User Tag List

Page 1382 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 382 882 1282 1332 1372 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1392 1432 1482 1882 2382 ... LastLast
Results 20,716 to 20,730 of 38027
    CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for all the words RQ
    Next time I get a animal cat or dog I'm going to try training them now that I don't work or anything I have plenty of time to work with them and better yet I have Andit to give me some tips, our own private animal expert!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    Next time I get a animal cat or dog I'm going to try training them now that I don't work or anything I have plenty of time to work with them and better yet I have Andit to give me some tips, our own private animal expert!
    There's no reason you can't teach Mollie some tricks. Age is relative after all.

What tricks does she know how to do?

Does she like to play tug? Tug is a very useful skill to have. I've taught my dog to untie my shoelaces, pull off gloves (btw, brr, it's cold here today), pull off socks, help me take off jackets & sweaters by tugging on the sleeves - very helpful tricks on days when arthritis hits & my hands don`t want to work properly.

If Mollie likes treats, you can teach her "Find It". Start with a treat in an obvious place & tell her to find it (help her if she needs it). Once she figures out that find it means hunt for the cookie, you can hide it in less obvious places. Eventually, you can turn the game into having her find other things for you. My dog will let me know where the cat is when he decides to be naughty & hide.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    I've got a couple of videos on youtube of what my cat can do to give you a few ideas (youtube.com/lilyquincy).
    I got a message that said no videos for youtube.com/lilyquincy. I wanted to see what your cat was up to on You Tube.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    I got a message that said no videos for youtube.com/lilyquincy. I wanted to see what your cat was up to on You Tube.
    Not sure why? Here's a link to one of the videos (showing my tiny & messy apt):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xer9B...e=channel_page

On the right, under More From lilyquincy, you can see our other videos. For a real laugh, click on cat opening door (he may be short, but he's determined).

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

ANdit, had to show my dh ur pet videos. He loved the cat, and so wants to train her now..lol

on another note, he almost brought me home a siamese cat, but was worried how it would get along with our other cat, so he didnt ..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

we got a kitten that climbs up on the door knob and sounds like someone trying to come in.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's no reason you can't teach Mollie some tricks. Age is relative after all.

What tricks does she know how to do?

Does she like to play tug? Tug is a very useful skill to have. I've taught my dog to untie my shoelaces, pull off gloves (btw, brr, it's cold here today), pull off socks, help me take off jackets & sweaters by tugging on the sleeves - very helpful tricks on days when arthritis hits & my hands don`t want to work properly.

If Mollie likes treats, you can teach her "Find It". Start with a treat in an obvious place & tell her to find it (help her if she needs it). Once she figures out that find it means hunt for the cookie, you can hide it in less obvious places. Eventually, you can turn the game into having her find other things for you. My dog will let me know where the cat is when he decides to be naughty & hide.
    She doesn't really do any tricks that anyone has taught her and she loves to play tug a war I think it's a terrier thing lol, so aggressive at times. When she was just a couple months old barely bigger then my hand I rolled a ball away from her and she was after it in a flash lol tried to bring it back and eventually got it to me but more of a rolled it back to me since she was too little to pick it up lol. At about the same time I told her to dance holding a treat over her head and since then you just say dance and she will stand up on hind legs and turn circles, I guess thats kind of a trick. The most amazing thing shes ever done is when she was about 6 months old I brought her home a toy that you pull the string and it wriggles around. When I got tired of pulling the string for her she grabbed the string and after several tries at pulling it herself put her paw on it and dam if she didn't pull the string it was so cute she was not tall enough to pull the string all the way so lol she'd have to pull it twice as often as I would but she'd do that until the string would break then she'd be broken hearted lol so for awhile there I spent a lot of time picking her up more wriggly toys at petsmart. Other then that she will occasionally obey when u tell her to sit but nothing else. My nephew would pick her up while playing tug a war with her and walk around with her hanging from the toy, he'd tell her to hang on and she would but I made him stop I was worried it'd hurt her teeth.
    Seek I need to scan a pic I have of my daughters cat looking out the back door. lol from several feet up. Whenever she'd go out the back door he'd run over there and jump up catch the little ledge of the window to look out and see where she was going. With encouragement he'd of probably learned to open the back door to go after her lol she did buy him a harness and we'd walk him and Molle together although he'd get tired of it quick and would be more dragging him behind.
    Andit I'll have to play hide with Mollie she'd love that and she's been extremely bored since the kids left after xmas. They were here for 4 days and she's not used to having them so long, they can usually only stay a couple days at most, she's really missed them and has been asking to play more then she used to since they left but u can tell she still is missing them, I can't even say our son's name without her getting all excited. She's the only creature on earth that likes to sleep with him lmao he's all over the place he may start out with his head at the top of the bed but he'll end up with it at the foot or find himself on the floor in the mornings, never saw anyone wander so much in their sleep, but Mollie won't sleep with anyone else when he's here. Ok lol so sorry get carried away about my furbaby at times. Loved the videos had only seen the one where he rolled over, sat, begged, licked his paws and touched his paws earlier didn't realize there were more so glad Racefan said something or i'd of missed the other 15 videos lol.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

ok, dos anyone on this site have a chihuahua? My hubby and I are looking at one, but am wondering about their personality and if they are more care as they are so small. We had a siberian husky along time ago, but dont really know anything about chihuahuas

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for all the new words. I have not been on much lately and boy was I ever behind. I will be lucky if I get all these entered in on time..lol.

Hope everyone is having a Happy 2009 so far!

Hmm looks like I need to edit my siggy..lol. Maybe tomorrow
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic28740_4.gif

Waiting for spring.... symalteria's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

thanks for words !

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haunish seek has chihuahua's
    amthomp hi most of them are contest words or a lot are and you have all month for them
    hi Symalteria
    have a good night everyone I'm off to bed can't keep my eyes open any longer. lol or should I say i'm off to my recliner to go to bed. Sleep well and sweet dreams

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol just realized my days are mixed up again and have been all day, kept thinking it was friday (well it is now finally) I was ready for the weekend lmao oh well

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haunish, When looking for a chihauhau look at the parents of the puppy. They are often nervous so get one that isnt too nervous. Like if the puppy shakes, then its probably too nervous to be around children. Mine are very friendly and affectionate. But kizzie will bark continuously if anyone who doesnt live here comes into the house, took her a little while to get used to johns best friend and the boys girlfriends, but she hates daves brother's family and a cousin of mine. They eat very little and if you feed them scraps they get bigger than they should. They have to have a continuous supply of food and water. Although they usually carry one piece of food at a time off to another area and eat it. If there is any particular question you have feel free to ask and I will try to answer it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning all. Thanks for the words, I gave out rep where I could. Today I just went through each page and gave rep to everyone, I hope I got everyone.

I have to say this 'cause ever since I read Andit's post I have this very strange picture in my head, and yea I is very sick person.

I can just see Andit all dressed in her leathers with a whip in her hand says "NO FOOTBALL ON TV FOR YOU! YOU MUST LEARN HOW TO BE A REAL MAN!! NOW GO MOW THE LAWN, CLEAN THE GARAGE, DO THE LAUNDRY, WASH THE DISHES. ONLY THEN CAN YOU WATCH FOOTBALL".

And then when that is done she is patting him on the head saying "Good man, yeas that's a good man. Tomorrow we will teach how to make beds and clean toilets."

I told you was sick. LOL

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Grandma View Post

Well to add more to my life I will be doing that 16 hour drive again in the next few days.. 21 year old and her baby are moving back home. ..
    OMG!!! My thoughts are with ya girlie

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    I just want to say that I have take a dislike to RQ - We are in the middle of a snow storm and she is bragging about 73F temps. GRRRRRRRRR (just kiding ya all know)
    That beotch kinda ticks me off too!!!.....

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    oh and re: rebate and her warmer than warm temps. slapping her upside the head is too good for that chickey. we should kidnap her, stuff her in a snowbank, and pumel her with snowballs. then take her out for timmys.
    ohhhh, I like it when you talk that way NS

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    everyone that has warm weather at the moment i hate you LOL we are getting a huge snow storm
    Don't hate me cuz I'm hot, er...it's hot

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    Just read briefly and gave LOADS of rep, some more than once as it allowed me. I haven't been on here much lately, have some things going on and have to keep my head straight as it involves the safety of one of my family members (don't want to say anything on here). So that will explain my "absence" lately.
    Need a favor...please keep my family member in your thoughts and prayers...pray for his safety and pray to find strength for my family
    will do mam

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: BACKSTAGE worth 100 points good through 2/7/09.
    TY!!
    gonna be a lot of thank you's because of this rep situation...ya know, I think we ought to get candies for rep anyway...sound like a plan???

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    WHEW. The wiki is updated. That took so long, but wow, thanks for all the words, guys! Go check your lists against the wiki. I think I got it all, since our fine word hunt ladies were updating throughout the day, and I only got on to check it just now.

Thank you everyone for your very sweet and kind thoughts and prayers! I guess I am taking it well, mostly because I had prepared myself beforehand, and we kind of had a strong feeling about it. We also had a pregnancy end very late stage (5 months) between Winter and Monet, so we were prepared for the possibility this time. The first time was horribly devastating, since everyone thinks that once they are past that 'magical' 3 month mark things will go well.

I am jealous of anyone with good weather, it is horrible here. I had to send DH out into the snow this evening to get milk, and I felt bad doing it. Even Winter didn't want to go out and play in it, the wind is just too cold and forceful.

I think I might just go soak in the bath as a reward to myself for getting that wiki done.... LOL

Goodnight everyone, sweet dreams
    Thank you Ms Wikikeeper....that was one big crapload of words, huh??

ya know, the door's open for you here as well!!

I'm saying lots of prayers for your appt today!!!! Big Hugs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    We had a big thing happen tonight and I wont be on during the day while my boys are at school. I try to catch up in the evenings and early mornings tho. Lurv ya all. Jenny
    We'll miss you!!

you can't leave, you can never leave

LMAO!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    good morning all. i am still entering words, thanks again. i went to visit our special friends page because i have missed her and it has been quiet. she has hurt her ankle and is laid up. i am sure she will be better soon until then i wish her well.
    You mean our special beotch friend?? Just want to clarify!!
    I just had to share this

share it then ya damn tease!!!

Not sure why? Here's a link to one of the videos (showing my tiny & messy apt):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xer9B...e=channel_page

On the right, under More From lilyquincy, you can see our other videos. For a real laugh, click on cat opening door (he may be short, but he's determined).
    You are amazing Andi!! I watched all of the videos!!

Thread Information