User Tag List

Page 1543 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 543 1043 1443 1493 1533 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1553 1593 1643 2043 ... LastLast
Results 23,131 to 23,145 of 38027
  1. #23131
    AWESOME ONE NSangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,718
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)




    seek, download the toolbar. you can go to view/toolbars and uncheck it, and then just use the small one that pops up on the top right side of your screen. i use it to go to all the websites i would normally (like this one, facebook, neopets, my bank, gmail) i do a quick search, and it's usually at the top, so i use their link. and often times i get a sb or two. avg 3-4 a day from my own searches.

    just a tip and this toolbar has never given me grief.

    btw, thanks to my new friends (you know who you are) am up to 40 sb

    oh and don't just type ANYTHING in the searchbox hoping something comes up, unless you visit the site and spend some time there, your unlikely to get a sb for it AND you'll gt this nasty TERMS AND CONDITIONS intimidating thing pop on your screen

    like i had happen and ran to rose crying over..


    will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

  2. #23132
    Smart Canuck Shebby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,404
    Likes Received
    29
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    i got ahead of you guys and asked seek first

    (earlier this am, before the code hunt)

    i have a very sad looking friends list, so don't blame me if i'm desperate.

    btw, rose, do you still benefit from my signing up thru you even tho i switched to the main site?
    I don't have any friends on there

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

  3. #23133
    Smart Canuck Shebby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,404
    Likes Received
    29
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    BTW: Does anybody need a white bathtub on ps? I was given 1 & don't need it. Let me know

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

  4. #23134
    The Sane One seekthetruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,707
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    lol shebby. I only have one room in my house. I havent been able to get back in

  5. #23135
    AWESOME ONE NSangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,718
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)




    no, i just got a bathtub. i need a toliet..

    and u don't need friends sheb..you got us


    will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

  6. #23136
    AWESOME ONE NSangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,718
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)




    seek, get the heck online with msgner or sumthing.

    btw, my birthday is feb 19, nothing fancy folks, some kewl graffics, some bday cake, some $$$$...

    (damn refund still not in bank)
    Last edited by NSangel; Tue, Feb 17th, 2009 at 08:43 PM.


    will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

  7. #23137
    Smart Canuck Shebby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,404
    Likes Received
    29
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    no, i just got a bathtub. i need a toliet..

    and u don't need friends sheb..you got us


    Thanks, I think..

    I gave you the tub & sink hun

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

  8. #23138
    AWESOME ONE NSangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,718
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)




    ya i know i realized after you were tiffany..i still need a toliet.

    you couldn't think straight and remember who is who if you were shatting on the floor all the time


    will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

  9. #23139
    Smart Canuck Shebby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,404
    Likes Received
    29
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I bought a white one, it doesn't match the red tub & sink, but, oh well.

    I won a black jacuzzi tho

    yes, I'm Tiffany

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

  10. #23140
    The Sane One seekthetruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    53
    Posts
    1,707
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    lol. On mnger now. I got the toolbar thing now.

  11. #23141
    AWESOME ONE NSangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,718
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)




    this one is for RTLADY

    so we're at tkd, and they're talking about the tournament this saturday. now. first off. the last tournament we took ryan too, we signed him in at 9. he did his pattern, then after lunch he was supposed to fight. he started beotching and carrying on, and he started to fight but then forfetted. we left, he forgot his jacket, and dh had to go in for it, found out he got the brone, for trying..anyway, he wouldn't go in and take his medal.

    i figure it was just too long a wait for him even tho they do do the lower belts and kids before the adults.

    ok, then ryan has not been to any competittion training since before xmas, because they changed from mondays to saturdays. and he has not been to class for over a week because of the car.

    after class DH, (DAMN DAMN DAMN) in this case says:

    "so are you going to check on the tournament?"

    well, infront of everybuddy and their parents with the instructor just a few feet away in his office..

    ARE YOU NUTS? YOU WORK SATURDAY, HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA GET HIM THERE? DO YOU REMEMBER THE LAST TOURNAMENT? IT WAS TOO LONG A DAY THEN, AND THIS TIME ALL THE BLACKBELTS ARE COMPETING FIRST SO IT'LL BE AN EVEN LONGER WAIT, AND HE DINT' WANT TO FIGHT LAST TIME, IT COSTS MONEY YOU KNOW, AND HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN TO A SPARRING CLASS IN A MONTH, OR A REGULAR CLASS IN A WEEK..WHYDON'T U MARCH INTO THAT OFFICE AND CHECK ON THE TOURNEY?

    and sweet mother of goblins, din't he turn around to go into the office and ask after i went up one side of him and down the other??


    will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

  12. #23142
    AWESOME ONE NSangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,718
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)




    still saying yer not on?


    will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

  13. #23143
    Smart Canuck Shebby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,404
    Likes Received
    29
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    this one is for RTLADY

    so we're at tkd, and they're talking about the tournament this saturday. now. first off. the last tournament we took ryan too, we signed him in at 9. he did his pattern, then after lunch he was supposed to fight. he started beotching and carrying on, and he started to fight but then forfetted. we left, he forgot his jacket, and dh had to go in for it, found out he got the brone, for trying..anyway, he wouldn't go in and take his medal.

    i figure it was just too long a wait for him even tho they do do the lower belts and kids before the adults.

    ok, then ryan has not been to any competittion training since before xmas, because they changed from mondays to saturdays. and he has not been to class for over a week because of the car.

    after class DH, (DAMN DAMN DAMN) in this case says:

    "so are you going to check on the tournament?"

    well, infront of everybuddy and their parents with the instructor just a few feet away in his office..

    ARE YOU NUTS? YOU WORK SATURDAY, HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA GET HIM THERE? DO YOU REMEMBER THE LAST TOURNAMENT? IT WAS TOO LONG A DAY THEN, AND THIS TIME ALL THE BLACKBELTS ARE COMPETING FIRST SO IT'LL BE AN EVEN LONGER WAIT, AND HE DINT' WANT TO FIGHT LAST TIME, IT COSTS MONEY YOU KNOW, AND HE HASN'T EVEN BEEN TO A SPARRING CLASS IN A MONTH, OR A REGULAR CLASS IN A WEEK..WHYDON'T U MARCH INTO THAT OFFICE AND CHECK ON THE TOURNEY?

    and sweet mother of goblins, din't he turn around to go into the office and ask after i went up one side of him and down the other??



    http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

  14. #23144
    SC Candy Addict rebate queen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, North Carolina USA
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,553
    Likes Received
    956
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    New avie for rose....

    Name:  avbb1.gif
Views: 201
Size:  3.0 KB

  15. #23145
    Meeee-ow! =^÷^= thetick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cherry Valley
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,199
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    seek, get the heck online with msgner or sumthing.

    btw, my birthday is feb 19, nothing fancy folks, some kewl graffics, some bday cake, some $$$$...

    (damn refund still not in bank)


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •