User Tag List

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

A friend of mine is getting married next year and she is looking for a hall that you can bring in your own caterer. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ladydarcie
    I made $695 on Swagbucks last year
    and $206 on Clix and I only joined this past April http://www.clixsense.com/?6397531 (if you like to do tasks, then Clix is a great site as they pay you a $5.00 bonus for every $50.00 worth of tasks you complete.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

My brother in law got married at the Ilderton community center and was able to bring in there own food and caterer. You could also look at the coldstream community center. Not sure if you can bring a caterer there though.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks for the idea. I will pass the info along to the bride. If anyone has any other suggestions, we are totally open to any and all ideas.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ladydarcie
    I made $695 on Swagbucks last year
    and $206 on Clix and I only joined this past April http://www.clixsense.com/?6397531 (if you like to do tasks, then Clix is a great site as they pay you a $5.00 bonus for every $50.00 worth of tasks you complete.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I am looking at getting married at the Imperio Banquet Hall or The Portugeuse Club both locoated on Falcon St in London.
    Last edited by barginshopper; Thu, Oct 7th, 2010 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Spelling

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

IN RESPONSE TO LADYDARCIE:
    A friend of mine is getting married next year and she is looking for a hall that you can bring in your own caterer. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The Berkshire Club in Westmount, 500 Berkshire Drive in Westmount. Call (519) 471 4590. The club is often used for weddings, parties and other events. It's nicer than a regular community centre.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Church halls, especially if any of the bride or groom's families are members, could be worthwhile. Kitchen access could be a separate fee from the hall rental. Decor/parking might be so-so or not.

In the Hamilton area, I understand that Legion halls can be rented. Don't know if you have to be a member to get the rental; I'm aware of someone that books a Legion hall for family Christmas gatherings.
    Last edited by Ciel; Wed, Dec 29th, 2010 at 11:46 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barginshopper View Post
    I am looking at getting married at the Imperio Banquet Hall or The Portugeuse Club both locoated on Falcon St in London.
    You can't bring in your own food.
    2010 Savings
    My Trade/ Wish List:

Trading Score
    202 (100%)

Legion halls can usually be rented by indiviuals not beloning to the legion, and each are different, some will let you bring in a caterer, some may not. And usually theya re very affordable, but many also will hold the bar, not let you do it.

Thread Information