User Tag List

Page 1456 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 456 956 1356 1406 1446 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1466 1506 1556 1956 2456 ... LastLast
Results 21,826 to 21,840 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Shebby
    I'm Tina on there

So sorry to hear about the mishap Seek Hope they are okay...

Helen was put to rest today. I wasn't able to make it to the funeral though
    as I had a meal prep. Glad I decided that my client needed me more though as he
    wasn't feeling well this morning and ended up going to the doctor. It's the one that his wife just died 3 months ago He has to do the "Halter Monitor" now for his heart. It's his heart that is causing his blood pressure to elavate

More bad news...my neighbor, the one we have the weekend feasts with all the time...their son had a birthday party yesterday and it was at the skating rink. She had a brand new pair of skates that she hadn't tried yet, she bought them last year. So, yesterday WAS the day. Only thing is she fell down about 10 minutes into her skate and now has a concussion, whiplash and a sprain to the neck area and is NOT allowed to do ANYTHING for 2 weeks. Not allowed to lift anything or keep her head down for anything. Happens quickly eh? Been keeping tabs on her. Her husband is a lobster fisherman but it's so cold lately that the boats aren't going out too much so atleast he's at home for a few days. I told her to let me know if she needs anything. I wanted to bring her to emergency yesterday but she didn't want to go. I hope she'll heal fast...

Well, off to Pet Society I go! Gotta buy a few gold mysetery boxes!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ty tick and petite. It isnt looking good. It was my fave cousin's great-uncle (other side of the family, but a friend as well). Apparently the tree fell on him while he was cutting up another tree that fell. Tree fell on someone else about an hour later on the other side of town. I live 30 miles north of town. Usually we get hit the worst, but this time the town was hit the hardest. We will probably loose power by tonight, but I am fixing to write down stardreamers number and I can call her or rq.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

OK so this was really weird my mom jsut called me and the puralator man dropped off a package and well lmao i use a different name Ricki (which is a nickname) for freebies - my mom delivers my mail so the post office knows where to send it lol also use a different house number ( my number 4 and i use 8 which we use to be 8 but they changed it years and years ago). Well the puralator man was dirivng aorund looking for ricki who lives at house 8 (well there isnt such an address) my dad jsut happen to be home and went out to get it. My mom just opened the packagae and it was a cathetor umm what yes a free cathetor ......i dont remmeber ordering a cathetor dont have a use for it but it showed up. Does anyone know where this came from and if anyone needs a cathetor let me know because its now in my closet.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

[quote=NSangel;694845]RT!!!!!!!!!!!

you spoiled my mad!

OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH RT!!! YOU ROCK!!!

You are so welcome.... wow it got there fast!

Quote Originally Posted by $$$wise View Post
    I realize we're still P& P thread, so here's a new word:

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: BENNY worth 100 points good through 2/27/09.
    PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: ESTEE worth 100 points good through 2/27/09.
    PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: LOREAL worth 100 points good through 2/27/09.
    Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post
    tomjerry...100pts...contests...exp. 2/27/09
    WOW thank you for the words!!

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    we might still be in the p&p thread, but i'm SO DAMN UPSET!!!!

i have to go to the school for a meeting with behavioral specilist, and ds's cat has stolen all my socks!!!! i don't know where she's hiding them. i had to wear a pair of blairs.

now the worst problem is, now that all my socks are missing, she's starting to take my underwear! panties are scattered all throughout the house!!! i gathered those up, but no socks. i think she's dragging them out of the laundry baskets.

HELP?? someone that thinks like a cat, tell me where to look????
    You lead such an exciting life NS - who else would have a cat
    that loves 'undies'??? Your cat is strange lol...

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    lol

From mom's menu newsletter PIGSKIN for 150 points! Sign in to redeem your points now. EXPIRES ON 02/01/09.

Thank you!!

[quote=Shebby;695728]I have the same problem I know a few, can't remember the rest.
    btw: I'm Tiffany

Misty is my kitty... (I'm Mary) and kind of stick around the
    house - haven't ventured too far - too many places to get
    lost on Pet Society it seems...

Went to make butter tarts and didn't have any raisins so I made
    Pecan tarts instead - much better anyway (I don't like flies that much)
    and hubby likes all that is sweet.

Tired so I'm gonna put me feet up and watch a little TV -
    good night everyone!!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I am glad you guys are amused about ds's underwear theving cat. and no i din't go to the meeting at the school comando. but i wish i had. omg, i felt likse such an A$$. i couldn't understand hardly nothing! and it wasn't like they were using technical terms. it was all english, but the concepts..waaay over my head. like talking circles around me. like i got the gist of what it's for..but what they are precisely doing? no clue. i'm clueless. comando and clueless..that's me.

ds checked under his bed. logical place. but none! i checked the old computer room, i can't get under the bed in this room..omg..wait..

shoot..false alarm, those are ds's too.

where the hell did she put my socks? i had like over a dozen pairs!!!!

and can u imagine, GETTING AN EMAIL TELLING YOU TO CHECK THE LITTER BOX?!?!?

does no one appreciate my pain???

seek: omg. that's horrible. when we had juan, a tree fell on an ambulance that was parked at the hospital, killing the driver. irony sucks. we had 2 deaths during that. the other one, someone was helping cut his neigbhours tree, he fell and was impaled by a branch again, irony sucks.

so i'm hoping for everyone involved that the prognosis turns around and a miracle happens. about time we had one right?

pf: omg! this is the exact reason why i do not skate anymore! concussions are scary biz. they thought i had one when i hit my head in elementary school

(ya, i know..that's what's wrong with me)

btw, this cat's (yes back to the damn cat), her sister used to steal my dishcloths. i still haven't found some of those. she also crawled up into the ceiling and removed the insulation in sheets. no wonder it's damn cold here.

now when my dog used to steal my underwear i would always find them....with the crotch chewed out.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

and thanks to RT, i now have my skin restored to perfect balance. oh how i missed the seaweed toner stuff!!! man when that income tax comes back, ta heck with the car repairs...i want my mario!!!

oh, whoever has the catheter, no i can't use it...but i got hearing aid batteries..

wait let me try that again:

DOES AN E ONE NEEED HEAR ING AID BAT TER RIES??

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

and thanks to RT, i now have my skin restored to perfect balance. oh how i missed the seaweed toner stuff!!! man when that income tax comes back, ta heck with the car repairs...i want my mario!!!

oh, whoever has the catheter, no i can't use it...but i got hearing aid batteries..

wait let me try that again:

DOES AN E ONE NEEED HEAR ING AID BAT TER RIES??

Ill make a deal ill send you some hearing aid batteries if you take the cathetor

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Ill make a deal ill send you some hearing aid batteries if you take the cathetor

i'm sorry...wat u say???

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i think i have to phone the hubby who is asleep in the basement to drag his butt up 2 flights of stairs to come get me. i think my back is going to give out

have a gnite all!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey everyone
    Wiki is updated.. It is so cold here, and supposed to snow again tonight. We have the most amazing icicles on all our houses lately, we had one that almost reached the porch.

NS, we had a cat that used to steal the baby's socks, I'd find them all in a giant pile under our basement steps, I think she was napping on them. Quite hilarious, once I found them all, that is. I was mad as heck when I saw her running through the kitchen one day with a pair in her mouth. Thats how I discovered her "spot". LOL

I'm off! Gotta do loads more laundry, hubby doesn't have any clean scrubs for work, and I won't let him near the washer since the last time he turned a load of my stuff pink. Men.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have to go to the school for a meeting with behavioral specilist, and ds's cat has stolen all my socks!!!! i don't know where she's hiding them. i had to wear a pair of blairs.

now the worst problem is, now that all my socks are missing, she's starting to take my underwear! panties are scattered all throughout the house!!! i gathered those up, but no socks. i think she's dragging them out of the laundry baskets.
    Oh no.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

HELP?? someone that thinks like a cat, tell me where to look????
    Check the back of the closet. That's where my brat usually hides things. I'm in the middle of spring cleaning (ok, so it started last year & I'm very very slow) & finally found a couple of cat toys that went missing over a year ago. Sheesh, I thought my cat was weird. He used to open my closet (or get the dog to open it for him) & pull down my silk blouses & sleep on them. My gay friend was convinced he was channelling Versace & getting ready to ride a gay pride float.

Oh, & you might want to invest in a lock for the undie & sock drawer.

Went to see Medea tonight. My friends were complaining that the play was too depressing - well, what do you expect from a Greek tragedy? It starred a couple of actors I had a crush on a decade or so ago - Scott Wentworth (very hot as MacBeth at Stratford several years back) & Nigel Bennett.

Unfortunately, no nudity this time, darn it all.

Anyone else up to no good this evening?

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

[quote=NSangel;696345]I am glad you guys are amused about ds's underwear theving cat. and no i din't go to the meeting at the school comando. but i wish i had. omg, i felt likse such an A$$. i couldn't understand hardly nothing! and it wasn't like they were using technical terms. it was all english, but the concepts..waaay over my head. like talking circles around me. like i got the gist of what it's for..but what they are precisely doing? no clue. i'm clueless. comando and clueless..that's me.quote]
    LMAO comando and clueless! Thats awsome!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

now when my dog used to steal my underwear i would always find them....with the crotch chewed out.
    That used to happen to me too when I lived with my ex- boyfriend his dog ( only the girl dog) would steal my undies and chew the crotch out! So weird! LOL One day I was doing the dishes and I look outside on to the back yard and there she is throwing around a brand new pair of hot pink undies! Trying to get those away from her wasn't fun. By the time I tried to rescue my undies the crotch was gone!

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know better I really do!!!! Don't read this thread when your tired and ready for bed! lmao you all woke me right up not to mention damn near woke my dh making me laugh! roflmao I'm off to bed soon as I can quit chuckling every few minutes.

Thread Information