User Tag List

Page 1504 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 504 1004 1404 1454 1494 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1514 1554 1604 2004 2504 ... LastLast
Results 22,546 to 22,560 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    i'm going to beat him bloody the f*ing idiot is drunk and can't drive so has to stay there until he sobers up!!!! I'm so glad he didn't go ahead and drive although I suspect they wouldn't let him leave but he says no he just knows he can't drive, well I've never seen him drunk and not thinking he could drive, have had to grab the keys or refused to get in several times to keep him from driving!!! Least I know where he is now but I'm so dam mad and he's made me cry cuz i'm so dam mad and relieved he's not dead, he's in so much trouble the dog house would look good compared to what he's in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SD: show him this luv ya..

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

SD, glad you found him and so sorry you had to worry. I would defiantely make him realize what you went through. My dh did that to me once, I was so worried and by the time I was done with him he realized what he put me through. So far he hasnt repeated. Hope you dont have to go through that again.

I bake constantly RT, I might be up for trying. I bake so often friends are telling me to open a sstore, last thing I want to do, might take all my fun out of it.

We are going to buddies for supper today so will be nice I get to play with their baby
    Have a good day everyone

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

aw hugs for stardreamer at least you had internet so you could come hang with us that usually makes me feel a bit better when I can come talk to someone

omfg more words! thanks

have to go to rehearsal today 4-8 so have to leave at 3:30

ohh and also idk if anyone can help me out with this or not but...I found a job listed on a job site for a data entry clerk apparently its a work at home position pays pretty well and it says they pay weekly and its for a company called motorola innovations...? now am just trying to research it to make sure its a legit job before I apply but cant seem to find much on it...
    would be nice though to be able to work from home cause that would mean I could still hang out here and with my auntie and work at the same time and could do it all in my pj's but am leary of finding stuff like this on job sites especially since there are soooo many scams out there...so if anyone can help me out that would rock...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

aw hugs for stardreamer at least you had internet so you could come hang with us that usually makes me feel a bit better when I can come talk to someone

omfg more words! thanks

ohh and also idk if anyone can help me out with this or not but...I found a job listed on a job site for a data entry clerk apparently its a work at home position pays pretty well and it says they pay weekly and its for a company called motorola innovations...? now am just trying to research it to make sure its a legit job before I apply but cant seem to find much on it...
    would be nice though to be able to work from home cause that would mean I could still hang out here and with my auntie and work at the same time and could do it all in my pj's but am leary of finding stuff like this on job sites especially since there are soooo many scams out there...so if anyone can help me out that would rock...

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Star I'm so sorry he put you through all that. Has he ever gone to a Gamblers Anon group? My ex-husband wasn't a gambler but he used to stay out all night drinking making me worried and furious. I wanted to wring his neck.. i wouldnt wish that on anyone!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post

omfg more words! thanks

Good luck, if you find one thats legit let me know..I would love to do that at home. I havent found a legit one yet. You can also BBB it. I usually do that and if its not they will say

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

what is bbb????

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

never mind better business bureau got it am checking it now I think it may be spammage though cause I'm with you none of them seem legit

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I cant seem to find anything on it keeps saying they find nothing in a search I would assume spam oh well good thing I didnt pursue it figured it was one of those too good to be true things

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just did some reading and I read that steprub is a phishing site. I didnt post this crap and I am very sorry for all those of you who got that message. I am doing tests on my computer but fact is I had used a generic pw on facebook. I wasnt real active their until you guys got on. I would never send you to a site that was bogus. I have changed my pw to a less predictable one.
    Last edited by seekthetruth; Sun, Feb 8th, 2009 at 02:51 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the site to check it out and since my password is generic I think I'll be changing it too.

Jody

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    I just did some reading and I read that steprub is a phishing site. I didnt post this crap and I am very sorry for all those of you who got that message. I am doing tests on my computer but fact is I had used a generic pw on facebook. I wasnt real active their until you guys got on. I would never send you to a site that was bogus. I have changed my pw to a less predictable one.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

OK Haunish... here's the recipe. Please let me know how it turns out and
    the difficulty level!!

There are two recipes -

Marshmallow Snowball
    6 tsp gelatine
    2 tbsp water
    1 cup hot water
    2 cups castor sugar (very fine but not icing sugar)
    1 tsp vanilla
    Powdered chocolate
    Coconut, dessicated & toasted

Sprinkle gelatine over cold water in a cup & let soak for 3 min.
    Stand cup in hot water until gelatine dissolves. Combine hot
    water & sugar; add vanilla & stir well. Add dissolved gelatine.
    Beat until thick & white. Using damp hands, form mixture into
    2 to 3" balls. Then drop into powdered chocolate & finally roll
    into coconut.

Coconut Snowballs
    4 large egg whites
    1/4 tsp salt
    2/3 cup sugar
    1 tsp vanilla
    1/4 cup flour
    3 cups sweetened coconut flakes

Preheat oven to 325F
    Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray. Beat whites in bowl
    until stiff but not dry peaks. Beat in salt, sugar & vanilla & flour.
    Stir in coconut. Drop batter by rounded teaspoonfuls 1" apart
    on prepared baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 min or until lightly
    browned. Let cool briefly on baking sheets then transfer to
    wire rack to cool.
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Star-- Sorry you dh put you through that. You don't need that kind of stress!! He needs to realize what he's doing to you & to your marriage.

Please IM me when you get home so I know you're alright.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the words!!!!!!!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shebby View Post
    Thanks for the new words!!

Thanks Star!!!!!!

Congrats love2save
    Happy belated birthday Shebby!!!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Thread Information