User Tag List

Page 1288 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 288 788 1188 1238 1278 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1298 1338 1388 1788 2288 ... LastLast
Results 19,306 to 19,320 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i just made a gale harold calendar!!! I got a gale for every month of the year!!!!!!!

Omg it's awesome!

WOW..you can even see the wrinkles in his....shirt!!!

ugh, i'm on dec: ***ink is running very low!***

comeone gale...comeone gale...dont' let me down...
    Last edited by NSangel; Fri, Dec 12th, 2008 at 12:26 PM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i just made a gale harold calendar!!! I got a gale for every month of the year!!!!!!!

Omg it's awesome!
    Wow! When do we get to see? Lonely spinsters need eye candy!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

well, lonely spinster, go to my profie, and go to my all gale and nothing but album, and you'll see all the pics i put on each month. i put my favorite one, the one that's on my main profile page, on my birthday month: february.

and yes i just had enuf ink to finish!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Oh Ns you'll be heaven all year..lol...I took some of my Johnny pics of my computer..lol..dh was freaking about there being so many..lol

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

new prizes up at P&P - ladybug nightlight, Bones Dvd set(bummed only have half the points), Meet Dave dvd, book called Scared of Santa(pics of kids)

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

oh that would be cute (scared of santa) lol.

ya i just informed the hubby that we um..kinda like ranoutta ink. he'll prolly flip when he see the pics.

it won't let me split the calendar apart so i can upload one to show...i could try scanning..

anyone else have a problem with things comming up faint when u scan?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

You have already claimed your limit of words for this hour. Please wait and try again in a few minutes!
    wtf?

o that's right i did. omg i'm doing same thing as rebate. trying to type in words around all these gale images that are drying and my words entered in this order are:

generates
    hard
    state

oh ya..
    Last edited by NSangel; Fri, Dec 12th, 2008 at 12:43 PM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Remember how my toaster oven died and I replaced it with a toaster oven/convection/rotisserie? I finally made some chicken in it and man the rotisserie is soo cool. I cant imagine my life before this appliance. The chicken is so soft and juicy and it is soo good. The chicken is perfect for my family of boys who loves meat and I am happy I bought this. I am going to send my dad to our butcher next week to buy me a leg of lam (small one of course) and do it in this machine too....mmm so good

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: LOST worth 100 points good through 1/12/09.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lmao NS your so hilarious with your gale fascination. Well actually I can see blair coming home pizzed cause of gale being the reason he has to buy ink. ROFL. And andit thinking she is a spinster. I think she just had it all figured out on living alone lol. Seek has figured out that when she is a widow, she is never again getting married and living alone and enjoying it.

DH got my illness now. Which means I didnt really have infection in my colon but a virus. He got it less worse than me tho. go figure.
    Last edited by seekthetruth; Fri, Dec 12th, 2008 at 01:40 PM. Reason: sooo didnt sound right.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    so I just confirmed with Centerpoint mall, I am heading there on Monday to spend the $500 mall CG I just won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I am going to have so much fun I have never been able to spend someone else's money before, this is like a dream.
    wow congrats!!!!! where is the Centerpoint mall??? I am assuming not around here since I have never heard of it before now LOL

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    Is the $500 enought to get us all a gift? Me thinks you might want to try and win some more!! The postage will cost a lot when you try to mail it all out to us.

Congrats on the win!! I would have a blast spending someone elses money!! Go get some thing that you really want, but would never pay to have!!
    She can save on postage with my gift she can just come to my house or I could go to hers since we live in the County

thanks everyone for the words off to enter not a lot of time today have to pick my sis up from school at 3:30 then have to be at work for 5 so trying to get stuff done fast

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

omg they have a new prize up too The Duchess DVD not sure if I want it though our DVD player is screwed so I wouldnt be able to watch it unless I watched it on the computer...I have the book that I won maybe I should finish reading it first LOL

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i must have missed a post somewhere..CONGRATS TICK!!! WTG!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks everyone! I'm thinking I may pickup an extremely expensive purse, although the practical side of me is screaming are you fooking nuts! I'll have to wait and see what strikes my fancy.
    Rose, the mall is in North York.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ohhh nice! have fun shopping! (p.s take me with you haha)
    how about you do both find a really expensive purse that is on sale that way both sides are met you got your expensive purse and your practical side will say hey it was on sale LOL

Thread Information