User Tag List

Page 2209 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1209 1709 2109 2159 2199 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2219 2259 2309 ... LastLast
Results 33,121 to 33,135 of 38027
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wowziers! Thanks for the new words!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BG!!!! Have fun tomorrow!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    BG!!!! Have fun tomorrow!
    I guess if you call hours of excrutiating pain fun, I will make sure that I do!

Today is the day, but I still don't know what time. I will come back and update once I know. In case I don't come back on until Saturday, you all know that my doctor sent me directly over to the hospital after my appointment at 10am.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Happy Birthday to Rebate Queen
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good luck BG and hope all works out good for you and the baby

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

This week's code word is WARMSANDWICH for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 10/10/09.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Come on baby come on. LOL

Speaking of appointments I ahve one at 12:20 today. Lets see if he ll give me the shot this time. Also, the nurse called me yesterday and said I have to make an appontment anyways to discuss the results of my ultrasound and blood work and she cant tell me over the phone.

There better be something showing up on that ukltrasound Im still getting weird pains too.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This week's code word is FALLEXERCISE for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 10/10/09.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the words

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What the hell is up with hospitals these days - my mom had hip replacement surgery late Monday and today is Thursday and they are saying she can go home - duhhhhh - give the poor old woman time to heal a little. Not sure, but could be mom wanting out (she hates being there) but if it is her, they should be telling her they are not releasing her until at least tomorrow. She had her therapy today and managed up and down steps but since she was still doped out on pain meds on Tuesday, that means only yesterday and today able to get out of bed with help from nurse and a walker. I am having her come to my place for few 2/3 days home as she will need someone to help her, but by Monday/Tuesday she will manage at home with my help - I'm off next week to look after her but she wants to be in her own home (10 minutes away) and I will go down and help her get some meals and laundry, etc. but my brother and I both feel she needs to stay in hospital at least 1 more day to help heal and be right there with medical staff trained to help people after surgery.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

3pm :D Hopefully if everything goes like it did with Tyler, we`ll be the proud parents of a little girl before midnight!!!

I will come back on Saturday (if I`m out) to tell the story and share some pictures

Leftie - I think it`s pretty common to have them out quickly, but I could be wrong with hip replacement.

Ricki - good luck at the doctor`s today.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    What the hell is up with hospitals these days - my mom had hip replacement surgery late Monday and today is Thursday and they are saying she can go home - duhhhhh - give the poor old woman time to heal a little.
    The new thinking is that people heal better/faster in their own homes (there's logic in that). Also, the longer you`re in hospital, the more you`re exposed to nasty germs.

My neighbour had a hip replacement last year & was home in 3 days. My other neighbour just had a knee replacement & was out in 5 (they say knee is a bit harder). Both are under 65 (57 & 64 respectively).

When I had my transplant 6.5 yrs ago (pretty serious 10.5 hr surgery), I was out in 6 days.

I know hospitals won`t usually release patients if they don`t have some sort of help available (family or home care). It`s very good of you to take care of her. Once the Dr okays it, if you have access to a pool, get her to do some water therapy to build up the muscles (even walking around in a pool works wonders).

Hope she feels better soon.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    What the hell is up with hospitals these days - my mom had hip replacement surgery late Monday and today is Thursday and they are saying she can go home - duhhhhh - give the poor old woman time to heal a little. Not sure, but could be mom wanting out (she hates being there) but if it is her, they should be telling her they are not releasing her until at least tomorrow. She had her therapy today and managed up and down steps but since she was still doped out on pain meds on Tuesday, that means only yesterday and today able to get out of bed with help from nurse and a walker. I am having her come to my place for few 2/3 days home as she will need someone to help her, but by Monday/Tuesday she will manage at home with my help - I'm off next week to look after her but she wants to be in her own home (10 minutes away) and I will go down and help her get some meals and laundry, etc. but my brother and I both feel she needs to stay in hospital at least 1 more day to help heal and be right there with medical staff trained to help people after surgery.

When I had my hips replaced a year and a half ago, I went in on Monday & was released on Thursday too. Well I had to stay longer with my first one because I was having some problems, but with the second one I went home Thursday. They want someone with you 24/7 for at least a week after you go home.

Good luck BG!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Happy Birthday to Rebate Queen

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good luck BG! Will be thinking about you and breathing with you...heehee push
    Happy Birthday RQ!

So I bought a van folks. Need one now that baby #3 is coming. Its a 2006 Pontiac Montana, fully loaded with leather heated seats (yes this Canucks a$$ will be nice and toasty) power sliding doors, DVD player and every other little toy and gadget in it Very happy and we pick it up tonight so I have the weekend to learn how to drive a van as it is extended so much bigger than my little dinky car right now

Thread Information