User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Mon, Nov 1st, 2010
    Grand Prize: (i) One (1) round trip economy airfare for two (2) adults to Las Vegas, Nevada, including all necessary connecting flights, departing from the Canadian international gateway nearest the Grand Prize winner’s residence in accordance with SellOffVacations.com flight program and subject to the terms and conditions of SellOffVacations.com current travel brochures and flight restrictions; and (ii) a seven (7) night, eight (8) day stay in a deluxe room at the Tropicana Las Vegas Hotel based on double occupancy (round trip transfers between destination airport and hotel included) (collectively, the “Grand Prize”).

SECONDARY PRIZE: One (1) secondary prize (“Secondary Prize”) is available to be won which shall consist of one or more Addition Elle gift card(s) with a total aggregate retail value of five hundred dollars ($500). No product substitution or prize equivalent shall be permitted. The Secondary Prize must be accepted as is, and is non-refundable, non-transferable and may not be reissued or revalidated or redeemed for cash. Size and colours are subject to availability at Addition Elle stores.
    (The Grand Prize and Secondary Prize may individually be referred to as a “Prize” or collectively as the “Prizes.”

The total aggregate value of the Prizes is $3,800.83 dollars (CDN$4,000.00.)

Contest & Rules --> https://secure.1-plus.com/additionel...AE&language=en

Limit of Entries:
    There is a limit of one (1) entry per person (i.e. per name of entrant and email address).

Eligibility: The Contest is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside, except the directors, officers, agents and employees of Reitmans (Canada) Limited (“Reitmans”) owner of the “Addition Elle” division, Tropicana Las Vegas, and SellOffVacations.com and all of their respective affiliated and associated entities, affiliates, subsidiaries and divisions (collectively, the “Sponsors”), their advertising and promotional agencies and members of their respective immediate families living in the same household.
    This thread is currently associated with: Addition Elle, Reitmans, SellOffVacations.com
    _̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡_

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you
    Debbzie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

thank you
    SWAGBUCKS ---- Want to earn FREE Gift Cards for searching the web?
    JOIN Swagbucks FREE Join me in earning Amazon Giftcards

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Weird. After I entered, the page loaded as "Contest has ended." But, I also saw a message that thanked me for entering...
    We all buy stuff, so make it good stuff (and earn $15!) www.ethicalocean.com/i/fuq3uq

Collect and win prizes from Swagbucks. http://www.swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=118602

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

thanks!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

thanks!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks Monkeybone! I'd take my mom on this trip.

Thread Information