User Tag List

Page 1167 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 167 667 1067 1117 1157 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1177 1217 1267 1667 2167 ... LastLast
Results 17,491 to 17,505 of 38027
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Wheres Rose?
    We have this specialty store here, went there today to find one more gift for the exchange, they have a ton of betty boop stuff, betty boop hot chocolate(pink color)
    betty, lunch boxes, betty purses, betty glasses, etc....they had awesome stuff in there, gotta go more often

By the way, thansk for more words everyone!
    I'm here!
    where do you live!!! that place sounds awesome!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

aw SK i thought you lived in Ont haunish LOL

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for the words!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    aw SK i thought you lived in Ont haunish LOL

no..lol..i am one of the few who live in Sk, or are there any others..lol..i was so wanting to buy everything and just send it to you..lol..it was all so nice..I do have some betty boop hot chocolate..I should send you a pack..you could have pink hot chocolate

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL I think there are more that live in SK
    LMAO pink hot chocolate for some reason I just keep thinking it might look like pepto bismol... does it?! LOL

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

LMAO pink hot chocolate for some reason I just keep thinking it might look like pepto bismol... does it?! LOL

Not too much..lol..I didnt realize that was what it was at first, I just liked the betty boop picture on the packet..lol..then to find out its pink hot chocolate..well then I had to get it.lol

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL
    as soon as you said it was pink though first thing i thought of was peptol bismol and i was like ew haha as long as it doesnt look/smell/taste like it then its all good haha

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OSCAR
    CRANBERRY
    contest words expire 12/20/08 100 points each

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hi guys, need to vent.

Anyone have any good ways of dealing with a difficult neighbour? Suffice to say that he's a criminal who, despite his protests to the contrary, is unwilling to reform. If anyone dares say anything that isn`t glowing about him, he spreads nasty rumours & threatens lawsuits. I just ignore the twit (I`ve overheard him say nasty things about me), but he`s targetting a couple of elderly unwell neighbours who are frightened. Oh, and he`s clever enough to not leave any trail, so it`s impossible to get authorities involved (despite his criminal background).

Can anyone think of a better solution to deal with the nitwit besides a not-so-gentle push in front of a large truck with giant tires?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    NS that is so funny about blair jumping through top of outhouse. Reminds me of story about when i was a senior in high school i took this vocational class where I met this girl. She and I became good friends. Well one day she comes to school all sad her dad jumped all over her for hitting a deer with her car and going through a fence. Took her license and grounded her. Finally he gave them back to her and made her and her brother fix the mans fence. Acting all hateful to her the whole time. Then later that evening at home he gave her back her license and told her if she was gonna go deer hunting she had to buy a proper license for it. The only time the man ever told a joke I think roflmao. Reminded me of it because they both had accident and had to repair it. Yep seek is off today roflmao
    that poor girl. LOL. he was probably more worried than mad. but you know how men are! cover one emotion with another cause it scares the fook outa em. glad he ended up finding a sense of humor no one knew he had!

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    Thanks for all the laughs, really needed it. We are having a new roof put on our 3 year old house due to hail damage & I have been dealing with Mexicans that do not speak English & start staring at you as soon as you come outside. If you try to communicate with them all they do is start pointing to the roof & of course I know they are doing our roof!!!! Our dog is an outside dog & he has not been happy staying in the basement, so needless to say I hope they finish today & move on!! What a week!!

Thanks for the new words
    chickey. YA TAKE THE DOG EH? and you talk to your mexicans EH? and when they point to DA roof? ya lookit the dog and ya point to the mexican.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    NS... That picture I posted of Rufus Sewell IS actually a bit creepy.. LOL
    He doesn't look like that on the show, he is a bit rough but man, he has the most stunning eyes, and he's a fantastic actor.
    I DO have a thing for men with beards (tasteful ones... lol) and mustaches. Probably why I love my DH so much hehehhee
    Oh and, your hubby's stories are freaking hilarious!!!!

Seek your stories are hilarous too!!

I don't have much time today, came to do wiki cause I knew there'd be a load of words. Then spent a bunch of time reading all the posts and the kids shouldn't be down here in the computer room with me so long, they get into trouble! hehe

Gotta run! Lurv all
    then there's the time, (remember, hubby's family was poor?) that the father nailed cardboard up all over the house as insulation. yeeep that worked really well. til the inspectors came and condemmed the house.

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Anyone SC who has ti-night-us (tinnitus sp?) could you please pm ! Thanks
    i have talk-al-nite-us.

LOL
    as soon as you said it was pink though first thing i thought of was peptol bismol and i was like ew haha as long as it doesnt look/smell/taste like it then its all good haha
    I am so glad i wasn't drinking coffee when i read that i woulda spit it all over my keybaord for sure.
    Last edited by NSangel; Thu, Nov 20th, 2008 at 03:45 PM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

hmm sorry no solutions from me that are legal LOL

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    I am so glad i wasn't drinking coffee when i drank that i woulda spit it all over my keybaord for sure.
    LOL well thats what I thought of first haha and that stuff grosses me out it makes me barf just smelling that crap I would rather have the upset stomach

p.s you drank it? are you sure you didnt read it instead
    Last edited by roseofblack25; Thu, Nov 20th, 2008 at 03:42 PM.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I agree with you rose , pepto bismol is nasty stuff..ughhh.

Its not to bad if you can get past the idea of pink hot chocolate..lol..thats a little hard, but the package is cute..

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

LOL well thats what I thought of first haha and that stuff grosses me out it makes me barf just smelling that crap I would rather have the upset stomach

p.s you drank it? are you sure you didnt read it instead

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Maybe if you throw some red hots or cinnamon hearts into it, you can justify the colour & it won`t seem so bad. It would also give it a bit of a kick.

There`s a very good but very very expensive chocolate shop across the street from me. They make the most amazing hot chocolate - it`s the really high end very potent chocolate served in an espresso cup. And, as weird as it sounds, chocolate with black pepper is amazing.

Thread Information