User Tag List

Page 1850 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 850 1350 1750 1800 1840 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1860 1900 1950 2350 ... LastLast
Results 27,736 to 27,750 of 38027
  1. #27736
    Smart Canuck Purple_Everything's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,195
    Likes Received
    1
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)



    Thanks for the new words!!

  2. #27737
    Smart Canuck Shebby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,404
    Likes Received
    29
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Thanks for all the new words!!!

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

  3. #27738
    Smart Canuck Shebby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    51
    Posts
    1,404
    Likes Received
    29
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Contests

    PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: TITIHOODY worth 100 points good through 5/15/09

    PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: LIFELESSON worth 100 points good through 5/15/09

    PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: SINCITY worth 100 points good through 5/15/09
    Last edited by Shebby; Wed, Apr 15th, 2009 at 06:36 PM.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

  4. #27739
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,536
    Likes Received
    9
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    tks for the words shebby. sry can't rep

  5. #27740
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,970
    Likes Received
    19
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    thanks for all the new words........

  6. #27741
    Smart Canuck Racefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,354
    Likes Received
    4
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    will i am watchin my bloody valentine... not a bad movie so far. lots of blood and killin but the damn thing stopped half way thru. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr stupid tvshack
    Are you watching the new one with Jensen Ackles from Supernatural? That was good.

  7. #27742
    Smart Canuck haunish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Swift Current, Sk
    Posts
    3,411
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    Are you watching the new one with Jensen Ackles from Supernatural? That was good.

    Oh I wanna watch that one yet


  8. #27743
    Musical Canuck Trebleclef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Heart of Dixie
    Posts
    186
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Hi there! I hope you are all having a good day.

    I'm more than a bit frustrated right now. Job stuff--I won't bore you with the details right now, maybe later. I'm just really tired of all of the contradictions that are coming down from the administration. They seem to think it is better to put faith in textbook company reps that are trying to sell their product (and who have not taught in many years) rather than experienced teachers who know their students and what they need. Why do the fools always seem to be in charge??? sigh... ok, I feel better now.

    NS, here is a link to some activities for HS Musical. http://musicteachersblog.com/?p=52 I hope you find something here that you can use. I'm going to have to get back to you tomorrow with more info. I'm in a bit of a time bind tonight and need to go. I have to run some errands and burn some DVD's for a friend.

  9. #27744
    AWESOME ONE NSangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Age
    56
    Posts
    8,718
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)




    ty trebel!

    i know wot u mean. i'm having a similar issue with a behavorial specialist fresh out of school i think that is going by a text book w/o years of experience dealing with an adhd kid. and a school that is backing up her program which isn't working, instead of considering my program which i've been using, that is thru the childrens hospital and has been used for 10 years that i'm having success with.

    ok, i'm done ranting. feel free to bore us with your details now

    ty for finding the h/s musical stuff. i'l lhave a look at it when ryan goes to bed. i have been googling hs musical like crazy and because of copyright, i can't even find a script or lyrics no nothing, nada.

    it's nice to have a teacher in your corner

    now i'm off. cause I JUST SNAGGED A PAIR OF RALPH LOREN JEANS, FOR $4.25 AT FRENCHIES!! they have like a native bead pattern down the sides in turquios. and i snagged a matching top for $3.25

    got to go hem them up. i hate hemming. but i wasn't leaving those!!!


    will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

  10. #27745
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,536
    Likes Received
    9
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    Are you watching the new one with Jensen Ackles from Supernatural? That was good.
    yup thats the one. awesome movie. he played the part great.

    Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Oh I wanna watch that one yet
    it was awesome. u will like it i tink

  11. #27746
    Pirate Wars Whoremaster Aphena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,364
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    ty trebel!

    i know wot u mean. i'm having a similar issue with a behavorial specialist fresh out of school i think that is going by a text book w/o years of experience dealing with an adhd kid. and a school that is backing up her program which isn't working, instead of considering my program which i've been using, that is thru the childrens hospital and has been used for 10 years that i'm having success with.

    ok, i'm done ranting. feel free to bore us with your details now

    ty for finding the h/s musical stuff. i'l lhave a look at it when ryan goes to bed. i have been googling hs musical like crazy and because of copyright, i can't even find a script or lyrics no nothing, nada.

    it's nice to have a teacher in your corner

    now i'm off. cause I JUST SNAGGED A PAIR OF RALPH LOREN JEANS, FOR $4.25 AT FRENCHIES!! they have like a native bead pattern down the sides in turquios. and i snagged a matching top for $3.25

    got to go hem them up. i hate hemming. but i wasn't leaving those!!!
    You knwo waht you need NS, A game where you kick peoples asses with sex toys....I have one if your interested....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

  12. #27747
    Pirate Wars Whoremaster Aphena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,364
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    OOPOS she already saw it......OOOPSEEEEE
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

  13. #27748
    Pirate Wars Whoremaster Aphena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,364
    Likes Received
    3
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    New code out
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

  14. #27749
    Smart Canuck Racefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Age
    56
    Posts
    3,354
    Likes Received
    4
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    yup thats the one. awesome movie. he played the part great.
    He did. I have a little crush on him.

  15. #27750
    Smart Canuck haunish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Swift Current, Sk
    Posts
    3,411
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    He did. I have a little crush on him.

    Ughh gotta find that movie..have all day tomorrow to myself.

    Kids are gone till sometime friday, so dh and I bought a bottle..lol..got some pizza and the new metallica guitar hero and are gonna do that for the evening..can you tell we dont go out much..lol


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •