User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Nielsen Company invites you to make your purchases “speak” for hundreds of consumers just like you

Manufacturers and retailers evaluate the success and future of their product offerings based on consumer research. You are being offered the unique opportunity to help them decide what to put on store shelves.
    Participation is easy. Membership is rewarding. You can make a difference, earn points toward gifts and take part in the monthly sweepstakes! Our gift catalogue offers a variety of items–there is something for everyone! Your participation is voluntary and completely confidential and there's never any cost to you.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Link to register to Neilson homescan

http://nielsonhomescan.blogspot.com/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Filled it in for myself and a family member in another part of the country filled it in and it sounds like all there doing is collecting a data base of people.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Yeah I filled it out to, and it just said thank you.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I was a member with a home scan device and it was WAY too much work for little reward. You have to actually scan every purchase you make and punch in a bunch of info as well. Its LONG! I quit within a few days, not worth it.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

i filled it out and never received anything yet.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am a member of this site and do scan, they have quite a few things when you get enough points and if you do it regular you can also win prepaid cards, a very good site, you have to sign up and see if they have any available in your area they will contact you if there is an opening, love the benefits.

To receive the scan as soon as possible I have something, you can call the customer service and you say you were suppose to receive the scan last 2 or 3 weeks ago so they will send you the scan by post Canada the next week..
    the best Canadian paid survey legerweb
    https://legerweb.com/?AFF=NB99863CK

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i like nielson it is fun to do and the prizes are interesting

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I tried it, but too much work and sent it back after about 4 months. It takes a long time to get points, and you have to scan in every purchase, from what store, coupons used, they have a barcode if you order take out pizza ect, they even want gas purchases. Takes forever to get your groceries put away.Then you hook it to the computer to sync.
    After I sent it back, they called and said they didnt get it and it would go to collection. I had proof that they got it back, but then again about 2 weeks after that another guy phoned and said they didnt recieve it. Never again!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by miztia View Post
    I tried it, but too much work and sent it back after about 4 months. It takes a long time to get points, and you have to scan in every purchase, from what store, coupons used, they have a barcode if you order take out pizza ect, they even want gas purchases. Takes forever to get your groceries put away.Then you hook it to the computer to sync.
    After I sent it back, they called and said they didnt get it and it would go to collection. I had proof that they got it back, but then again about 2 weeks after that another guy phoned and said they didnt recieve it. Never again!

Same thing happened to me. It required ridiculous amounts of time especially for such little reward. I was harassed for months to send the scanner back to which I did and kept getting incessant calls. I was told I was going to be placed in collections multiple times. One day I got fed up and let them know that if they threaten my credit one more time I will be going to the BBB and so on. I did nothing wrong and was being harassed and penalized because of mis-communication on their end. Terrible experience!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If anyone would like to sign up please click this link! They are taking new members

Homescan is good, but the rewards aren't the best. If you enjoy shopping and scanning items, then this is for you.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Homescan came and went out my door...

RUDE staff that make false claims they "tried to reach me" when they didn't. that they had called me (funny I have voice mail and WOKR) yet they didnt' leave a message... Emailed me? Nope, none of that, I finally got ONE email being told I was being sent to collection. I called them up and told them in no uncertain terms if they bother to threathen me one more time that I would be contacting a laywer. I then demanded they ship me the return shipping label since my box never came with one, and told them to stick it where the sun didn't shine. Never again!

RUDE obnoxious, borish people who think they own you.

The reward program excuse the language... SUCKS! 150 points for adding 30 minutes to your grocery put away time. I shop constantly at Walmart, I was supposed to SCAN the item, ENTER the price, then the coupons, then answer almost 4-5 prompts PER items. it was too much toruble so I stopped scanning Walmart.

Some stores didn't require all that work this is true but when a MAJOR grocer/shopping store has to be done like this? Just not worth it. I tried doing it for like 3 months and I think I amassed a totall of 1500 points?

The above service is for the Ottawa Area! Feel free to contact us for any of your computer or Desktop Publishing needs.

Thread Information