User Tag List

Page 1344 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 344 844 1244 1294 1334 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1354 1394 1444 1844 2344 ... LastLast
Results 20,146 to 20,160 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

mmm...love a newborn baby. They are SO sweet!
    Diane, tired mommy to Miranda and Maria. Grumpy wife to Michael.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ugh ok so I went into work yesterday gave them my sick note from doc and picked up my paycheck and hours for next week...well apparently head office is pissed off that i had to take a week off during christmas rush and said i had better of been laid up in the hospital or they are firing me...can they even do that???
    and now that december is almost over they have to review the three seasonal people they hired and pick the one they want to keep on full time well up till now i thought it was going to be me but now not so much since its not the store manager that gets to pick its head office
    store manager is on my side said its better to have one person off for a week then forcing me to work and giving it to the rest of them and having everyone calling in sick...so idk now but i am pretty sure come new year i will be back at square one jobless and looking again
    but am hoping the people doing that broadway show calls and gives me an audition and if i can land that there is a possible tour to follow the march shows so i could be travelling up to 6months with them now that would be an awesome gig!
    cross fingers for me that something works out
    still want to know if they can fire me just because i wasnt laid up in the hospital but i was given doctors orders not to work for a week and even had a note ughhhhh

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

rose, then can actually fire you without reason for the first 6 months! but i would ask your boss to put in a good word for you. a recommendation from a mgnr is worth a lot, even to fricking headoffices.

and if you do get laid off. DON'T FRET! just means something better is comming. :D

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We have had record breaking temps here--in the mid 70's yesterday & today, but are supposed to have a cold front pass thru tonight with thunderstorms. I have been putting up Christmas decorations today & have the windows open . . . weird. Hubby just delivered a load of firewood which was really weird that someone would buy it as warm as it is.
    Last edited by Jettred; Sat, Dec 27th, 2008 at 03:09 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    RQ so sorry that things are so rough for you right now. Wish we could all pitch in & help out. Maybe you can do something really fun with your kids when you get stronger. Hope you feel better & remember your friends here love & miss you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    aww sorry you feel crappy we can feel crappy together i have pneumonia too

im sure the kids will understand maybe just plan something awesome for them when you feel better
    Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    RQ so very sorry that is so tough for both you and the kids. Wish I had a fairy Godmother to send you who could wave her majic wand but unfortunately I seem to have misplaced her. Promise the kids something you know you'll be able to fulfill, something that they will really look forward to. I know it is a sad replacement for Christmas with presents and a big dinner. Will say my prayers for you and pray you get better soon and that your day and the kids day is filled with love and laughter huggggggs to you and the kids! Maybe put some promises for certain presents you plan to buy them in envelopes, things that you know you can get when you are on your feet again. Sorry only thing I can think of.
    Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    RQ, HUGS honey hope you feel better soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post

So sorry you're not feeling great. I would do the same that others have suggested. Make a great day when you are feeling better and stronger. Family is more important than things, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    RQ... I am so sorry! I wish I could come there and do all your shopping and cooking while Winter pretended to doctor you up, but unfortunately I am quite a few thousand miles away Try to focus on getting well, and I am sure the kids will understand. Tell them you will give them a belated Christmas, and that it will be a lot of fun. I know, it is hard, but you getting better is the most important part.

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone! May you all have a day filled with lots of love, laughter and JOY! RQ hugggggggs hope your feeling better today, Rose hope you are also! That blasted pneumonia!
    Hi everyone!
    Thank you so much for all the well wishes, ideas, and prayers....it meant sooo much to me!!!!
    Christmas Day went pretty well considering....We ended up staying home all day. First year without a Christmas dinner, but I fixed some cinnamon rolls. The kids had eggnog and chocolate milk. I had mimosas with fresh squeezed oranges, tangerine, and clementine juice. That is one tradition that I didn't want to break!
    It's also the least decorating I've ever done...only the tree and a couple wreaths. The tree is still not decorated...lol...but I did manage to get the rest of the lights on. We may still decorate it tonight. Yes, I leave our tree up for a long time!!
    No baking this year either...but I do have some pouches of cookie mix and also the stuff to make buckeye balls. The kids LOVE those!!
    No trip to the nursing home...we usually go and visit residents who have no visitors that ever come to see them. The staff helps us every year. We usually take some baked goodies for the staff and blankies or something for the residents. No church either, but I think we are going to start going regularly on Sundays again. I've been on a bit of a vacation from church, but it's time to go back.
    My wonderful special "friend" went out and did some last minute shopping for me. I had a little more than I thought stashed back for the kids, so it worked out ok.
    I am feeling a lot better, but still recovering. The best thing is that I have been at peace within myself since Christmas Eve. That is something I don't feel often enough.
    I have you guys, my special friend, and God to thank for that

Thank you again everyone! Now, I need to catch up with what's been going on with you all.

I have been voting in the contests, entering some of the hourlys, and am caught up on my words. Yeah!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

RQ so glad you had a nice Christmas & the best news is that it sounds like you were not stressed. I know it wasn't the kind of Christmas you had hoped for, but sometimes you have to just sit back & let others do for you.

OK, weather has gotten weirder, we had to break down & turn on the air conditioner, it is now 80F--hubby is out washing the car & truck like it is summertime.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Haun - at least you talked to her, but it's not nice to take whatever is wrong between you two out on your dd.

PF - he is just so cute. I want to eat him up. Too bad I'm all full from the hoilday dinners

RQ - glad you had a nice Christmas. It's nice when things just work out

Rose - yes, they can fire you for no reason, especially when you were technically only hired as seasonal staff. But, like NS said, have the manager put in a good word.

We're having a really warm weekend here, too. It's raining and super foggy, but at least it's warmer than -18 C (like last Saturday).

Hope everyone has a great rest of your day!!!!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

I need to rant a little bit. I wasn't going to, but I think it will make me feel a little better.

Christmas Eve, we were at my mom's place, and my brother's dogs were there (as usual - can't stand their dogs, but anyways). Tyler was crawling into the kitchen to go visit Nana, and one of his dogs turns around, growling, and nips at Tyler. Well, DH booted her, and my dad pinned her to the floor and both threatened her with her life. Well, my brother just got on MSN, asks me why his dog got kicked, so I told him. He disappeared right after I told him what happened, and now he won't come on or answer his phone. I'm so fuming right now. The least he could have done was apologize on behalf of his dog. I apologized (even though I didn't have to ... a dog has it's place, and nipping at my son was absolutley unaccetable!!!) on Wednesday during dinner. Oh man, I'm so mad. As far as I'm concerned, that dog is living on borrowed time right now. If she ever does it again ............... well, let's just say my motherly instinct is very strong.

To top it all off, they are expecting their first baby in April, so I'm sure they'll find out what this dog is capable of. I hope that nothing ever goes seriously wrong for my niece-to-be.

Thanks for listening. I do kind of feel better.

I'm sorry if I've offended any of you with how I talked about the dog. She wasn't hurt, but she was put in her place.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry, but I would've done the same thing. I like dogs, but when it comes to childrens safety then well........

I'm glad Tyler wasn't hurt.
    Last edited by Shebby; Sat, Dec 27th, 2008 at 05:28 PM.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everyone for all the beautiful and kind things you said about my nephew, Sawyer! He is absolutely adorable! I hope I'll get to meet him soon

Hope everyone is having a wonderful evening....

Today would have been my parents anniversary...it would have been their 43rd...
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HUGS everyone. I am still catching up. Busy alot and only one doing the house chores. I am so tired. OMG we had a tornado watch this morning that was scary cuase it was during the dark. Luckily nothing happend other than storms. Gotta run and eat dnner and enter words see ya soon

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    rose, then can actually fire you without reason for the first 6 months! but i would ask your boss to put in a good word for you. a recommendation from a mgnr is worth a lot, even to fricking headoffices.

and if you do get laid off. DON'T FRET! just means something better is comming. :D

ughhh great so im at the mercy of a$$holes for the first 6months LOL well I guarantee come new year I will be jobless of course they wont say it was because I was sick they will say it was because I'm seasonal and they dont need me anymore so now back to square one...am actually job searching at the moment because I know after what they said that I wont be there in new year even if they have the doc note damnit
    cross fingers that I can get into that broadway show that would be the something better coming along

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

OMG it is so wonderful to be back home again... take me away for
    a few days and I get so homesick; I love my walls, my bed, my bathroom... LOL

We spent a wonderful Christmas with dear daughter & son-in-law in London
    then drove to Oakville yesterday... Heavy "FOG" all the way to Hamilton. If that
    wasn't bad enough, half of the drivers didn't think of putting their lights on. I
    guess they assume their running lights are enough but don't they realize they
    have no rear lights on???? Visibility was about nil and I'll tell you my 'buns'
    were as tight as steel!

Happy to be home and back to my SC friends... I sure missed you all.

Now I'm going to read back what I've missed - Have an awesome day!!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

all of our snow is gone now, there has been so much rain and now we have really heavy winds, but at least it is drying everything up

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carolp8 View Post
    Hi everyone just wanted to wish all of you a merry christmas. Probably be too busy tomorrow to go near the computer. Just love this site!
    Isn't this the bestest site?? and the most amazing
    and wonderful people ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    This week's code word is MOVIENIGHT for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/26/08

from SheKnows newsletter

This week's code word is NAUGHTYGIFT for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/26/08.
    Thank you for the words!!

from Singles and Dating newsletter
    Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season!!

Got a call from one of my best girlfriends, she is getting married in Vegas on Jan 11th by Elvis lol. I am so very happy for her, he seems like a wonderful guy and she sounds happier than I've ever heard her before.
    I think there is something magical about getting married in Vegas - we
    returned this year for our 5th anniversary and it was as romantic as
    the first time. We didn't have Elvis but our lady minister was awesome
    and it was performed outside in a gazebo.

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    Gave rep wherever I could! thanks for the words! See ya' tomorrow ... ya know I need a life! ROFL
    mouse and me are going at it today, Im going to hunt that sucker down ... he was in my bed last nite!
    Any luck in finding your little furry friend??

[quote=rebate queen;629200]Hi friends!

I made it back from my trip.... barely

We made it to the wedding the day after we arrived....but the day after that I ended up in the hospital....pneumonia and bronchitis. So I spent 4 of the 5 days laid up sick instead of visiting friends or family. Only ventured out this morning to catch the plane back home and am still feeling quite icky. I don't know what the heck I'm gonna do about Christmas and the kids. I haven't been able to shop, am not up to going to the grocery, and Christmas is closing in Awe RQ I sure hope you feel
    better now. I'm sure they'll understand that your not well. Hey there's no law saying you can't have a celebration at a later date!

[quote=roseofblack25;629226]aww sorry you feel crappy we can feel crappy together i have pneumonia too Hope you're on the mend
    Rose... Being sick at any time is no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    Hope you all have a Merry Christmas...

Just a quiet one for us, no family really to celebrate it with...

Here is a picture of my nephew who was just born on Dec 7th...

OMG he is too precious. Congratulations Auntie!!

Hey guys... the snow is all gone. We got hit with quite a storm just
    before we left and upon returning last night, it was "GONE" - yeah!!!!
    I know I know we'll probably see it again soon but right now, it's
    wonderful to look outside and see clear roadways and sidewalks and
    brown grass LOL
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Thread Information