User Tag List

Page 2006 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1006 1506 1906 1956 1996 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2016 2056 2106 2506 ... LastLast
Results 30,076 to 30,090 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good luck Rose!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

100 - ponytail

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everybody!
    Rose -- good luck on that job interview. I'm sorry about what happened with the mascara.. It is really scary any time you have something wrong around your eye like that. I don't have any advice though, I stay with Avon mascara because it washes off easily. Too many experiences with mascaras that won't even come off with makeup remover!

Stardreamer -- You haven't mentioned your leg recently, how is it going? I know the treatments can be quite painful even once the wound is clearing up a bit.

Amy -- How you feeling? Headaches easing up any yet? I still get a pretty bad one about once a week that just knocks me off my feet. Usually on a day after I've done a lot of exertion the day before, or spent too much time in the sun. I'm dumb like that

Quote Originally Posted by Purple_Everything View Post
    10 - mommy2b
    200 - newcandles
    10 - daddy2b
    20 - happy2giggle
    30 - redcar
    100 - rosepedal
    2muchcandy 100
    allstar123 200
    freetime 200
    kidsrule 100
    seaotter 100
    rightorleft 100
    family1st 100
    100 - ponytail
    All these words are from the May word hunt, in case anyone was wondering or confused. I've put the entire may word hunt back up on the wiki (once I went back and retrieved it all from the posts, lol) and you can claim the words till June 21. Even if you have already claimed them once, you can claim them again, so get in there!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ricki - that's unacceptable! Seriously find another job! What ties you to this one?

Anyways - this is what I do:
    "Are you open to some feedback" (if they say no then you say "Is 4:00 a good time"
    "Remember yesterday when you yelled at me when Bob slacked off and i did a good job?"
    "I see that as a passing of ownership and not acknowledging the true issue - How did you see that?"

Plus then i would tell her it's not your job to manage them, if she wants you, then you need a promotion and you will gladly take on that role

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning all.

Welcome to the new people out there.

Thanks for the words. I don't know how I am going to get all these words in. Work is getting in the way. I have meetings all day today and that will cut down on my time to get the words in. How dare there do that to me. LOL

Good luck on the interview today Rose!!

I can't ware mascara at all. It is the one makeup product that bothers my eyes and it doesn't matter if it is hypoallergenic or not. I think I have a problem with what ever they use for the colouring. My lashes literally hurt if I try to ware the stuff. OK yes I know I am weird.

Well off to det some real work done beofre I end up in all those meetings.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK I just have one more thing to say before going to work.

Beast Master is has been asking for help in the TEA ROOM for his ferret website. Let's get him up to and past the 1000 mark. Here is the link to his request. Just takes a min to vote everyday.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/75037-a...ebsite-canada/

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Good morning everyone!

Thanks for all the words.

Can't stick around, DS is bugging to get outside right now. He just brought me his shoes and is sitting in front of me lol

Hope everyone has a great day!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good Morning Ladies and also a shout out to my poor oppressed brothers!! LOL.

Just making my trouble rounds
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good Morning Ladies and also a shout out to my poor oppressed brothers!! LOL.

Just making my trouble rounds
    The only question I cannot answer... why?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This week's code word is NEWDADDY for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 06/13/09.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This week's code word is INTERNETPRIVACY for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 06/13/09

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Morning all.

I had to get up early to help my friend with a work document, cause her secretary doesn't know how to use a computer (doc is due this aft & my friend is in meetings all day). Gotta wonder who this secretary is related to. I keep teasing my friend that they're lowering the bar these days. Sheesh, when I was still healthy enough to work, I was doing everything (ok, ALMOST everything ) under the sun for my boss, including washing his lunch dishes. Hey, if all ya have to do is sit at a desk & look pretty, maybe I am healthy enough to work?

Thanks for the new words Amy & Purple & of course LolCat. I really appreciate it, especially since I've signed up numerous times with diff email addys for their newsletters & still don't get them?

Hope everyone is doing well today. Going to a Drs appt with my friend later today. Dr listens better if ya throw medical terminology at em. One of my friends was teasing me that I could make a fortune renting out my services as an interpreter between Drs & patients.

Gotta go console the brats. They're always depressed after spending the night at my parents, cause here they don't get fed every 5 minutes & are expected to eat what they are given (oooh, you don't feel like kibble this morning? let me fry up some bacon for you, you poor dear).

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

good morning everyone

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Just got back from town.

Finally passed my G test wohoo. After had to go in and get the temp. one till the real one comes. She hands me a flipping bill for 75.00$ (I just paid 75$ to do this test again). Who would of guessed you have to pay to renew your stupid licence (mine expies in August). Err more flipping money. Plus I have to get new tags by July Ah well. Also, have to find someone to do my oil change.

Thanks for the words will have to catch up sooner or later.

Cant wait till my parents party is over.

Have to work the next 5 nights - wish me lucky if I dont snap. (which im planning on it - lat time I did that she was all nice to me after)

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

hey everyone , how are you guys doing? thanks for words.
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Thread Information