User Tag List

Page 1888 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 888 1388 1788 1838 1878 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1898 1938 1988 2388 ... LastLast
Results 28,306 to 28,320 of 38027
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

yep saw that cant get anything though i already redeemed for the vera wang perfume so im back down to 1500pts LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We'll miss you snake, but have fun!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

ya seen that curls, but looks like they are getting rid of the really old stuff, but i could be wrong.

everything i wanted is gone, or too much (like the wii fit is still 1.5 million)

btw for everyone that wants to know about shipping policy with amazon.ca

if the item is under $400 they DO NOT need a signature, and it's up to the driver whether he wants to leave it on your premises or not.

i'm going to have a freaking FIT.

on a funnier note, here is the conversation that took place at Sam's restuarant tonight in dartmouth. Keeping in mind, the sams food rocks and all the female staff are "well built" and blonde.. we have a new waiter. he's the eye candy for the ladies now

SEXY MALE WAITER that is too goodlooking to be straight: OH I'M SORRY FOR REACHING ACROSS YOU SIR

DH: OH THAT'S ALRIGHT! I'LL JUST BITE YOUR...(unintelligible) and starts making growling noises

SEXYWAITER: (laughing in that so not straight way) WORKS FOR ME!!!

now i ask you. your sitting across your hubby who is a homophobe and ur hearing this what are you thinking?

so when waiter leaves, i said

you would bite his WAT????

ELBOW dh replies..EL-BOW

OH! ELBOW!

OMG

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

ya seen that curls, but looks like they are getting rid of the really old stuff, but i could be wrong.

everything i wanted is gone, or too much (like the wii fit is still 1.5 million)

btw for everyone that wants to know about shipping policy with amazon.ca

if the item is under $400 they DO NOT need a signature, and it's up to the driver whether he wants to leave it on your premises or not.

i'm going to have a freaking FIT.

on a funnier note, here is the conversation that took place at Sam's restuarant tonight in dartmouth. Keeping in mind, the sams food rocks and all the female staff are "well built" and blonde.. we have a new waiter. he's the eye candy for the ladies now

SEXY MALE WAITER that is too goodlooking to be straight: OH I'M SORRY FOR REACHING ACROSS YOU SIR

DH: OH THAT'S ALRIGHT! I'LL JUST BITE YOUR...(unintelligible) and starts making growling noises

now i ask you. your sitting across your hubby who is a homophobe and ur hearing this what are you thinking?

ELBOW dh replies..EL-BOW

OH! ELBOW!

OMG

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

ELBOW dh replies..EL-BOW

OH! ELBOW!

OMG

NS, did you about die laughing?? I would've been rolling on the floor!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LMFAO! that would have been great NS
    of course all the sexy ones are too hot to be straight it never works in our favour ever

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shebby View Post
    We'll miss you snake, but have fun!!
    Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    bye! will miss the dirty jokes guess aphena or NS will have to step in with some good ones till you get back
    Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    have fun snake..miss the jokes I got some good ones I could post .lol..pic ones to but oh so not appropriate

tks all. lol yea had to pop in and get my last fix. aph and NS, u better post some good jokes till i gets back. take care all.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

roflmao NS you sure dh is really a homophobe and not just covering for some urges he doesn't want! lol too funny. I don't know if its some issue with firefox, did a update yesterday but darn thing crashed on me again a few minutes ago.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Star - me too - updated yesterday crashing today - you're not alone!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

my ff keeps opening in a minimized window and taking forever since i updated!!

and you guys gotta go visit my pet tom on PS. when u walk in the house, your in the bathroom (cause that's where i put the frigging front door)

but wait, it gets better

the cactus plant keeps sliding along the floor, back and forth, back and forth

i had it behind the tub, i guess that's wot had kept it from moving. it's hilarious. check it out next time your on, and watch yer step. no i cleaned up the poo, but u don't want the plant to hit you when it's whizzing by!

oh i almost died at the restaurant when i thought he was flirting with the guy. i was like WTF?? and oh yay the guy oculdn't have been straight, he was too good a waiter too! we had a huge order, he remembered everything, was super efficient, and we overheard his conversation at the table behind..when 4 guys order one brownie cake and 3 forks, something is amiss! oh he had the high voice and everything..

snake, we can never replace u. but why don't u send the wife in?? we'd luv to meet her. or are you afraid she'd smarten up after she hears one of our dh bashings? (damn in this case)?? when u getting back to us?
    Last edited by NSangel; Sun, Apr 26th, 2009 at 01:50 AM.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    Did you guys see this? (from my email)

SPRING CLEANING: 100's of Prizes lowered 5,000+ Points!

Spring has sprung and Points & Prizes has lowered the points on 100's of prizes. Most prizes are lowered 5,000 points but some are 10,000 and some even 50,000!

Check out the new clothes, DVDs, books, music and more. Claim your points and start shopping today!
    sweet deal! too bad i just started this & only have 19,000 pts.. lol - in time tho!!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

LMAO

I would have said something myself.

Oh Please all the good looking onces must be gay or married but most likely gay.

Just got home from work - get tonight off instead of tomorrow.

Calculated my hours tonight - couldnt figure out why the manager told me no way was I clocking in prior to 11 o clock last night/. I usually clock in about 10 - 15 minutes early (alwayshave). Well by the end of this schedule I'll have 90 hours (in 2 weeks). Im not too sure but Im pretty over time starts at 80 something hours. Which means I'd be getting paid 20.00$ every hour extra. Without my extra 15 minutes at the start of the shift Ill be 97.3 hours. Does anyone know when overtime starts? For some reason I think its 88.

Anyways Im off to bed.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ty!
    http://www.aveyphoto.com
    Join me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/aveyphoto

Earn Cash, Gift Cards and Prizes by searching the web and playing free games online! Sign up here and start off with a few swag bucks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/missyont

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Words For 100 pts each good until April 27

angelsattitude
    littlejetset
    bedtime
    midwife
    piggy
    http:///4YcKKQ

Sign up and win lots of neat things.. easy to do just search and win already have cashed out 130 in amazon cards

http:///5BqYsG
    Come earn some cash or gift cards

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

snake, we can never replace u. but why don't u send the wife in?? we'd luv to meet her. or are you afraid she'd smarten up after she hears one of our dh bashings? (damn in this case)?? when u getting back to us?

hey. just finished packing the car and had to pop in to see if any new words first. god i am gonna miss my internet. NS...... wife don't use internet. lol only fer facebook from time to time. besides u all might convert her. I will be back on May 9. Take care ev1. Be good while I am gone APHENA, NSANGEL, AND YES YOU TO ROSEOF BLACK.

Thread Information