupon.

- CZ Save $1 with the purchase of any Dawn and Cascade expires April 6
    Look for a sale between now and then, at any store that they price match with, combined with this coupon.

Metro ( Trafalgar St and Clarke Rd)
    There were various tearpad coupons, scattered throughout the store, with expiry dates from April 5- August

- Irresistibles Save $0.50 off any Life Smart baked good line expires April 5

- Campbells Save $1 WUB 4 any Campbell's product ( Metro only- will donate $1 to local food bank) expires July 31

Shoppers Drug Mart ( Clarke Rd near Trafalgar St)
    There were various tearpad coupons, scattered throughout the store, with expiry dates from April - Dec

- Advil Nighttime 20's or 40's Save $3 expires Nov 30

- CanesOral (Combi-Pak) Save $3 expires Dec 31

- Schick Hydro Silk razor or refills, Save $2 expires Dec 31

- St. Ives, any facial scrub or cleanser, Save $1 expires Sept 30

Last edited by greencanuck; Tue, Mar 27th, 2012 at 11:39 PM.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Food Basics Commissioners and deveron- just an FYI- i found out that pretty much every single box of Primo manicotti are all broken. I was at one store where they didn't have any so i went there knowing i'd bought them there before and after two boxes, i was at the check out and noticed every single one i could see was cracked so they got me another box after i paid. I noticed the new box had 7 cracked ones all in the front row and i could hear noise in the box like probably some in the bottom row are smashed so i asked again, except the guy said he tried 5 boxes and that was the best one. So i got my money back and i don't know what I'm going to eat for dinner tonight. the manicotti mix was all made, so i just put it in the freezer. I don't drive so i can't afford to go to a 3rd store today.
    ***If you see these on clearance there anytime soon, just look very carefully or you'll find when you get home the only thing they're good for is broken noodle soup.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

All Day Coupon & Clearance Reconnaissance Mission ( Wed, March 28) PART One

- 27km of about a dozen different errands by bicycle
    - checking out the coupons and clearance areas of east and near north London

Guardian Drugs Store ( 1790 Dundas St near Third St.)
    There were no visible coupons, and no obvious clearance areas.

Shoppers Drug Mart (1657 Dundas St at Second St)
    There were various tearpad coupons, scattered throughout the store, with expiry dates from April - Dec.
    No clearance area was obvious on that day.

- CanesOral (Combi-Pak) Save $3 expires Dec 31
    - Schick Hydro Silk razor or refills, Save $2 expires Dec 31
    Last edited by greencanuck; Sat, Mar 31st, 2012 at 06:36 AM.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

All Day Coupon & Clearance Reconnaissance Mission ( Wed, March 28) PART Two

Rexall (1551 Dundas St at First St)
    There were various tearpad coupons, scattered throughout the store, with expiry dates from April - Dec.
    There was a small amount of clearance merchandise scattered through every section, as well as an very large cart in the waiting are for the pharmacy.

- Coldsore FX Save $5 expires Dec 31
    - Nivea Deodorant, Save $1 expires Aug 31
    - Tresemme Split Remedy Hair Care, Save $1 expires Sept 26
    - Dove Men+Care Body and Face Wash, Save $1 expires June 30
    - Aspirin / Petro Canada , Save $.10 /litre redemption expires April 30

Giant Tiger Store (Huron St near Highbury ave.)
    There were no visible coupons, and more than double the usual amount of clearance areas, as they are extensively renovating the store.
    Last edited by greencanuck; Sat, Mar 31st, 2012 at 06:37 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

All Day Coupon & Clearance Reconnaissance Mission ( Wed, March 28) PART Three

Food Basics Grocery (Oxford St near Highbury ave.)
    There were no visible coupons, and no obvious clearance areas.

Zellers (Huron St near Highbury ave.)
    There were no visible coupons, and theoretically the whole store was on 10-30% clearance, but since it seems like prices were raised, there are few deals to be had YET. Discounts will be increasing, so if you have the time for reconnaissance , you can plan for purchases when the deals get better.

No Frills Grocery (Huron St near Highbury ave.)
    There were very few CZ visible coupons, and no obvious clearance areas.
    Last edited by greencanuck; Sat, Mar 31st, 2012 at 06:08 PM.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information