User Tag List

Page 1880 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 880 1380 1780 1830 1870 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1890 1930 1980 2380 ... LastLast
Results 28,186 to 28,200 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the new words!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    April 22, 2009: Earth Day! Earn an extra 3000 points!

Click here for more details.
    Canadian Members - We were just alerted that our Canadian members cannot see the Electrolux ad - don't worry - we are fixing that issue now!
    It should be up and running later today. (About 5:30 PDT)

Hey Points and Prizes Members, want 3000 bonus points?

Celebrate Earth Day with Electrolux by sending Points and Prizes a flower!

Step 1: Click the Electrolux ad below.
    Step 2: Sign up for an account and send a flower to [email protected] (Make sure to use the same email account as your Points and Prizes account.)
    Step 3: Your 3000 points will be awarded within 2 working days! (Every flower will be reviewed, before points are awarded...so please make sure your comments are appropriate.)

Bonus: Planting a virtual flower also enters you to win an eco-friendly washer and dryer!
    Have fun! Send more flowers to your friends! Enjoy earth day!

**This promotion is subject to end without notice.**

http://pointsandprizes.com/bonus-off...electrolux.php
    lol yay they listened to me hehe and whoever else complained but i found a way around it so hoping my way still counts

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    Thanks for letting us know, is this your way of saying you don't the the wildly good looking male Mountie showing up at your door?

Rose - You can get contacts fitted at Walmart, no need to go to the DRs. Also, since I am old and have been around. I had the old type of contacts, the ones that lasted for a year or 2. You have to make sure that they are kept very clean or you will end up with infections. Also they have to be replaced if they tear or you end up with eye problems. I think the new dailies or months would be better for the eyes.
    ya I know I can get them at walmart but I have to go to our eye docs to get the perscription for them first just because I already had an exam there so they may be able to figure mine out from that one or idk how it works but hopefully they wont make me pay for another eye exam LOL
    The clean thing wont be an issue I'm a neat freak kind of like my mom so something like that I would take care of just because its super important but it depends on which will work out to be the better deal anyway since I know the monthly ones are cheaper per box then the ones that last longer I just have to go shop around and see if we go to walmart anytime soon I will go in and ask which would be better and costs just so I kind of know what I want when I go to the eye doc about a perscription for them

LOL that is totally me today! mom woke me up early saying there was a van in the driveway and they had a big package that looked like my elle magazine and she had a face mask on so she wasnt going to get the door and she was like they are just sitting in the van get up and go out and get it! so i jumped up ran out to get it and it turns out to be regular mail there was a chatalaine mag and two packages one was my ipod win and the other was soap grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr now most days mail doesnt come till after 12 why does it have to come early today when im in bed and i also ran out without my glasses on so i had to sign for the stuff blind LOL im pretty sure it looks like a 5 year old signed for my package but what can you do LOL

OH I just heard this on the radio this morning and thought I would pass it on those of you that are prego and have morning sickness.

Take heart, a study done in Toronto says that those mothers that suffer from morning sickness will have smarter than average kids. Why they did this study is beyond me, but at least you know your upchucking is make your babies smarter. LOL

I now wish that my mom was sick with me, but she wasn't so it is her fault that I am not a super smart person!! That is my story and I am sticking to it. LOL
    mom said she was sick as a dog all through hers with both of us guess that is why my sis and I are smart LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RTlady View Post
    It doesn't look very promising - I took their survey and there
    were several mentions of Ebooks and how much you'd be willing
    to pay for s/h - I tried to read books online but it bothered my
    eyes - anyway I prefer to have the book in my hands then I can
    read whenever I want. As far as shipping, I expressed that a
    moderate fee may be acceptable. Looks like they are trying to
    cut down costs; very logical for them and not so beneficial for us.
    hmm do you have to download ebooks? that would leave me out I'm on dial up it would never load unless it was something already online but then I wouldnt have enough time to sit here at the computer and read an entire novel that is just stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    I would suggest if ur getting new plans with the phones to get prepaid...much cheaper in the end as you do not have to pay the stupid gov't fees monthly.
    Have fun! Think of us while you are shopping !!!
    yep prepaid works out way cheaper in the end and if you go with virgin mobile there are no monthly fees or whatever and you can put $100 a year on it and you are good till the year is over or you need to put more on plus if you have leftover money at the end of the year it rolls over if you put more on your account a day or two before the current amount is supposed to expire and sometimes they have bonus times like feb they had if you put money on your account in feb you got 10% back and feb was when my money expired so it worked out good i put $100 on my account and got $10 free and that was on top of the free $20 activation credit too

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

indierock 150 pts. exp. 4/28
    Last edited by Purple_Everything; Thu, Apr 23rd, 2009 at 02:51 PM.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

RICKI: your sister is hopeless and he's obviously given up on her. he sees you as being the respsonsible one, the one that has a chance, and he just doesn't want to screw it up. show this to your dad:

DAD: RICKI IS VERY LUCKY TO HAVE A CARING FATHER THAT HAS HER BEST INTEREST AT HEART.. NOW BACK OFF, she needs some breathing room!
    LOL I showed him that. Was he pissed (rather funny).

So every month I transfer so much money to my credit union (higher interest and I feel more comfortable having my money with them). Well he forgot that I walked in and paid my car in full (so I owe nothing for it). He was thinking I owed something on it (Hmm... I think I should get a name tag ... HI My names .... Remember me Im your 2nd Daughter not the first). He keeps getting my sister and I mixed up. My sister still owes thousadns on her car plus she doesnt have a job. Well I transfer so much after I pay my bills and all. Not clueing in I did it on the 15th so my bank account went down. (I keep enough in my account for my bills plus a little extra). So I just transfered a thousand or so. Also, transferred my OSAP (which I collect more interested in the other account - once nexted yrs over I walk in and pay it back and get the interest from it 0 since I havent used it). Well in my dads eyes I spent it all (since I wrote a cheque out to the credit union so according to my bank account I spent it). He called the credit union and they confirmed that I had over 30 thousand sitting in my account. He then started on ow they pay for my groceries (which Im thinking he's running low on money). So I told my mom I'll buy my own groceries since I pay mayb 10 - 20$ a week. LOL She flipped on my dad (rather amasing I'd day). Saying he should be going after my sister not me. So I offered my parents coupons in renturn for my groceries LOL my mom agreed with that and that really it would pay for my groceries if I were to buy them myself. Needless to say he's shut up and being all nice to me.I really think he's hitting that hill in life.
    Last edited by Ricki911; Thu, Apr 23rd, 2009 at 02:52 PM.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Ricki my parents were bad when I lived at home. i was good with my money my sister was not. My parents had money trouble. I n the end I bought myself groceries and stuff as soon as I started working(14) and even paid my parents $275 a month in rent. I had a great bank account, unfortunately it didnt last. I had more then $10,000. I saved everything i could. I went to school, babysat and had a job. But when my parent sneeded money they used mine. Till one day I didnt have any left....

You are doing good with money.

I am hoping I can get my kids to be great with their money my sons doing great can savebut hte dd has a hrad time saving anyhting..lol..hopefully can change that

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

your father is going to hunt me down, tie me to a stake and light a match!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just make sure my steak is medium well please.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Ricki my parents were bad when I lived at home. i was good with my money my sister was not. My parents had money trouble. I n the end I bought myself groceries and stuff as soon as I started working(14) and even paid my parents $275 a month in rent. I had a great bank account, unfortunately it didnt last. I had more then $10,000. I saved everything i could. I went to school, babysat and had a job. But when my parent sneeded money they used mine. Till one day I didnt have any left....

You are doing good with money.

I am hoping I can get my kids to be great with their money my sons doing great can savebut hte dd has a hrad time saving anyhting..lol..hopefully can change that
    My dads really good with his money. He walked in and paid off the hosue in full. Same with all his cars. My moms the other way around she owes about 20 thousand and counting (wonder where my sister gets it). My older brother, older sister, and younger brother are horrible with their money. I look at it as this - If something happens to my parents or I need more meds I cant jsut put it off I'd need the money then. And Im just out right cheap LOL My parents point it out all the time - all my other siblings owe thousands and I owe 0$. I look at things different after being diagnosed - I look it as I have to min. the things that will cause me to flare and I know Ill worry over owing money (always have). My dads even said if I need money he'd lend it to me but if my sister asks he wouldnt give it to her. It's jsut getting annoying that he keeps pointing out to me yet my sisters the one that owes the money.

Anyways off to bed before anyone gets home to yell at me for something.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Ill come live with you. Ill be the daughter u never had LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just make sure my steak is medium well please.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

me likey!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I don't think he said WITCH when he read it j/k

Thanks everyone. Today I have a massive headache from the stress of last night, but I did sleep (thankfully). I'm thinking about writing a nicely worded email to him. I know I can't talk to him because he'll just lose it again.

Amy - I don't feel comfortable talking to his wife. She's not a very nice person to begin with, but she thinks she's better than my entire family, which I get really upset about. I have looked at all of the pictures she has posted on Facebook since they had the baby, and she's only posted pictures of her family, not any of our side. What does that tell you?

And my mom, well, she's not going to get in the middle of it. Can't say I blame her. She doesn't want to take sides because she doesn't want to make more problems. She wasn't in the room when the original incident happened, so she won't really comment. I just told her last night that there was no way I was going to their place on Saturday now because of what happened. It was completely uncalled for.

Aph - nope, not allowed to post the nasty words he was using. Let's just say he said some things that are making me want to lock my doors the whole weekend while DH is away and out of cell phone range. I'm going to have a phone by my side all weekend. Sad, I know, but he has a temper like my dad used to.

Andit - glad to hear that surgery went well for your friend.

Ricki - wow ... that's good savings. I never could save money, but most of you know that from a thread I started a while ago.

SMB - if that's the case, lolcat and I are going to have very smart kids!! I still have some days (and I'm 18 weeks now) that I want to be sick! Maybe that explains why Tyler is so smart?!?

Snake, have fun on the course. I'm now looking into going back to school for the January semester. It's going to be super busy with a new kid and everything, but it will be worth it in the long run!!

I'm sorry if I missed anyone. My mind is still uber busy.

Thanks for the words everyone!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i have to file ANOTHER complaint with the postoffice. the postman just left my bzz agent kit on the back doorstep!!! if it had of rained, it woulda gotten ruined.

he never even rang the gdman doorbell!

and if he leaves a $300 nintendo wii, outside, i'm going to KILL SOMEONE.

i have to wait up to 5 days for someone to follow up with me.
    Last edited by NSangel; Thu, Apr 23rd, 2009 at 04:13 PM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

oh man dont you love when they do that!
    they did that with my expensive coat and bag and all the other stuff i won in that win it all contest some one just left it sitting out there in the middle of winter in all the elements and it was only in a cardboard box...luckily it wasnt wet or anything but seriously you would think they would make you go get it instead of leaving it there...
    when we lived at the other place we lived in townhouses and they would leave stuff on the front step where anyone could just walk by and take it
    and when i won my digital camera a few years ago i had it sent to this addy because we were in the process of moving well they left that box sitting outside too good thing it didnt rain or it would have gotten soaked and ruined before my aunt found it

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post

me likey!
    i like them too if they were black though im not really a colour person

Thread Information