User Tag List

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Expired on: Sun, Oct 24th, 2010
    borrowed thank you very much

SAW 3D: Jigsaw's Challenge - How the Game is Played

Are you ready to pit yourself against a friend in one of Jigsaw's traps? Each point earns you a better chance of winning incredible Maple Pictures prizes, including the Maple Pictures Horror Collection, containing 30 classic horror titles on your choice of Blu-Ray or DVD. Can you trust your friends, or will they betray you to save themselves and earn more blood points? Can you resist the temptation to sell your friends out for points?

You will earn 5 points for each challenge you issue, and 3 points for each challenge you accept.

When you make or accept a challenge, we will randomly select one of three traps for you to compete in. In each trap, you will have to decide whether to co-operate with your friend or to try outwitting them and getting more points for yourself. You might gain you more points, but if your friend tries to outwit you as well you will end up with very little to show for your efforts. Don't think it's safe to co-operate either. If your friend decides to leave you for dead you will loose out on all your points.

Determine your strategy and get ready to find out what your friends would really do if death was on the line.

Point Structure
    Your Choice Friend's Choice Your Points Friend's Points
    Co-operate Co-operate 3 3
    Co-operate Outwit 0 5
    Outwit Co-operate 5 0
    Outwit Outwit 1 1

http://www.facebook.com/sawchallenge
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

cool! Thanks!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.bloodmoney3d.ca/register.php

Enter once by registering and up to 56 additional entries by playing the game.

PRIZES: There will be 1 Grand Prize, 5 Weekly Prizes and 7 Secondary Prizes available to be won. The Prizes will consist of the following:
    (i) The Grand Prize is CAD $5,000 cash.
    (ii) Each Weekly Prize is CAD $500 cash (A total of 5 weekly prizes will be awarded during the Contest Period).
    (iii) Secondary Prize(s) consist of (1) one 500 music download package from HMV (approximate value of CAD $750) and (6) six 100 music download packages from HMV (approximate value of CAD $150, each)

Edit: Expires Nov.7
    Last edited by gorman03; Fri, Oct 15th, 2010 at 01:40 PM.

Thread Information