Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

how easy is this to cancel?

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Incredibly easy.
    Log in. Click on "Your Account & Help" link. Select "Cancel membership" link. Click on the "Complete cancellation" button.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Although the selection isn't the same as the US (hopefully in the future we get a lot more) I am enjoying this trial.
    I think down the road if they get a better selection I will become a paying customer.
    I've watched a few movies so far without issue.
    I love how it automatically adjusts the video quality depending on your internet speeds to avoid buffering.

I have watched a couple movies in Netflix "HD" on a 52" HDTV and although it's not blu-ray quality it's definitely a nice picture.

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

DOes anyone know if you can put your account on hold for 3 months and still retain your trial when you reactivate it?

I want to freeze the account for a few months in hopes they get better selection next year. But don't want to lose my free trial.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

No idea if the trial carries over

BUT check your emails, I didn't watch any movies yesterday but got an email offering a 1wk extension of my trial since they had tech problems
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I cancelled my trial after a few days, and then I signed up again for the trial and got charged. There was no idication that the free trial didn't go through and I would have to pay. They said they would refund my PayPal- that was 15 days ago. The money never showed up, but they say there's nothing they can do since their system shows the payment went through. Grr.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was wondering if anyone who signed up for this and got the message about the shortage of Wii disks, then the message that they were sent out, ever received their disks? I ordered the disk as soon as I signed up, and due to the delay they extended my trial by 2 weeks. So a 6 week free trial, but I still haven't received my Wii disk. The only way to contact is by phone and I'm low on minutes.

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I am hooked up to xbox and reactivated my services, great movies through xbox for Canada, Bob- as far as I can tell, you can just refreeze after a month or so if you want and it doesn't effect anything. Mine was frozen until xbox got hooked up with it and now I am soooo freakin happy!
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

pretty happy with it, just wish they had more new releases

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

It will come, they just started in Canada, but already worth it for me. I've watched several programs and movies, a heck of a lot cheaper than the video store, even if you only watch 2 movies a month on it
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by mama2three; Thu, Nov 4th, 2010 at 03:04 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mama2three View Post
    If you sign up for netflix through this website http://www.YouriPad4free.com/index.php?ref=668245 you have a chance to get a free ipad too. You need 10 referrals underneath you but with so many people in canada signing up for netflix right now its not hard to get
    First of all, if you'd like people to know about this promotion, remove your referral link from this post! All referral links are only allowed to be posted at your signature! Secondly, WOT rating for this site is RED, that means SPAM site, regardless of what YouTube says.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry.. I am new to this site. I took it off as I don't want to be a spammer.. I just thought that it might be helpful info for those signing up for netflix anyways
    Last edited by mama2three; Thu, Nov 4th, 2010 at 03:20 PM.
    Get a free ipad http://www.youripad4free.com/index.php?ref=6682453<textarea id="holdtext" style="display: none;" rows="1" cols="20"></textarea>

mamatotwo
    Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I just got my free month. They have lots of kids shows and adult classic movies. No new releases but that's ok sometimes the golden oldies are great to see again.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Every movie I want to watch is unavailable ! Blockbuster should just open up their own stream site !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information