User Tag List

Page 684 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 184 584 634 674 682 683 684 685 686 694 734 784 1184 1684 ... LastLast
Results 10,246 to 10,260 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words!!

I just gave NS rep and zippo here too?????

I wanna see a splosion

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    i mean for the back to school contest you put whatever turns you on for your avatar. if i try to change mine, (unless it's the dancing garfield), someone always whines.

anyway, what the hey are you studying that you have to know diff shades of white? interior design? cause that's the only one i can think of.

the only color name i'm familar with with white, is eggshell, but i know there are diff hues of white.

here this should help you out. it's the world's largest database of color names (color thesaurus)
    http://www.communities.hp.com/online...PPost4914.aspx
    Just haven't had the time to enter the back to school contest. You can't see it well but my avatar is myself and my 2 girls at my oldests wdding this janusry. i'll have to upload photos to my SC page.

Yup, you got me I'm studying interior decorating and redesign. Eggshell is actually a sheen of paint and the hue or shade of the white depends on which colour pigment they start with, then they add white to it to shade it down until it looks white to the eye and that's how you get so many whites with so many different undertones. Don't get me going on all the different types of chairs!!!
    Who knew there was so many shades of white? I think color theory has me going crazy!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

WOW they still haven't shut down the contest wonder whats up with that?
    Just finished another round of voting

NS glad they have removed some comments they shouldn't have been allowed in the first place being rude and ignorant towards innocent children is absolutely appauling can't believe that grown adult would post such crap.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you for the new words

Life is Good

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As you notice I am back home. They had to reschedule his mri because he is claustrophobic and had an anxiety attack. Sigh. If his optic nerve is still swollen he will probably be hospitalized for a week to receive steroids in an iv then of course they have to ween him off of it. The eye doctor was kind enough to do the appointment early this morning that way we didnt have to stay in town all day. He went to school and we get to do it all again friday and monday.

I also repped ns and nothing happend. Guess she has recieved the maximum amount of stars. Wonder if her candy amount will increase more quickly now?
    Last edited by seekthetruth; Mon, Sep 15th, 2008 at 01:17 PM. Reason: forgot that I repped ns

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

jen: the poor thing. is he afraid of the machine or the results? can the dr give him something mild to help calm him down? would explaining the whole process make it seem less scary?

and can somebuddy check. I CAN'T GET ON P&P OR SHEKNOWS. my whole internet is wonky. i did get my cornflake chicken recipe tho..

n'ermind, it's working ..4 now.
    Last edited by NSangel; Mon, Sep 15th, 2008 at 01:42 PM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They are gonna give him Valium before the next one. We explained the whole process and he is nervous about everything. But is calmer about what could happen because we have been having to go to appointments for two weeks now. I am kinda get worried about the time line. I dont know how long is too long ya know? Especially since it came on all of the sudden.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jen, so sorry you are having to go thru all that--must be a frightening experience.

NS I was able to log on P & P but it is so sloooow

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

O0OOOH

i was wondering why every 5 votes or so i have to log in again. that would prevent auto voting won't it?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

jenn..i know the waiting sucks. hang in there, and keep us posted. hugs.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Want some comic relief? I made a total fool out of myself this morning rofl. I was very tired and at the eye clinic they do not have chairs in the exam rooms. They have rolling stools for people to sit on. You can prolly guess what happen. I slipped off the back of the stool when the doctor and nurse was in there. I was dying of embarrasement. Landed right on my hiney. Then they made me fill out a form so if I wanted to sue them. John gave teased the crap out of me about it all.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Maybe that is their way of monitoring??

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think so jettred. I was having to log in every two or three votes yesterday and sometimes I couldnt log in at all. But think the later was my computer's problem.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    O0OOOH

i was wondering why every 5 votes or so i have to log in again. that would prevent auto voting won't it?
    I think you only need to log in if you are trying to get points for it. If you don't belong to P&P you can still vote, but don't need to log in. Before I joined P&P, I never had to log in, but could still vote and post comments.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

ns I still can't give you rep but I have noticed that your rep power has gone up since this morning, maybe Boo is working on something really special for after 5 gold stars but if not well here

Thread Information