User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    203 (100%)

After reading about Patty's great deal on a SS fridge I was thinking I should check out a scratch & Dent place too. Problem is I don't know where are. My parents got a washer and dryer from one of those places but they can't remember where it was exactly. They think it was on Kingsway but that's it.

Does anyone know of some places????. I am willing to drive anywhwere from North Van to Chilliwack so location is not neccesarily an issue.

TIA
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I've been thinking about your question since I saw your post but sorry, I don't know of any good scratch and dent deal places at this time. I'll try remember to ask anyone I run into that might know.

Just wanted to let you know that you're not being ignored. I continue to be surprised at the number of views my expired thread on the Airmile coupons gets.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad I'm not being ignored

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I'm not ignoring you either Harbie.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

you could ask the major dept stores and appliance stores when they typically rotate their floor stock. They usually sell floor models at a discount.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there,

In response to scratch and dent appliances - I have seen these sold at the local auction on Wednesdays in Maple Ridge, it's on Dewdney Trunk Road and approx 228th. They get mattresses and appliances that have fallen off the truck. Good luck.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    117 (100%)

There is a scratch and dent place on Kingsway, a few years back I used to take the bus by it everyday. I don't know if it is still there. Sorry!

My parents have bought their last few appliances from Trail appliance's warehouse and clearance centre. Here is a link to their address on Annacis Island - http://www.trailappliances.com/subSi...nnacisCl.shtml
    My dad has a truck so he didn't need delivery, but you can arrange for that if needed. The prices were pretty good and they haven't had any problems with their dishwasher, washer or dryer that they got from there. Also if they don't have what you are looking for, they offered to contact us if something came in, or you can phone at anytime and check to see if they have the model you want.
    My sister has gone to a place in Burnaby ( I think?) I will ask her next time I talk to her and let you know.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kay2371 View Post
    There is a scratch and dent place on Kingsway, a few years back I used to take the bus by it everyday. I don't know if it is still there. Sorry!

My parents have bought their last few appliances from Trail appliance's warehouse and clearance centre. Here is a link to their address on Annacis Island - http://www.trailappliances.com/subSi...nnacisCl.shtml
    My dad has a truck so he didn't need delivery, but you can arrange for that if needed. The prices were pretty good and they haven't had any problems with their dishwasher, washer or dryer that they got from there. Also if they don't have what you are looking for, they offered to contact us if something came in, or you can phone at anytime and check to see if they have the model you want.
    My sister has gone to a place in Burnaby ( I think?) I will ask her next time I talk to her and let you know.
    thank

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the one on Kingsway is called B-Line I think (I noted the name but couldn't find this thread anymore). It is before Fraser if you are heading west.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just reading this post and I thought why not use google earth street veiw to head down Kingsway and you were right it's called B Line Appliance Recycling Center. It has a big yellow painted banner across the building can't miss it on the left hand side heading towards Vancouver/ 776 Kingsway

Tomahawk out
    Last edited by tomahawk 1705; Tue, Dec 15th, 2009 at 04:18 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The place you are looking for is Handy Appliance, 705 East 17th Avenue at Fraser Street.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We bought our $4000 Samsung SS Washer/Dryer for $2200 including taxes at BOSS Wholesale (scratch & dent) Appliances - Langley...just off HWY 10 and 192nd street. Ask for Jimmy...top end appliances and you can't even tell there is anything wrong with them! Good Luck!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I know you were looking back in November, but here is another one:
    Edmond's Appliance Centre (around Kingsway but in Burnaby).

We got our washer and dryer there years and years ago and I know they had a scratch and dent section

http://www.edmondsappliances.ca/

l4d
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i've been to this store called coastal appliances on main street i think it was behind the superstore. they had alot of scratch and dent and demos for sale.

http://www.coastappliances.com/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello Harbie ,

We purchased our kitchen range hood at Kitchenhoods.ca , they have great deals on scratched and dented items , sometimes there is customer returns that they are giving at great prices .

You have a great day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information