User Tag List

Page 1524 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 524 1024 1424 1474 1514 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1534 1574 1624 2024 2524 ... LastLast
Results 22,846 to 22,860 of 38027
    Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Good morning all!! Hope everyone has a great day

Well, lolcat, to be quite honest, I feel horrible!! Tyler never once made me throw up when I was pregnant with him, but I have been throwing up at least once daily in the last two weeks. It stinks. Hopefully it won't last forever. I am very sensitive to almost anything - visual, smell, sound, textures - I don't think I could name them all. Thank goodness for crock pots because I couldn't stand for an hour to cook a meal. I think I really want something in the morning for dinner, and by the time we sit down to eat, I don't want it anymore.

Could be worse, I guess. I'm not bed ridden, and I don't feel I'm to the point yet where I need medication, so .............

Anyways, thanks for all the new words.

NS - me and poetry just do not get along ... sorry

I have to go ... Tyler is finally deciding to wake his lazy butt up for the day.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    Thanks for the words everyone. I gave rep where I could.

I am looking at getting new floors, not that I can afford to do it yet, but I would like some thoughts and comments from the peanut gallery in here. I want to do the family room, which is where we do most of our living. I have a balck wood stove, with the red brick behind it and dark green walls. There is not much light from outside, just a skylight, so the room is dark and cozy. I want to know what colour flooring I should go for and what style. This is the site I am looking at: http://www.puzzlefloor.com/ . I like all three of the patterns, so I am having problems deciding.

So if some of you could take a look and get back to me, that would be great.

Later all.
    ok, i am not very good at decorating, but i will at least LOOK. but what do i know? i hate yellow walls with pine flooring. i have blueish green walls with my laminate maple..i like it..

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    I know you is talking to me, but that is not my job!! I have no idea, how long has it been in for? If they said 8 days, then it should be in your bank by the time the eight days are up. It should go faster at this time of the year, 'cause most people still haven't done their returns. The closer you get to the deadline the long it take to process. I beleive, but don't quote me on this, you can call and find out from a real person (if they are manning the phones yet) how long it will
    take.
    no there's 2 others that do taxes here, but am not mentioning any names! and no i'm not going to call them. they'll think i'm impatient or sumthing

Quote Originally Posted by Soars View Post
    NS - it's really to early in the morning for poetry.........not enough coffee yet, but couldn't resist having a quick try for you:

You already have Fred Astaire,
    But he’s one lonely Chantilly bear.
    He just seems to sit and cry,
    And we’re sure you’ve wondered why.

He’s been lonesome for his partner,
    Couldn’t sing and dance without her.
    So we’ve found his Ginger Bear,
    And hope they’ll both be happy there.

I'm sure that you'll get lots to choose from on here, so one of them will work for you.
    actually i love the first 6 lines especially!

might tweak the last 2 lines..

comeone ppl work with me here

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just hope it got the ball rolling.............tweak away!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

OMG that puzzle floor is SO DAMN KEWL

that would be perfect for my son's bedroom. he needs newflooring too.

$8 square foot????? omg, it's real hardwood...

am ordering a sample in gunstock..maybe cappuchino, i like markings..

i would definitely use the puzzle pcs in a rec-room. i donno about the main living room area, just because if you ever did go to sell, ppl might not be into it..

other than that.. i would request samples and put it against your walls to see which color you prefer. if dark walls, you might want to go with a lighter (not yellowish) flooring to brighten the space and make a contrast?

wth do i know. i once painted my moldidings hot pink..

laughter could be heard throughout the small town of sackville...
    Last edited by NSangel; Thu, Feb 12th, 2009 at 08:21 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK NS..........revision for you....

All he does is sit and cry,

And now you have a pair!

Carry on tweaking.........you'll get what you want eventually!!!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

All he does is sit and cry,

And now you have a pair!
    your getting there...

(see that rhymes too )

actually, i like that revision. it grows on you

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I might be getting there, but now I have to go.... Have to take my car to the garage and am hoping that it's not going to need major surgery!!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

ya, mine is not leaking antifreeze now, donno wot is up with it. thermostat wouldn't warm up the other day, and now some damn thing, my hubby told me to remember the name so he could pick it up..something BOARD. and i can't remember what he said...controls the slippery signal thingy.

can u tell i drive alot?

keeping fingers crossed for you soars. hopefully they can fix it with a bandaid and some bubblegum.
    Last edited by NSangel; Thu, Feb 12th, 2009 at 08:31 AM.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Just finished one of my three midterms for the day wohoo but doesnt help Im falling asleep during it. Finally got thru to the doc office and well once again it came back irregular but they cant figure out what it is so once again I have to go home to get blood work done. Have to see the doc as well because he told the nurse to mention I need the iron supp. well i cant take that because I get constipated so badly (i mean going tops once a week) the spec says if that happens Im back to the hospital (dont need that). Has anyone got the needle (was thinking of asking to get that) but not sure if i can get that. Does anyone know if its the same symptoms as the pills hmm all the nurse said was eat allot of fiber, ruffage and water. uhuh well at the moment i drink 8-15 bottles a water each day and take metamucil (thats as close to fiber as i can get) cant eat anything bran , oats, etc (the pooper maker). I see him Friday and going to ask him if they have anything else other than the pills or what im suppose to eat to make me go.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is TRUFFLE for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 02/14/09.

ChefMom NL

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

thanks for the words everyone. i gave rep where i could

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

thanks for the words

SMB those floors are so cool, I have original hardwood in my livingroom, it was under a couple layers of carpet when we bought it, we havent decided if gonna tear it out and start over, or just refinish, which will prob be the choice, but if I did Iwould do a puzzle floor..love the black walnut.

It seems everyone has to take their vehicles in we just droped $1000 into truck right before christmas and are now waiting for taxes to take it back, they fixed the problem we brought in for but came out with a completely different one... we thought would have been done yesterday, but I forogt I received the universal tax credit for 3 months last year, so have to wait on that..bummer

well hopefully everyone has a good day!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

This week's code word is HEALTHYHEART for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 02/14/09

sheknows diet and fitness

Trading Score
    49 (100%)

you beat me to it...

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    This week's code word is HEALTHYHEART for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 02/14/09

sheknows diet and fitness

Thread Information