User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By torontogal12

Thread: Rexall Grand Opening- Queen and University. Sales until March 30

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Some great grand opening prices at this location.

You can find their grand opening flyer online (can't link). It's right next to Osgoode station so really really convenient.

Vaseline lotion (small bottle) $2.22 (reg price in store was $7.99!)
    Live Clean products 30% off
    Coke or Pepsi 6 pack bottles $1.99
    Christie Crackers and Quaker bars $1.49
    Nestle chocolate 2/$1 (on site they had Smarties, Aero, Kit Kat and Coffee Crisp)
    Choco milk 1L 99 cents
    BOGO Nicole nail polish (didn't see the reg price)
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus, Subway
    Ciel likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Hope you got some swag or at least deals on the items of interest, torontogal12! I know Rexall has a coupon book out for this week, but grand opening specials are great. Like the mention of proximity to the TTC subway!
    Is the store a newly built one or conversion from a previous store?
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

2 weeks ago, they were giving out free Colgate toothpaste, and last week, they were giving out free Be hand lotion...

Not sure if there will be another giveaway this coming week. Will go check it out.
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It's a conversion of a previous building. I think that building has been vacant for a while, so nice to be able to go in. Only swag was a small Olay cream sample, but good sale prices. Especially for gluten free items. I ended up paying $15 for stuff that would've cost $50 elsewhere (I did use coupons though) and the cashier was very cheerful. I love the location, so easy to get to, and it's open 24 hours! I don't have to go all the way up to the SDM on College St if we need something in a nighttime emergency.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Hope you got some swag or at least deals on the items of interest, torontogal12! I know Rexall has a coupon book out for this week, but grand opening specials are great. Like the mention of proximity to the TTC subway!
    Is the store a newly built one or conversion from a previous store?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information