User Tag List

Page 1373 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 373 873 1273 1323 1363 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1383 1423 1473 1873 2373 ... LastLast
Results 20,581 to 20,595 of 38027
  1. #20581
    Smart Canuck Racefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,354
    Likes Received
    4
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Do you know who is sponsored by the 3M company? That is who will be on the shirt.

    I need to see if that sweeps is open to Canadians. It's an Instant Win Game. You are allowed 5 instant wins, and I got the 5 max by only playing it about 30 times.
    I won 2 shirts, 2 credential holders, and a duffle bag. I'm gonna go check it out now
    I'd say 3M is Greg Biffle. They change sponsorship so much. It's hard to keep track.

  2. #20582
    SC Candy Addict rebate queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, North Carolina USA
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,553
    Likes Received
    956
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Do you know who is sponsored by the 3M company? That is who will be on the shirt.

    I need to see if that sweeps is open to Canadians. It's an Instant Win Game. You are allowed 5 instant wins, and I got the 5 max by only playing it about 30 times.
    I won 2 shirts, 2 credential holders, and a duffle bag. I'm gonna go check it out now
    I just checked, it's Greg Biffle.
    Any Americans should play this, it's so easy to win. Or if you can use a US address....

    Here's the link...it goes until 2/28...and the grand prize is a trip for 2 to a NASCAR race!!!

    http://www.performancedriven08.com/main/default.aspx

    You need a code, but there is a place you can click for them to give you one. Every win I got was with a code they supplied!

  3. #20583
    SC Candy Addict rebate queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, North Carolina USA
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,553
    Likes Received
    956
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Cool well she lives in Charlotte, so definately will do if I get down there.
    Charlotte is about as far as you can get from me and still be in the same state(about 5 hours)..lol. But I'll still go there!! I also have a niece that moved to Charlotte recently that I need to visit.
    Only problem is, if you want the beach you have to come this way. I can't bring it with me...lol!!

  4. #20584
    Smart Canuck zoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,500
    Likes Received
    340
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Lolcat..........huggs hun...........know that you and yours are in out thoughts and prayers daily


    Life is Good

  5. #20585
    Smart Canuck haunish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Swift Current, Sk
    Posts
    3,411
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Charlotte is about as far as you can get from me and still be in the same state(about 5 hours)..lol. But I'll still go there!! I also have a niece that moved to Charlotte recently that I need to visit.
    Only problem is, if you want the beach you have to come this way. I can't bring it with me...lol!!

    lol, not a problem I hate the beach! Cant handle heat either which is one reason I havent been down there yet, I burn very fast, and all my mom talks about is how warm it is there.lol


  6. #20586
    CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    64
    Posts
    830
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    lolcat huggggggs hun prayers are with you and that little one

    RQ is so good to have you back. You said the sweepstakes are at SS where is that? Probably should know and might but nothing comes to mind.

    Rose not sure where or how to do your referral link, I haven't signed up yet so just tell me what to do and I'll do that so you get the points.

    Thanks for the words everyone,, repped where I could.

    Some places are better today, ribs and hip are still very sore so I haven't done much except sleep today took me hours to get thru just a few pages of posts, pretty much all I've done except to enter the words that have come up today. Going back to the dr tomorrow will agree to xrays on my ribs, that is the same hip that has been hurting so figure I just irritated it badly. Going to curl up in the recliner and watch a bit of tv and probably sleep. be back later

  7. #20587
    Smart Canuck Shebby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,404
    Likes Received
    29
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    did you use my referral link? if so THANK YOU! am so close to getting the next $5 amazon GC then I have enough to get the special edition phantom of the opera DVD that i badly want from amazon LOL
    cause if you use my referral and win points searching then i also win those points for your first 100
    Where is your referral link, is it just the Jeffree Star link in your siggy? As soon as I find out I'll sign up too so you can get some more points

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

  8. #20588
    Smart Canuck Shebby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,404
    Likes Received
    29
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    Going back to the dr tomorrow will agree to xrays on my ribs, that is the same hip that has been hurting so figure I just irritated it badly. Going to curl up in the recliner and watch a bit of tv and probably sleep. be back later

    Let us know what you find out Star, hope you feel better

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

  9. #20589
    Canadian Genius Love2save's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    6,501
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    there is a New Years hunt out now

  10. #20590
    Smart Canuck Shebby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,404
    Likes Received
    29
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    there is a New Years hunt out now

    Someone already has 190 points!!!

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

  11. #20591
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    792
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    thanks for the words! Oh and if anyone has any info on the if we're helping clicking the ads - i'm curious... I try to do it even if i don't post

  12. #20592
    The Sane One seekthetruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,707
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    CelebrityBabyScoop

    100 Rainforrest

    chefmom

    5 sample
    15 oceandreams
    25 office
    50 sweetdreams
    100 goodnightkiss



  13. #20593
    The Sane One seekthetruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,707
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    childfun

    5 perfume
    15 magiclamp
    25 concertseries
    50 silverscreen
    100 university

  14. #20594
    The Sane One seekthetruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,707
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    coloringbook fun

    5 metallic
    15 cocktailring
    25 holidaycard
    50 tuxandtails
    100 breifcase

    fabulous foods

    5 driveinmovie
    15 cuisine
    25 greensocks
    50 collections
    100 trynewthings

    family corner

    5 hollywoodromance
    15 finedining
    25 superbowl

    Geoparent

    5 giftcertificate
    Last edited by seekthetruth; Tue, Jan 6th, 2009 at 11:50 PM.

  15. #20595
    SC Candy Addict rebate queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, North Carolina USA
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,553
    Likes Received
    956
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    lol, not a problem I hate the beach! Cant handle heat either which is one reason I havent been down there yet, I burn very fast, and all my mom talks about is how warm it is there.lol
    OK-well it all works out then. It's hotter here on the coast than inland at Charlotte. I would just avoid July and August for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    RQ is so good to have you back. You said the sweepstakes are at SS where is that? Probably should know and might but nothing comes to mind.
    I'll pm you with the link--if anyone else wants it, just pm me. It's a site like this one, just has a section full of sweeps. I'll try to find the link of a good newsletter I get as well.
    Hope you feel better quickly!!

    Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    thanks for the words! Oh and if anyone has any info on the if we're helping clicking the ads - i'm curious... I try to do it even if i don't post
    I need to know that too. I only caught tidbits of that conversation.

    Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    CelebrityBabyScoop

    100 Rainforrest

    chefmom

    5 sample
    15 oceandreams
    25 office
    50 sweetdreams
    100 goodnightkiss

    ty for the words seek

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •