User Tag List

Page 1423 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 423 923 1323 1373 1413 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1433 1473 1523 1923 2423 ... LastLast
Results 21,331 to 21,345 of 38027
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

oh and our virus scan usually takes 6-8 hours to do because my sister has soooooo much stuff saved on the computer like over 1000 songs and everything it spends at least 3 hours in her folder it spends like 15min in mine LOL doesnt help that my dads friend put more memory in the computer awhile ago so she can save more crap

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    gross angel,if you heard it you would know the difference.
    i am a little naive at times though.
    i don't mean he's ...:pottytrain5:...constipated.

i mean he's doing something else...

now i think your just jealous that he's getting some

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    omg it got 2010 files!!! wow i never even thought to run that first before the scan lets see how it goes now
    ?

rose..what is it saying is wrong with the files????
    Last edited by NSangel; Mon, Jan 19th, 2009 at 02:54 PM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

that was the clean up thing apparently we had 2010 files that didnt have to be on the computer LOL

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

sounds like temp ones. they can really screw things up. but 2 thousand is not alot of files. i have over 200,000 files on here, and not too many are music ones. (and that was after the 40,000 taken off)

you should reboot rose to make sure everything is squeeky clean after your antivirus is finished :D

i forgot to ask, is it any better?
    Last edited by NSangel; Mon, Jan 19th, 2009 at 03:13 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

borrowed:

bunting
    - 350 points!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

borrowed:

prenatal - 350 points!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the new words nikks.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am ready to effing murder my computer see the computer help section for the details but basically everything is fine except firefox wont keep me on for more then 10 minutes without crashing and making me restart and send a crash report
    its even worse on dial up because then it takes forever to bring it all back up
    effing firefox grrrr

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    sounds like temp ones. they can really screw things up. but 2 thousand is not alot of files. i have over 200,000 files on here, and not too many are music ones. (and that was after the 40,000 taken off)

you should reboot rose to make sure everything is squeeky clean after your antivirus is finished :D

i forgot to ask, is it any better?

most of the computer stuff is fine its just firefox being an idiot...virus scan usually takes about 6-8 hours so it wont be done till around 7 tonight am really hoping scooter or one of the other computer brains on SC can help me figure out why firefox all of a sudden hates us thats like my main battle right now is getting it to let me stay on and actually do stuff LOL

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

if all else fails rose, del firefox and reinstall it. you might even want to try a different version.

i don't like to brag, but i'm pretty computer savy even if i don't know the lingo. i spent 10 hours over the weekend fixing mine

andit

i need you chickey. we have a cat here whose eyes are really watering. the stuff is clear, no puss. i noticed she was sneezing a bit today too.

would it be allergies? ryan says it started around xmas. she is eating like a horse, and is fine otherwise.

we cleaned up his room. i made sure i swept and mopped. she was under the bed. was thinking it could be dust? since his room is only mopped every so many...months. or maybe some smelly stuff that's here that maybe she stuck her face into?

update on my pluckin chicken problem. sobeys h/o still hasn't gotten back to me. but blair went down to pick up his pills, and grabbed 2 boxes! so that takes care of one raincheck.

woop woop!

Last edited by NSangel; Mon, Jan 19th, 2009 at 04:06 PM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

cant delete firefox I have dial up it would never download again too big of a file we downloaded it when we were at the other place and had highspeed am looking to see if there is an updated version we could try the updates are easier to get downloaded since they arent as huge of a file

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Haunish so sorry about your DD.

Rose Congrats.

I know I am forgetting alot and so, so sorry.

I don't even know my OWN name anymore.

LONG STORY!

GRRRRRRRRRRR... I NEED A VACATION.. I NEED TO RANT.. I NEED A LIFE.. I NEED A GUN...

I am on facebook and myspace if anyone wants to add me..

Thanks for the new words!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    andit

i need you chickey. we have a cat here whose eyes are really watering. the stuff is clear, no puss. i noticed she was sneezing a bit today too.

would it be allergies? ryan says it started around xmas. she is eating like a horse, and is fine otherwise.

we cleaned up his room. i made sure i swept and mopped. she was under the bed. was thinking it could be dust? since his room is only mopped every so many...months. or maybe some smelly stuff that's here that maybe she stuck her face into?
    Sounds like URI (upper respiratory infection) - basically a bad cold. Does your cat ever go outside - I'm just trying to think how she'd catch a cold? Are your other cats ok?

The biggest danger is that she doesn't get enough to eat or drink. To get her to drink more, you could try adding a bit of tuna juice (the liquid in the canned stuff) to her water or mix in a bit of chicken/beef bouillion powder.

You could try keeping her in the bathroom with you when you take a hot steamy shower. When I was a kid & had a cold, my mom used to make me lean over a pot of boiling water with a towel over my head, breathing in the steam. That would be a bit hard to do with a cat. Even my laid back cat would protest that one...unless he were breathing in the aroma of liver soup.

I`ll do some research, see what I can come up with on allergies.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hopefully, what I'm writing is coherent, I've just come back from my annual stress test & all I can think of is how inviting my bed is. Somehow 5pm is way too early to go to bed.

On the plus side, I passed the test. The techs remembered me from last year, cause I'm such a difficult patient (I have lousy veins & they are usually surprised I don't complain about being poked multiple times). Wed is my really icky test - glucose tolerance. I usually leave feeling like I've just been run over by a stretcher.

Hope those who need prayers get them. Hope everyone feels better soon.

I also hope that global warming comes to my corner, cause I am so sick & tired of the frigid arctic winter air that blasts me every time I leave my cozy home, not to mention the ice. And, enough already with the snow. Xmas is over, time for grass & flowers now!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I hate snow too we are getting more of it at the moment and I have music practise tonight at least dad is taking me cause i really dont want to drive in the dark in this mess

Thread Information