User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Thanks for saying what so many have been wanting to say,I am so put off by people judging others,this is by far the best freebie/coupon site and all the negative comments wreck it for the rest, I don't think the PMing of members wouldn't work as I wouldn't like it if people started Pming me over comments,but everything else is well said,hope we all can have a great time on here.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Woofy View Post
    Thanks for starting this thread, Orbital!

I have to admit that I have seen quite a lot of "bickering" going on in the forums...

I am always in awe of the brags that our SCers post... and enjoy reading them... And I attribute the "nasty" comments as sour grapes incidents...

That being said, all those sour grapes comments really do make the forums a little less than pleasant than it used to be...

Perhaps that's the reason I now mainly hang out in the Tea Room and in the Toronto thread... Too many unhappy people out there trying to disguise their unhappiness in their lives behind "their right to voice their opinion".

Just my opinion!

Well said

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Yes I've noticed that too! I'll make sure it stops.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/159557-...llowed-canada/

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I agree, that people should not start fights in threads over what is moral and what is immoral. My only thought on this and I think I am not alone, is if these things are being abused, maybe people are worried that companies will stop offering these free items or coupons. I agree with Sally, there is a fine line, I dont want people posting malfunctions, glitches or ways to scam, but I do love hearing about someone walking away with a bunch of bags full of stuff for free or nearly free.

I dont agree with anyone being attacked because they were savvy with coupons.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information