User Tag List

Page 1295 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 295 795 1195 1245 1285 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1305 1345 1395 1795 2295 ... LastLast
Results 19,411 to 19,425 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Sunday everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your day! I'm just getting ready to head out to work for a couple of hours. I have to go do a meal prep for my 89 year old veteran who lives across the street from me He's such a sweetheart!

See ya all later! Thanks for all the congratulations wishes on my new nephew and thank you for all the rep
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[quote=kekes;608120]
    Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    Became an aunt for the second time on Dec 7th. Congrats Auntie!!!!

Tonight we are heading to "Digby" for my husband's Christmas party.
    Have lotsa fun and be safe on the drive!!!
    Thanks so much! We had a lot of fun lastnight at the party too

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    lol my dh is 6'3 and 220 pounds so I know what you mean, in a crowd it is like having your own football player clearing the way.

Yeah my dh is 6'2 its his stance Ithink that get people plus the look on his face..lol..he doesnt care just get out of his way..lol
    Too funny, you guys just don't get we like to have pretty packages. Shoot my son will use the newspaper to wrap and one year he used duct tape of all things, MEN!

My dh one year wrapped my christmas present in duct tape, said it was all he had..lol..then I couldnt get it open but he wouldnt let me get a knife..ooh, in the end it was worth it, was a nice ring

WEll staying in today with wind chill now its -39, supposed to get to -47, think I am gonna do some baking today..hope everyone has a good mornig

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    Jsut wanted to let you al know i been gettign killer headches. They are loking at migraines. Deep dull heavy ache in my forehead. So i been playing process of elimination with docs now they got me drugged up on a barbituate so i ahevnt' been doignmuch. It's either the pain nwo i am drugged...May skip my next does as i cant' function either way....LOL. Who needs Huka???? LMAO.

Husg,
    Trish
    Aphena, really hope you get to feeling better soon!! Take care of yourself.

[quote=PetiteFemme;607536]Thanks for the words everyone! Gave rep where I could!

Became an aunt for the second time on Dec 7th. My 2nd nephew is Sawyer Rain and weighed 7.7lbs and was 21cms long. Lots of dark hair. I haven't seen him yet, just found out yesterday he had been born. My sister and I don't speak but I do love my little nephew and he will know that someday. I will open a bank account for him and toss some $$ in there on his birthdays and at Christmastime. It's her first child and she'll be 41 in January so she's a little old for her first one. Wasn't planned but I bet they are happy now. My brother has a 5 year old son and I love him to pieces.

Congrats on your new nephew, what a wonderful Christmas gift.

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Echooo Echoooo wow, just me in here! -43C windchill -24C temp ... shiver me timbers!!! Hope everyone else wakes up to better temps.

Morning all!!!!!

Wow been voting for hour (dial-up) and I see you're all cuddled in your beds!
    Think a nice home made pot of soup will do .... might even start some stew for supper... maybe chili for lunch .... does that sound like comfort food! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by zoodle View Post
    kekes -36 here and no wind today BRRRRRRR

Happy Sunday everyone stay warm
    Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    WEll staying in today with wind chill now its -39, supposed to get to -47, think I am gonna do some baking today..hope everyone has a good mornig

OMG can't even imagine that, & we thought -5C was cold here!!
    Last edited by Jettred; Sun, Dec 14th, 2008 at 01:13 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Echooo Echoooo wow, just me in here! -43C windchill -24C temp ... shiver me timbers!!! Hope everyone else wakes up to better temps.
    Brrrr. That's cold.

Today has been my first day off all week. I went shopping at Zellers. They have a lot of sales and I had an email that said I can get 10%. I went crazy on gift baskets and bought five. They cost about $7 each.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Racefan - great buy on those baskets!

I hear North Dakota shut down! We'll probably get it tonight to tomorrow. Hoping it the storm blows out before it gets this far north. Winnipeg right now is getting winds and "dustie" snow (mom's quote) Cold all over Canada!

Jettred - how about putting up a "few" sc's during the cold spell????? We're great company!

Zoodle - Hope you get no wind! or you'll be freezing your sweet ptotees off! lol
    Last edited by kekes; Sun, Dec 14th, 2008 at 04:38 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Anyone had luck with hunt words in the forums ... Im getting sick of looking ... well not sick of looking ...... sick of finding nothing! lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

another beautiful day here. still no snow.
    Last edited by newsnakeowner1978; Sun, Dec 14th, 2008 at 04:43 PM. Reason: can't spell lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    another beautiful day here. still no snow.

smack smack! ROFL BRAT!!!! no need to brag ........... lol

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    seek, i have NO CLUE. i was talking about boo's own private collection of xmas music he put on a server for us to download: http://smartcanuck.ca/Christmas/

see if you can find elmo in there and make your own, alot cheaper! if you can't find it maybe boo knows.

remember, i'm waiting for my credit to straighten out so i can order online..o wait, that's right you can buy mastercards now. lol. what am i doing? i'm losing out on deals.

rose could tell you about cashback, she orders online.

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post

Cashback from where? LOL I am definitely losing out on deals as most of my shopping is done online. What is it???? OH ROSE HELP!!!

Ok you all have a wonderful Sunday! I've been up all night working on Christmas cards, woohoo I have them done! I wrote one of those dear friends and family letters that are so impersonal but I never would of gotten them done if I had to write on each one, I used to do that but my hands cramp up and get to hurting too bad now, so I just go into microsoft word tasks and use their stationary then print them off or email them. Yahoo has some nice stationary now I hadn't noticed it before tonight. I'm off to bed to try to sleep for a few hours before I have to get up for the day. hmmm like a total of 3 or 4 at most, good thing I'm used to not sleeping very many hours. 4 is a good night if I sleep straight thru but usually am up every 2 to 3 hours to move around a bit. TTYL all and yes I wrote another bigggggggggggg post, sorry don't come on but once or twice a day usually lol and have to catch up on what I've missed. Thank goodness for the multi quote thingy.

I rarely shop online dont have a CC so usually its only with free GC's or paypal when I have survey money never used the cashback before send sally a message she will be able to tell you how it works

ugh so I fought with internet all day to get connected it kept telling me that our username or password to dial was wrong so after about an hour of that I called the support service and they said they had no record of us ever having an internet connection through bell wtf??? umm we have only had dial up out here for a year and they bill us monthly yet all of a sudden we dont have internet so I hung up with them and waited three hours then tried again and it finally worked but have no idea if once we disconnect this if I will get reconnected again in the morning so if I disappear for awhile its because bell screwed up our internet LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jettred - how about putting up a "few" sc's during the cold spell????? We're great company!
    Sure, come on down, it's hot here compared to what you guys are going thru!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Soooo.... I got to meet RTlady (Mary)!!!!!! She stopped over for a few minutes to drop off that kids rocking chair she promised, and she got to meet me and the kittens Kittens were almost as excited as we were (At least Winter was!) I think she hugged me about 25 times. I just loved meeting her. It is so funny to meet someone you "know" from online in person. She and I are both married to men we met online, so that makes it even funnier, and very sweet. The kittens love the rocking chair, I took some pics of them in it that I am going to post later on.

Sorry to you guys who are having car troubles. It always seems to happen this time of year. Our car is suffering too, we were hoping that it would last a bit longer, but I don't think it will. I guess we will have to figure out a way to afford a bigger car, cause I dunno how you fit FOUR car seats into almost any car that isn't a van. Our station wagon we have right now could never fit that many, I doubt it would even fit three.

Petite, congrats on your new nephew! Even if you don't get to see him, putting something away for him for the future is a nice idea. DH doesn't get to see his "son" (Ex-gf's son who he took care of while they were together, and she doesn't let him see him now) but he still gets him something for every holiday, just in case he gets to see him someday.

Still taking care of holiday stuff today. It is taking me a long time because I'm having a hard time adjusting to my size. LOL It takes me like 45 minutes just to wash the dishes

Anyone had luck with hunt words in the forums ... Im getting sick of looking ... well not sick of looking ...... sick of finding nothing! lol
    Oh Kekes, Me either! I gave up last night, and I would suggest you do the same. I just think they are putting them somewhere obscure, so that only certain people know of them and get the points/have a chance of winning the contest. Don't go blind looking for forum words, woman!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Jettred and Lolcat He'll get to know me someday. It's just easier this way for now as I just can't take the mental and verbal abuse from her anymore. It's too mind boggling. Hard on the head! She's an RN so her attitude was always that she was the smart one in the family, the one with all the brains, and the oldest one so she knew better than anyone else. Well, I was only a stupid 911 Operator and Police Dispatcher so I don't know shiat! My brother has a college diploma he just obtained in June for Human Services (Residence Vocation) so he ain't that stupid either!!! He may pursue a degree in Psychology someday as it does interest him to go further towards that field. So, she can't be too smart as she got pregnant at 40 years old (she'll be 41 next month) and with all the birth control methods nowadays and her being an RN she should have known better!!! Nope! She practiced the "calendar" method!!! KNOCK KNOCK! Who's there? A BABY!!!!!!! I know, accidents CAN happen but when you KNOW you don't want kids and you REALLY don't want any, there's NO reason to have one!!!! I'll be 40 in August and I don't want any and I don't have any!

Anyways, she makes my toes curl so before they curl up much more, I'm gonna step off my soap box and go hop in the shower!!! Gotta get ready for the Survivor finale tonight

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

oh i forgot about the survivor finale being tonight hopefully it repeats later tonight for me to watch when a tv is free
    in the meantime going to hang out here for a little bit longer then around 7 going to make rice krispies squares yay

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    Anyways, she makes my toes curl so before they curl up much more, I'm gonna step off my soap box and go hop in the shower!!! Gotta get ready for the Survivor finale tonight
    Thanks for the reminder about Survivor, we are about to leave for a Christmas party tonight with an Elvis impersonator. I'll have to set it up to record.
    Last edited by Jettred; Sun, Dec 14th, 2008 at 10:43 PM.

Thread Information