User Tag List

Page 1330 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 330 830 1230 1280 1320 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1340 1380 1430 1830 2330 ... LastLast
Results 19,936 to 19,950 of 38027
  1. #19936
    I'm your Huckleberry. lolcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Age
    48
    Posts
    782
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Well, this seems like my first chance to sit down for more than 3 minutes since friday!
    Our little Christmas was nice, DH's mom was over for Saturday and Sunday.. The girls got to open their presents on Sunday morning, and DH made a nice breakfast in the middle of present opening. Winter got some barbies, and a snowglobe (That she specifically asked Santa for... ever tried to find a snowglobe when you want one, that isn't a Christmas one? LOL It is hard!) Monet got some little books and a baby puzzle, and a nice baby doll. She loves babies

    I got DH a stetson cowboy hat, because he really wanted one for some reason.. also a few other things that he really loved.. he got me a couple pieces of avon jewelry and some really nice maternity clothes that he bought on ebay. And a Payless shoes gc, because all my shoes are horrible and I need new ones.

    Overall, a very nice holiday. Made a turkey that came out lovely for Christmas dinner too. DH will be working on "Real" Christmas, so the three of us girls will probably go over to the neighbors house to visit that day. She loves the girls like they were her own grandkids.
    ***************************
    NS -- CONGRATS on hubby's bonus!!! It must feel awesome to get to run out and buy last minute Christmas things. I hope he gets something from his other floors as well

    RTlady -- I made Winter one of those Santa videos when I first saw it on disney.com, and she watched it every single day at least one time. That was such a cute idea, and she was enchanted by it!

    Rose -- !!!!! I hope you feel better for Christmas! I am sitting here wondering how your trip to the ER went. I hope you don't have anything horrible, and that they put you on something that makes you feel better.

    Andit -- That picture of the cat and dog is PRICELESS!! LOLLLL

    HUGS to everyone, and I cannot wait to hear about your family Christmases

  2. #19937
    Smart Canuck firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    1,429
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    hi guys...how's everyone enjoying the snow? i had to drive in it again to go to work tonight...uggh

    here is my little guy for the puppy contest if anyone wants to vote!
    http://www.sheknows.com/contests/dog...od/view/linkin

  3. #19938
    CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    64
    Posts
    830
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Where did everyone go??? They voted my baby down to 3.7!!! I looked awhile after I'd put her pic up and she was still at 5, not 10 mins later she was down to 4 I vote get her back up a tiny bit and they get her again!!! grrrrrrr meanies gonna break her lil heart lol or her daddies heart for sure.

  4. #19939
    CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    64
    Posts
    830
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Weird I thought I refreshed the page but when I looked no one had posted since PF lol then I post and see all these ones I missed! Sounds like everyone is enjoying their holidays so good to hear! Can't wait for Christmas morning the kids will be here at 11 or there abouts. 6 hour drive for them, they were coming xmas eve ds's boss told him he could leave a couple hours early so they could get here by 9 or 10 but then the big boss sent a memo saying it was not a holiday on xmas eve and no one was to leave early or call in. How rude is that, they won't be busy and normally they'd be thrilled not to have to pay people to work when it isn't but nope. Oh well am just so glad they get to come and getting anxious to see them! Woohoo NS so glad your dh is getting some decent bonuses hope the other two floors give him nice ones too. DH got a bonus his work is getting kinda cheap was only a $25 gc to the grocery store but better then a kick in the rear end. I miss the xmas parties companies used to throw. Still remember the excellent parties my dads pulp mill used to have for the kids.

  5. #19940
    Smart Canuck Racefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,354
    Likes Received
    4
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I voted for everyone's doggies. Andit's dog and cat. Five for everyone.

    Andit, you washed your dog and cat. They will get their revenge.

    We had such a bad storm today. That's two in less than a week.

    I hope you feel better, Rose.

  6. #19941
    Smart Canuck Shebby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,404
    Likes Received
    29
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Andit, your animals will get their revenge. You have to sleep sometime

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

  7. #19942
    I'm your Huckleberry. lolcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Age
    48
    Posts
    782
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    So, I FINALLY got to getting some pictures up, here is a link to the little album I made on here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...albums/family/

    There is a pic of Winter and Monet in the rocking chair that RTLady brought over!
    They are still loving it, and of course fighting over it, as all good sisters do.

    There is one that I adore of Winter with her face painted as "Santa".. it really stumped the girl who was doing the face painting when she asked for it, but I think she did a great job!

  8. #19943
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    This side of crazy
    Age
    34
    Posts
    19,242
    Likes Received
    2212
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Rose, get some rest. One thing that might help with a fever is rubbing alcohol. Put some on a cloth/gauze & put it on the back of your neck & under your arms. It's the only thing that works for me when I have a fever.

    Let us know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    While running a fever, you are contagious...please don't go to work!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Rose - don't go to work. If you're sick enough to go to the hospital, you should definately not be going to work. Let us know what happens

    Andit - thanks for the giggles with your stories!

    PF- Glad you're back!!

    Kekes - mine just told me the same thing ... yay!!

    Star - thanks for the great recipes ... they look delicious!

    Darn those downvoters .... they need to be punished

    Dinner was fantabulous tonight. I astonish myself with how well I can actually cook. Considering my mom never taught me how to, nor did my father. I just put a whole lot of stuff in and hope it turns out great. I did make a pork roast afterall. MMMMMM ... still drooling just thinking about it

    Hope everyone has a wonderful night. I just have a couple things to do, and then I'm off to bed ... it's been a long day of cleaning and I'm still sore (over-doing it today didn't help), so I'm going to bed to relax!! (That and DH just walked in the door )
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    Tina, so glad your power is back on & you are ok. Thank goodness for nice neighbors that will share their home.

    Baby, glad your dinner went well.

    Great gift haunish.

    Rose hope you feel better soon.

    Star, that cranberry sauce sounds really good, I love anything with cranberries--will have to try it.

    Going to be early, have a good night.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Well, this seems like my first chance to sit down for more than 3 minutes since friday!
    Our little Christmas was nice, DH's mom was over for Saturday and Sunday.. The girls got to open their presents on Sunday morning, and DH made a nice breakfast in the middle of present opening. Winter got some barbies, and a snowglobe (That she specifically asked Santa for... ever tried to find a snowglobe when you want one, that isn't a Christmas one? LOL It is hard!) Monet got some little books and a baby puzzle, and a nice baby doll. She loves babies

    I got DH a stetson cowboy hat, because he really wanted one for some reason.. also a few other things that he really loved.. he got me a couple pieces of avon jewelry and some really nice maternity clothes that he bought on ebay. And a Payless shoes gc, because all my shoes are horrible and I need new ones.

    Overall, a very nice holiday. Made a turkey that came out lovely for Christmas dinner too. DH will be working on "Real" Christmas, so the three of us girls will probably go over to the neighbors house to visit that day. She loves the girls like they were her own grandkids.
    ***************************
    NS -- CONGRATS on hubby's bonus!!! It must feel awesome to get to run out and buy last minute Christmas things. I hope he gets something from his other floors as well

    RTlady -- I made Winter one of those Santa videos when I first saw it on disney.com, and she watched it every single day at least one time. That was such a cute idea, and she was enchanted by it!

    Rose -- !!!!! I hope you feel better for Christmas! I am sitting here wondering how your trip to the ER went. I hope you don't have anything horrible, and that they put you on something that makes you feel better.

    Andit -- That picture of the cat and dog is PRICELESS!! LOLLLL

    HUGS to everyone, and I cannot wait to hear about your family Christmases
    Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    I voted for everyone's doggies. Andit's dog and cat. Five for everyone.

    Andit, you washed your dog and cat. They will get their revenge.

    We had such a bad storm today. That's two in less than a week.

    I hope you feel better, Rose.



    ughhh so its pneumonia apparently that developed from a virus that is highly contagious im not allowed to go to work for a week fun fun
    they put me on strong antibiotics cause he said i was full of fluid and gave me a powerful cough syrup that is for my bad cough cause he said he didnt like the sounds of it and he said it would help me sleep well since i havent slept since friday night...

    Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

  9. #19944
    Smart Canuck haunish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Swift Current, Sk
    Posts
    3,411
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)




    hopefully you feel btter soon rose!!

    lolcat, your kids are so cute and winter with her face painted was adorable they did a good job!1


  10. #19945
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    This side of crazy
    Age
    34
    Posts
    19,242
    Likes Received
    2212
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    ya i hope so too once these meds kick in!
    and yes the kids pics are soo adorable lolcat!

    Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

  11. #19946
    Cat Trainer (Trainee??) Andit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,849
    Likes Received
    23749
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    ughhh so its pneumonia apparently that developed from a virus that is highly contagious im not allowed to go to work for a week fun fun
    they put me on strong antibiotics cause he said i was full of fluid and gave me a powerful cough syrup that is for my bad cough cause he said he didnt like the sounds of it and he said it would help me sleep well since i havent slept since friday night...
    Ugh, pneumonia is no fun (been there done that). If you're still reading, when you go to bed, pile lots of pillows under your head, try to sleep sorta sitting up. Otherwise you might get that "drowning" feeling (like you're under water), or at least that's how it went for me. The strong antibiotics are great - it'll knock that nasty virus out of your system so you'll feel better.

    Hopefully you'll have a good night's sleep.

    For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

  12. #19947
    Cat Trainer (Trainee??) Andit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,849
    Likes Received
    23749
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    So, I FINALLY got to getting some pictures up, here is a link to the little album I made on here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members...albums/family/

    There is a pic of Winter and Monet in the rocking chair that RTLady brought over!
    They are still loving it, and of course fighting over it, as all good sisters do.

    There is one that I adore of Winter with her face painted as "Santa".. it really stumped the girl who was doing the face painting when she asked for it, but I think she did a great job!
    Those are great pictures. Love the 2 of them in the rocking chair. Soo cute.

    For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

  13. #19948
    Smart Canuck firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    1,429
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    LOL, you're little ones are adorable!!

  14. #19949
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    This side of crazy
    Age
    34
    Posts
    19,242
    Likes Received
    2212
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Ugh, pneumonia is no fun (been there done that). If you're still reading, when you go to bed, pile lots of pillows under your head, try to sleep sorta sitting up. Otherwise you might get that "drowning" feeling (like you're under water), or at least that's how it went for me. The strong antibiotics are great - it'll knock that nasty virus out of your system so you'll feel better.

    Hopefully you'll have a good night's sleep.
    ugh ya i have been there done that before too third time in four years apparently the doc said i must have a delicate immune system
    am waiting for the meds to kick in so i can maybe sleep
    the pillow idea sounds good should hunt down an extra pillow to prop myself up cause i have had the drowning feeling since sat night havent slept much at all

    Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

  15. #19950
    Cat Trainer (Trainee??) Andit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,849
    Likes Received
    23749
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    The brats aren't too mad at me.

    They gave me the cold shoulder for about an hour, just until they dried off. Then it was time for lunch. I made myself a tuna salad sandwich, which usually means they're both pressing their noses against my leg, trying to get my attention (the dog especially loves seafood). This time they sat side by side at the edge of the kitchen watching me.

    The dog was the first to give in to her stomache. As soon as she got up to come towards me, the cat charged & beat her there. After they each had a bite of tuna & had lapped up the "juice", they were my best friends again...at least until the food ran out & they ignored me.

    By dinner time, we were playing again, so I don't think I'll be murdered in my sleep. A friend of mine keeps telling me the cat's gonna get me while I'm sleeping cause I keep dressing him up. She also thinks I need a baby, so I can have someone to dress up that will actually enjoy it.

    Went cat hunting tonight, but didn't find the little strays. Thinking they're tucked in somewhere, keeping each other warm. Don't know what I would have done if I'd found them, since there's no room at this inn. Course if the dog had her way, she'd turn our apartment into a cat house.

    Have a good, warm night everyone.

    For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •