User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Finally a clear coupon/price match policy from HBC!

Dear _________,

Thank you for your email dated September 16th, 2010 and your concern

about the coupon policy and the price match policy at Zellers.

We do allow our customers to price match and use coupons at Zellers. For

your reference the coupon policy and the price match guarantee are
    stated below.

Zellers will accept manufacturer's coupons provided that they contain a

barcode and the terms and conditions are fully legible.

The value of the coupon must not exceed the current retail price of the

item being purchased.

If the coupon indicates, one per item, then you may use more than one

coupon per purchase but only one per item.

We will also accept on-line manufacturer's coupons but only those from

the vendor's website.
    (side note: print a screen cap of the site with the site's address if you can.)

Our price match guarantee is as follows:

" If you find a lower, current local Canadian retail store advertised

price on any item Zellers has in stock, bring in the ad and we'll gladly
    match their price! The comparison item must be identical to the Zellers
    item and not be in limited quantities at the competitor's store. "

Should you need any further assistance you may also contact us at our

Zellers Customer Service help line at 1-888-226-2225 Monday through
    Saturday 8am to Midnight EST, Sunday 10am to 9pm EST.

We appreciate your support and look forward to continue serving you at

our Zellers stores.

Sincerely,

Sumeet

Customer Service Rep
    [email protected]

-----

I'll be toting this email in my purse when I go to Zellers as we all know I'll probably need it! Feel free to print this off for yourself as well.

Happy shopping! xx
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Thanks it's very helpful.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

I think i need to email them about the one per purchase clause too. They all make up their own rules about price matching, quantities, coupons... I can't stand their LIES!!!!
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

So essentially, if the coupon doesn't state one per item, but one per purchase like just about all of them do....you can only use one per transaction?

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

thanks so much.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

thanks
    i think the manager and the cashier will decide the rules, not the lady answered this letter, and satt somewhere very far. i wrote an e-mail about this issue, they replied that
    call 1-888-226-2225. i don't know i should call or not every time i get trouble at Zellers

Kimbit
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

thanks for posting this. I haven't run into problems but it's nice to have this if I ever do.

Banned
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

i tried to price match the WM anniversary sale yesterday and they said they wouldnt because it was a LIMITED TIME OFFER! so i left EVERYTHING on the counter that was going to buy and said forget it then i will just buy it at walmart and you will loose out on this sale. i had a bunch of stuff i was going to buy, not much for price matches (only 2 things). oh well, their loss!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

It totally depends on the cashier if they will price match limited time offers. I have had success with some cashiers. But they should really make their rules consistant.
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    i tried to price match the WM anniversary sale yesterday and they said they wouldnt because it was a LIMITED TIME OFFER! so i left EVERYTHING on the counter that was going to buy and said forget it then i will just buy it at walmart and you will loose out on this sale. i had a bunch of stuff i was going to buy, not much for price matches (only 2 things). oh well, their loss!
    They are only not supposed to PM - LIMITED QUANTITIES or DOOR CRASHERS or LIQUIDATION / CLEARANCE sales .

Limited Time Offer should be PM ed ... afterall isn't every sale a limited time offer ?

Even if you pick up a regular flyer with a sale item in it , the flyer gets over a week from now so every item advertised in a flyer is a limited time offer for a week / 7 days , so does that mean Zellers will not PM any regular flyer bcoz that flyer gets over in a week ?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The front of the WM anniversary flyer says while quantities last so they would turn it down anyway
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

coupon freak
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I have pricematched zellers one hour specials at both walmart and RCSS I just had to be there at the hour the sale was on and Zellers had to have some in store and of course I needed the flyer. They said they would call the store(I phoned earlier in the day to see if they would do it both stores said they would) So last year I got a Nintendo Ds for Zellers midnight madness price and didnt have to stand in line for it.
    If in doubt call in before you go ask to talk to a manager and let them know you would prefer to shop in their store but the price is better elsewhere and ask if they will pricematch you will be surprised with the results
    Last edited by couponfreak; Sun, Sep 19th, 2010 at 01:08 PM.

Trading Score
    252 (100%)

thank goodness my zellars doesnt have issues when i price match and use coupons even when my coupons exceed the price i get it for.. they just give me the full price of the coupons.. at times.. or just lower the coupon value.. its interesting that the thread here and the letter posted states the coupon can't exceed the value of the product. lucky they don't always full this rule as if they did .. we wouldn't be able to price match those cheap secret deoderants that were on sale for $1.69 or whatever the price was and then use the save $5 brandsaver coupon when u buy 2 since it would exceed the value of the items purchased.. so thank goodness my zellars doesn't follow this 100% otherwise i wouldn't be able to do that!! ..
    I really need 8 Dempsters PINS will need until FEB 15 and will trade for G.C $5 your choice where

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    They are only not supposed to PM - LIMITED QUANTITIES or DOOR CRASHERS or LIQUIDATION / CLEARANCE sales .

Limited Time Offer should be PM ed ... afterall isn't every sale a limited time offer ?

Even if you pick up a regular flyer with a sale item in it , the flyer gets over a week from now so every item advertised in a flyer is a limited time offer for a week / 7 days , so does that mean Zellers will not PM any regular flyer bcoz that flyer gets over in a week ?
    Every store has a limited supply of everything too.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Thanks for the email!

Strangely enough, I emailed zellers about some of the same issues on Friday--they haven't gotten back to me yet.

I was pm'ing the WalMart flyer & the "superviser" told me that when you price match you are only allowed one of that item--I had 6 razors. Then she said she didn't think I could use coupons with the pm and SPC so she had to "check" again. After paging for someone 5 times without a response & the lineup behind me growing longer, she finally decided to give it to me. Sheesh!

I mean, why bother to pm if I can only get one? I could understand if I had a dozen or more, but six measley razors? Come off it!

Then I went to Superstore to use the rest of the $4 Fusion coupons because they were expiring that day. I also used the $9 P&G coupon to get a Venus Embrace $5.99 & 2 Secret deodorants $1.64 each. This cashier decided to argue black & blue with me that the Secret was on Clearance (it isn't--it's part of the 1/2 price Big Brands flyer) and that you can't use a coupon on a final clearance item (total BS)! She went on the tell me that I was "aggravating her", that she doesn't like "someone telling me how to do my job" and that she has to "pay my mortgage at the end of the month"! Jeez, Louise! If she doesn't want someone telling her how to do her job, then she should learn the proper way to do it herself!

denise

BTW, I got the $9 coupon deducted after this self-righteous biatch was done with her whining!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information