User Tag List

Page 1505 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 505 1005 1405 1455 1495 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1515 1555 1605 2005 2505 ... LastLast
Results 22,561 to 22,575 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SD - BIG HUGE HUGS to you my darlin' - I am SO sorry that you have to go through this. I think you really need to sit down and have an adult talk with him. And let him know that you ARE serious. Tell him you WILL leave and go elsewhere and that you mean it. If there's a will, there's a way. You deserve better than this...trust me!

My client is home from hospital. His kidneys only work 30% but he's drinking a lot more water and he's starting to pee more so perhaps making his kidneys work harder will help a little, or enough for him to get the dye test done for the leaky valve. His spirits are really good So happy to have him back!

Nothing else is new! Just work work work!

Thanks for all the words again! Gave rep where I could! You're all awesome!

Huge hugsssss to you all - heading off to play on Pet Society!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hugggggggs everyone thank you all so much!!! Made it so much easier having you all here with me. Am sorry I didn't even look to see if my laptop got brought in much less take it out of its case, just called the kids and went to bed when we got home here. He actually wasn't drunk just wanted to play longer but when i hung up on him he got his butt back to the motel, which had me yelling at him for driving drunk. So admitted he'd lied about that and showed me that he did have money $60 but didn't want me to come get him, the a$$. Kept claiming it was his phones fault that i worried cuz he didn't hear it???? HELLO you stay out all night you call and let someone know your alive, he knows i don't sleep until he gets in. Just finally quit talking to him. He gets so angry when I tell him he has a gambling problem that he wont' get help for something he is in denial over. He finally really did apologize but only when i started crying which makes me sooooooo angry hate crying. So I just quit talking to him altogether can't stand to even look at him today. I'm thinking about going home with the kids when dd goes home, they are supposed to come next weekend. It was the battery on her car so thats fixed, she'll stay 2 weeks and then I'm going back may just go back next weekend and not have her stay here, son said he doesn't mind if it's just to come get me. If I do that not coming home until something is resolved one way or the other. Won't put up with this stress is horrible on your immune system and mines struggling enough with having lupus. Only bad thing is have no internet connection there and last time i was there couldn't piggy back in on someones wifi. lol their neighbors are more security conscience there then they were at their old place evidently. Anyway Have to do something to get his attention cuz he's not paying attention or thinking and he needs to. Am so very sorry for not letting you all know he'd got back and we got home safe. I layed down for a bit got up at 10:30 threw things in the car and left. Thanks everyone for so much support and caring. Hopefully he'll wake up cuz I really don't want to leave and really can't afford to live on my own, my meds take over a 1/3rd of my disability check then have other medical expenses and several bills, couldn't eat and have a roof over my head. Don't want the kids to have to help me since they are really struggling with ds helping dd. Hoping it all works out and he wakes up

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Star, I am so sorry you are going thru all that, wish I were there to give you a big hug. I totally agree with Tina that you need to sit down & have a serious talk & hopefully he will see that there is a chance that he could lose you if he doesn't make some changes. Hang in there & just know that there are people here that really do care about you.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What is this Seek? Something to do with facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    I just did some reading and I read that steprub is a phishing site. I didnt post this crap and I am very sorry for all those of you who got that message. I am doing tests on my computer but fact is I had used a generic pw on facebook. I wasnt real active their until you guys got on. I would never send you to a site that was bogus. I have changed my pw to a less predictable one.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    Star, I am so sorry you are going thru all that, wish I were there to give you a big hug. I totally agree with Tina that you need to sit down & have a serious talk & hopefully he will see that there is a chance that he could lose you if he doesn't make some changes. Hang in there & just know that there are people here that really do care about you.
    Thank you Jettred hope things are going better for you also!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Star, things are getting better at least emotionally--I lost my job (the only job I've ever had) of 36 years Jan. 28. It has been a roller coaster of emotions from total disbelief, shock, anger. The company I worked for was a family operation. There are 4 salesmen left & 1 other person, the rest is family. To top it off my husband only worked 2 days last week (he's an electrician & the construction has all but come to a halt here). I laid some ground work last week & plan to do the same this week, just hope something happens before too long.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Before i read anyting i jsut want to send BIG APOLOGIES!!! I did not get my Christams cards out at all. None, ugha.

I've had issues, mutiple, more than usuall issues. So I hope an I am sorry and maybey something else that i am working on is ok on the cards as I loved them and i feel liek robber.

I'm back and promise ot not stay way taht long again. I am sorry to worry anyone or piss them off.

Ok i am done. BTW NSangel contacted me to make sure I wasnt' dying...
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    What is this Seek? Something to do with facebook?

Yep dirty hackers

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

SD so glad you made it home safe! I think you going away for a bit sounds like a good idea. Hopefully it'll knock some sense into him and he'll realize he needs help.
    Disability doesn't cover your medications? I dont know how things work in the US but maybe there are some gov't assistance programs that will cover extra drug expenses. I was able to apply to have one of mine covered... it took a year to get approved but saves me quite a bit. I wasn't able to afford it before.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    Before i read anyting i jsut want to send BIG APOLOGIES!!! I did not get my Christams cards out at all. None, ugha.

I've had issues, mutiple, more than usuall issues. So I hope an I am sorry and maybey something else that i am working on is ok on the cards as I loved them and i feel liek robber.

I'm back and promise ot not stay way taht long again. I am sorry to worry anyone or piss them off.

Ok i am done. BTW NSangel contacted me to make sure I wasnt' dying...
    OMG you're alive!
    Did ya voyage to the moon or something? lol

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    OMG you're alive!
    Did ya voyage to the moon or something? lol

Yep Aliens abducted me, took me to a crater and i was stuck in someones arse for at least 3 weeks and then.....nm, i put that in my next booky.

I am back and all is ok... Im alive, have all my body parts, soem are bigger than i woudl prefer but i am good. TY TY.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Star: just let u know, WHATEVER you decide to do we'll be your support. Sounds like going to visit your dd (or is it the ds?) is a great idea. Some time out of the situtation can clear your head. but i bet when he's not a dolt, you luvs him don't ya

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

glad you are back aphena, and glad stardreamer you made it home..hopefully you can figure it all out

gonna go check my pet and then relax had surprise visit form inlaws today, plus supper at friends and I am wiped

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

woohoo I won 500 coins in the ps game..yay

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just on to let you all know I am still alive. Monet and I got all better from the flu, then Winter got it, and now I have it again. Not as bad this time, but it is hard to avoid getting it when they are puking on you. *sigh* At least she's feeling a bit better, she is the worst when she's sick. Screams and screams. Poor thing.

I did the wiki, but that is it for me for the night. lol

Night all! Big hugs to all who are having troubles. I read all the posts but I'm just so exhausted. Will check in on you all in a day or two.

Thread Information