User Tag List

Page 474 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 524 574 974 1474 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by armh11699 View Post
    ONmomofthree - thanks for the link about the candies.

Just got home from the emergency room. Some stupid lady rear-ended my car this morning, gave me a bad case of whiplash, and then took off. I got her tag number, and the police were able to locate her. She has to go to court on Monday, and I have a case for a lawyer.
    Now, if my neck will just stop hurting, I'll be great.
    i just recently had my car totalled. luckily no one was in it. is your neck going to be okay? are the police charging her with hit n run? some ppl should not have keys... that is so damn infuriating!

(my car was totalled while it was legalled parked, by a woman rooting in her purse...)

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by armh11699 View Post

Just got home from the emergency room. Some stupid lady rear-ended my car this morning, gave me a bad case of whiplash, and then took off. I got her tag number, and the police were able to locate her. She has to go to court on Monday, and I have a case for a lawyer.
    Now, if my neck will just stop hurting, I'll be great.
    I hope you feel better, soon.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SPONTANEOUS for 300 points 07/26/08

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by v._.k View Post
    SPONTANEOUS for 300 points 07/26/08
    repost chickey.

but u is forgiven. we've all done this. to avoid. just type your word in the search box at the top of the thread. it will show you if we've already found it.

you don't want any of those senior canucks getting cases of deja vous.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh my Armh! That sounds terrible
    I hope you aren't too hurt, and that they gave you some good pain medication.. if not you can come to my house and stock up.

Poor thing

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i forgot to tell everyone, i think... ryan's last day of swimming was today, and they closed the beach due to bacteria, buuuut he still got his lev 6 badge!!! so when we got home to sew it on blanket..noticed..he already had level 6!!!

but that's ok, it was 2 years ago, and i had put him in 7 but the lifegaurd said to put him in 6 he wasn't ready for 7. so good refresher course.

took ryan to pirate's cove. big water slide thingy at our our stadium pool. $8 for 2 hours of swimming.

man was he tired! LOL!

does anyone know how to handle overtired kids? i know..put em to bed. but he had a great day! (which is what happened when he destroyed the room). so i was like, oh no here we go again.

he got mad because he wouldn't change out of his swim trunks. they stink from chlorine and i didn't want him to get cold. so when he asked for hotchoc on way home, i said no, because.. of not changing when i asked him to. he went OFF.

i shoulda posted this in the parents forum, but was hoping you guys would have a suggestion? u guys have been here before? i din't coddle him, just asked him to be quiet when he started going on, eventually he calmed down. but was there a better way?

(yes i'm waiting for words i'm all caught up, and i can't hunt for any because sheknows is running so slow!!!!! anyone else having probs? some pages never stop loading ???) took me half an hour to see 4 pages. that's nuts. i ain't even on dialup!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No real suggestion other than holding your ground. Which I know is not easy when your house is being destroyed. I used to totally ignore my youngest son's behavior and it would totally make him mad. I would tell him we would discuss it when he was calmer. It took forever but it did finally work.
    I hadnt been to she knows tonight. I was surfing the internet.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Feeling rather loopy from my meds, but I thought I would respond to everyone's well wishes and questions.
    The police charged her with a hit and run, and because I got injured, that made it a felony. She should have gone to jail, but the local jail was full, and they had no room for her. So she has a court date on Monday where she will have to go and plead guilty or not guilty. How she pleads then will determine where we go from there.
    I may have a case for a lawyer, but the police said wait and see. The judge may order her to pay my medical bills when she is sentenced.
    Anyway, I have some great pain meds, but it still hurts, and I'm sleeping alot. To top it all off, today is my wedding anniversary, and I'm too doped up to do anything! Oh, and my in-laws are coming into town today, so I will have house guests as well.
    To quote a commercial here in the states, "Calgon, take me away!"

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NSangel - congrats to Ryan for getting his badge.

lolcat - hope you are feeling better

Welcome to all the newbies! Sorry if I missed replying to anything. I'm kinda spaced out right now.
    Last edited by armh11699; Sat, Jul 26th, 2008 at 08:12 AM. Reason: I hit enter too soon. LOL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

arm, houseguests? when your not feeling well, that's not good! i hope they don't expect to be fussed over. better yet hope they're the type to pitch in and help out! sorry you were too dopey to celebrate your anniversary. hope you feel better soon so you can enjoy your anniversary.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Last edited by ONmomofthree; Wed, Aug 20th, 2008 at 10:09 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ONmomofthree View Post
    Okay so I am pregnant and need everyone to tell me how wonderful I am today so I will let you all in on not one but 2 secrets!

Today is my Birthday (32 now )
    And I woke up to a wonderful PM ( I am now a SC moderator )

Such an exciting day!
    Happy Birthday. Congrats on becoming a mod.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Birthday ONmomofthree !!! You are wonderful and we bow to you!

(How's that for an ego boost?)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NSangel - no, they are not the type to pitch in and help. More likely they will expect to be entertained. But they are staying at a hotel tonight instead of here, and are planning to take us to dinner.

Thread Information